Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What about this. All eyes will be opened he says, if you look at the titan statues in that cutscene, their eyes shut when he says. Il'gynoth, the Heart of Corruption in the Emerald Nightmare dies with "N'Zoth... I journey... to Ny'alotha...". In that sense, does his eyes open? Maybe death is awakening to his truth, and so perhaps N'zoth will kill us all to drag us into Ny'alotha. Opening our eyes by closing them, as it were. Possiburu?

N'Zoth has many eyes.
    He is now free
    His eyes are opened.

Sometimes shit just doesn't need to have some deep hidden meaning.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    I feel like that quote is way simpler than people are trying to make it out to be.

What happens in the video:
    Azshara is dead
    Nzoth, somehow brings 'her' back
    'Her' eyes are "OPENED" directly before he makes the quote
    Aka Nzoth is going to open a bunch of ?creatures? eyes in the same sense he just did to Azshara?

I'm all for things being spoken in riddles etc. but it looks like he just broke out, I see it more as a direct threat of what's to come than another riddle.
    I don't think she died, looks more like she passed out.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    So you didn't understand the show lost
    Honestly man they fucked it up in the last season i feel as if they rushed it because it was getting canceled

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Big jump there assuming a leak to be true.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    N'Zoth has many eyes.
    He is now free
    His eyes are opened.

Sometimes shit just doesn't need to have some deep hidden meaning.
    But that doesn't fit with the obvious meaning. All eyes, not just all of N'zoth's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    Honestly man they fucked it up in the last season i feel as if they rushed it because it was getting canceled
    I too think it was hard to watch one episode a week as their flash sideways felt like going nowhere. But you can binge watch it when already knowing the outcome and it becomes a good way to narrate the ending.

It's N'Zoth's meta commentary on the Sarkeesian bancruptcy: get woke go broke.

I wouldn't mind to wake up to corrupted Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if the WoW plot turned into a pop-culture mix of Dante's Inferno and the scene when Bobby Ewing returned to Dallas?
    I can't actually decide if that's ludicrous enough to be actually funny. It probably isn't though.

Apologies for ancient references.
    No apologies needed, had a giggle imagining N'zoth stepping out of the shower x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

You're giving them too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    Oh yeah we'll make it like the show lost, we all died when sargeras plunged his sword into the world and this was all a dream us being stuck in a purgotory until we awaken and realize we died
    You clearly didn't understand the ending of lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    You're giving them too much credit.
    Clearly. They didn't take into account how our God Emperor and his aunt will save us so we can all be one big happy Alliance group.

Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    You keep hearing the phrase, "All eyes will be opened" especially in this latest cinematic........Now if we were to accept this latest leak to be true https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...t-at-4chan-kek.....my pre-patch fantasy would be that this current version/reality of Azeroth we are experiencing is just a dream or illusion.....and when 9.0 pre-patch drops......we wake up/eyes opened to the fact that the world has ALREADY become Old God infested......now THAT would be THEE best pre patch event FAR surpassing the WOTLK undead event.

Not sure if this deserved a new thread....but i couldnt help myself.....Just looking to see what others thought.

> tinker class,

yeah I'm strongly skeptical about this.

Sandboxy zones, yeah that's more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    It's N'Zoth's meta commentary on the Sarkeesian bancruptcy: get woke go broke.

I wouldn't mind to wake up to corrupted Azeroth.
    What the hell lol. Go back to 4chan.

Old God talk in game is very direct while presented as a riddle.

King of diamonds - A King made out of diamonds
    Boy King - everyone calls Anduin boy king
    Circle of stars - the literal Name of the zone
    Many eyed goat - N'zoth

It sounds deep but they are very simple.
    So the all eyes literally means that 'everyone will see my greatness'. Thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    What the hell lol. Go back to 4chan.
    Don't be rude.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Honestly, I never thought about that. But it could lead right into a few things they wanted to do.

One of which, is the stat/level squish. Our eyes our opened, and we're back in Vanilla/TBC lvl 50-70(or w/e), and everything starts again from there.

That would be super crazy. And pretty darn cool.
    Thats what i was thinking.....If we believe a world revamp is coming along with a level squish......just superimposing some tentacles and some Old God corruption over top the revamp shouldnt be too hard....than when the expansion ends the corruption could be removed but the "destruction" would still be there.

So essentially it might be a good spot to soft reboot WoW.....again....only if we believe the leak to be true

Or perhaps the “all eyes will be open” is to the fact we are in this dream alternate state of Azeroth and what is happening in reality is that the Light has corrupted the Azeroth. The Light has been known to incase entire planets in this utopian point to stop the void from consuming it. Perhaps our eyes will be open to that and the next expansion is not faction wars or race factions, but factions light and void, choose your side. The light has struck a deal with the enemy of all (death is the enemy to all living things) in order to stop the planet from being void corrupted. This could also tie into either Elune being a light lord and teaming up with the Master of death (bwonsamdis boss) to stop the void, or Elune not being what we thought and actually being THE master of death and Elune teaming up with the Light, which would be why Elune let the tree burn.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Would be pretty sick, yes, but what would have caused us to close our eyes and believe this fake reality? The Sword seeping its negative energies into Azeroth or what?
    We never left the Rift of Aln. Everything since the Cenarius fight has been an illusion. The Nightmare is N'zoth's doing after all. The champions went in and never came back, all the while the Legion marched across Azeroth only to be flattened by the return of N'zoth and his Black Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    So you didn't understand the show lost
    Huh they all died in the crash right?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM