Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Seems to me you should take your own advice when it comes to research.
    We can still do plenty to stop the worst effects, that the will does not exist with the higher ups is another problem.

But you guys just went from climate change denial to "lol its too late", just shows that nothing changed at all. Well you got what you wanted, the fossil fuel industry will get its profits while the rest of us will be fucked over. Hope you feel good about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Like when the world was going to run out of oil in 7 years so gas prices went up 500%
    And this is the moment when we ask you for a source...

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    And this is the moment when we ask you for a source...
    Were you born after the Bush administration?

Were you born after the Bush administration?
    The source... now.

The source... now.
    Go do some research of that time if you want. I lived it. What makes you think there is any value in dredging Google for any amount of time to "prove" anything to you?

Go do some research of that time if you want. I lived it. What makes you think there is any value in dredging Google for any amount of time to "prove" anything to you?
    Thank you for losing this one. Have a nice day.

Thank you for losing this one. Have a nice day.
    Didnt lose anything. I get paid for my time and doubt you could afford that. Losing would have been wasting time searching to prove something to no one for nothing.

...and lack of proof...is a loss.

Didnt lose anything. I get paid for my time and doubt you could afford that. Losing would have been wasting time searching to prove something to no one for nothing.
    Shouldn't be so time consuming to find something you're so confident took place. I imagine a fact like that would be on top of search results. But then again, it didn't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    We can still do plenty to stop the worst effects, that the will does not exist with the higher ups is another problem.

But you guys just went from climate change denial to "lol its too late", just shows that nothing changed at all. Well you got what you wanted, the fossil fuel industry will get its profits while the rest of us will be fucked over. Hope you feel good about yourself.
    Who are these 'you guys' your referring to? I get it, that far leftist bubble you hold up in makes it anyone with the slightest objection to your ideals is a meanie right winger, even other liberals, but if all you've got is assuming everyone else is a trump supporting republican without any agency why, then we can just assume your world and social view is very limited.

Nobody you've accused of here is in denial of global warming, some of us just have a more nihilistic outlook at the state of the world.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Disagree on the first part. But fully agree on the 2nd part.

We have plenty of water-stressed places already. And rain doesn't help considering much of it is shitty water.
    Deforestation...polar ice-caps melting....and there were earlier links posted about places that had to evacuate or in the stages for evac because of permanent flooding. Whole populations eventually squeezing together for land...to subsist.

Lets embrace bigger and more tornadoes, "hypercanes" both of which come with higher temps and higher ocean temps...

Shouldn't be so time consuming to find something you're so confident took place. I imagine a fact like that would be on top of search results. But then again, it didn't happen.
    Go find out. I'd rather do anything than scour Google for no reason. Your problem is you think your someone I should care about proving something to. You're not. Believe whatever you want bud.

Go find out. I'd rather do anything than scour Google for no reason. Your problem is you think your someone I should care about proving something to. You're not. Believe whatever you want bud.
    You don't seem to have any problem wasting time arguing that you're not totes wrong.

You don't seem to have any problem wasting time arguing that you're not totes wrong.
    I'm using the site right now. I havent argued to convince you of anything only to tell you that there's no value in doing so.

I'm using the site right now. I havent argued to convince you of anything only to tell you that there's no value in doing so.
    You could convince me to join your stupid conspiracy theory. Is that not valuable?

You could convince me to join your stupid conspiracy theory. Is that not valuable?
    Not really but you could try to convince me to wax on wax off.

People that deny climate change will be the first ones moaning about the extreme weather when it comes (in some parts it kinda already has).

10+ Year Old Account
    By mid-21st century (2036–2065) under both emissions scenarios, the annual numbers of days with heat indices exceeding 37.8 °C (100 °F) and 40.6 °C (105 °F) are projected to double and triple, respectively, compared to a 1971–2000 baseline.
    https://iopscience.iop.org/article/1...15-7620/ab27cf

https://www.ucsusa.org/sites/default...ull-report.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    By mid-21st century (2036–2065) under both emissions scenarios, the annual numbers of days with heat indices exceeding 37.8 °C (100 °F) and 40.6 °C (105 °F) are projected to double and triple, respectively, compared to a 1971–2000 baseline.
    https://iopscience.iop.org/article/1...15-7620/ab27cf

https://www.ucsusa.org/sites/default...ull-report.pdf
    That's just 20 years away.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    What to do?
    Start growing weed, stock up on wine and whiskey.

At least when the world starts to burn, you can party it up without a fucking care in the world