Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Logistics has hardly ever been a thing in Warcraft. It honestly shouldn't matter and usually doesn't unless random weird moments like Tyrande's going into Night Warrior(Anduin's....story explanation for not helping). You get the point. Even if I approve of a Stormwind raid it would still be plausible...her Forsaken are more likely to listen to her(Most of them) then the other races. Thats just how they've been portrayed(Calm before the Storm novel not withstanding even though they didn't totally go through with all of that ingame).

I like the idea of Warfronts as a weird Battleground PVE mode but I think they should at least continue developing it. Doesn't help that it seems gamers are stingy and if a mechanic sucks they want it gone asap and yell about it loudly. No learning or trying to fix it, just GONE REMOVED NAO!
    Would have to agree here, logic does not really have that firm a place in WoW. The sotry has always been a firm adherent of teh cartoony and camp, which means that if Bolvar wants to attack with an army of undead dragons with necromancers flying them, then it can. It does not have to spend all htat long trying to explain how Bolvar found all these dragons to ressurect, or how the necromancers know how to ride the dragons, it can just have fun.

That being said, if Thunder bluff turns out to be a ruse, and Sylvanas took that time ot attack somewhere else, then that is a perfectly fine explanation of how the raid came to be.

We will see though, i don't think anyone anticipated the Dazar'alor raid outside the few that theorized it might be a mini-raid from the datamined maps.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

We will see though, i don't think anyone anticipated the Dazar'alor raid outside the few that theorized it might be a mini-raid from the datamined maps.
    Well, we knew Rastakhan was going to die as soon as they unveiled Talanji
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I was just thinking, maybe we also get so many leaks because some people try to catch streamers attention. For example Asmongold reads some of the leaks on his stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Well, we knew Rastakhan was going to die as soon as they unveiled Talanji
    Sure. He was dead as soon as Talanji walked in on screen and said how her dad did not listen.

Still though, noone anticipated the second raid to be Dazar'alor. Most everyone i knew seemed to think Azshara would be the second raid boss.
    So i think the final raid might be something unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I was just thinking, maybe we also get so many leaks because some people try to catch streamers attention. For example Asmongold reads some of the leaks on his stream.
    Really? Did he read some of the recent ones? I barely watch YouTubers yet this sounds funny.

Edit: haha, I just saw that he did a video for the Age of Darkness leak I found on Reddit.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure. He was dead as soon as Talanji walked in on screen and said how her dad did not listen.

Still though, noone anticipated the second raid to be Dazar'alor. Most everyone i knew seemed to think Azshara would be the second raid boss.
    Return of Gorak Tul

Last edited by Nyel; 2019-07-17 at 08:11 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

He was dead the moment they announced her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Return of Gorak Tul

I really hope that Goruk Tul and that Drust aesthetic return, I really like. Personally I think the Wicker-Drust-Construct-Things would be the ideal Forsaken Allied Race...better than Lightbpund Undead, uhg.

well i see this

-8.2.5 is the Siege patch
    -Worgen Campaign will be Genn finally retaking Gilneas with the help of the alliance fleet and the nelves, we see the 1st rift between nelves and the alliance.
    -Goblin Campaign will be the goblin players and the bilgewater cartel Resigning their deal with Gallywix and being Hired to Work with Gazlowe, Gazlowe is now the head honcho of the Steamwheedle Cartel.
    -There will be MANY throwbacks to Warcraft 3 Siege of Mount Hyjal.
    -this will be a better version of The original Hyjal raid, we need to hold the Line in the three platforms, only to see it destroyed.
    -Sylvanas will order Gallywix to aim the Azshara canon into TB at every platform, the War campaign update will be a prelude for it with the cannon being used at a highly valuable alliance target to cause more mistrust, hence bringing Tyrande against the Alliance and revealing the shadow that hides beneath the moonlight per AMA leak.
    -The last boss will be Nathanos and Sylvanas, we kill him but Sylvanas escapes, Sylvanas Finally has a heartwarming moment about this War after his death, and she vows that she will finish what she started.
    -Vol'jin's quest will be that Bolvar lied about his return, and we discover that the forces of death are also moving against the void and the Light, both sides threatens cosmic the balance.
    -Malfurion and shandris discovers that Elune may not be the SAINT that they love that much, buildup to 8.3 reveal about their goddess.
    -Foreshadowing to the Ozzymandias plan in 8.3 during the raid.
    -Azeroth is changing, her eyes are finally open and we hear her talk for the 1st time, magni fears that she may finally become a full fledged titan in order to stop the corruption, but it will damage the planet during the process.

That sounds lame. On another note I think we will see An AV without reinforcements as a brawl pretty soon seeing as we have the classic ashran Brawl.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    -Azeroth is changing, her eyes are finally open and we hear her talk for the 1st time, magni fears that she may finally become a full fledged titan in order to stop the corruption, but it will damage the planet during the process.
    Que cataclysm 2.0.

-Sylvanas will order Gallywix to aim the Azshara canon into TB at every platform, the War campaign update will be a prelude for it with the cannon being used at a highly valuable alliance target to cause more mistrust, hence bringing Tyrande against the Alliance and revealing the shadow that hides beneath the moonlight per AMA leak.
    Why do people keep bringing up a cannon that is aimed at nothing and cannot be turned?

well i see this

-Worgen Campaign will be Genn finally retaking Gilneas with the help of the alliance fleet and the nelves, we see the 1st rift between nelves and the alliance.
    -Goblin Campaign will be the goblin players and the bilgewater cartel Resigning their deal with Gallywix and being Hired to Work with Gazlowe, Gazlowe is now the head honcho of the Steamwheedle Cartel.
    -this will be a better version of The original Hyjal raid, we need to hold the Line in the three platforms, only to see it destroyed.
    -The last boss will be Nathanos and Sylvanas, we kill him but Sylvanas escapes, Sylvanas Finally has a heartwarming moment about this War after his death, and she vows that she will finish what she started.
    -Vol'jin's quest will be that Bolvar lied about his return, and we discover that the forces of death are also moving against the void and the Light, both sides threatens cosmic the balance.
    -Malfurion and shandris discovers that Elune may not be the SAINT that they love that much, buildup to 8.3 reveal about their goddess.
    Screw Gazlowe. Retaking Kezan with Gallywix sounds much better.

Anything sounds better without Gallywix.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Why do people keep bringing up a cannon that is aimed at nothing and cannot be turned?
    it is aimed to stormwind if you look at it isn't? and i bet it can be turned.

Well people bring up because blizzard said it will shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainmentNihilist View Post
    How about if they did what they *should* have done with the broken isles, and make the Dragon Isles actual *Isles*. Like an archipelago. Each main island could be a zone. With boats to go between them.
    Like in BFA with the ferry system in Kul Tiras....I agree this would be good. Perhaps the ferry in BFA was a test of the process?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Like in BFA with the ferry system in Kul Tiras....I agree this would be good. Perhaps the ferry in BFA was a test of the process?
    If Blizz is planning another ferry system i would imagine the Vindicaar system would be a much better solution.
    Still hopping they further that system and allow us to have a "house" that can move around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'm amazed that people expect the heritage campaigns to actually have quests that further the lore of the races instead of silly nothings with reused/existing nothings? Do you not pay ANY attention?
    Blood elf Heritage quest kinda furthered the plot. Tauren heritage armor could in theory be said to further the plot.
    I do not think that Heritage armor quests is where the big bombshells of lore is going to be dropped, like Gallywix being booted from the Horde, but having some lore moments in them is not completely unheard of.

10+ Year Old Account
    well i see this

I like this. Is it a mini raid 2 to 4 bosses or a Warfront?

It's not like it matters much for the current conflict who controls Gilneas.
    The Cata races' theme was losing their home, and retaking it would be the logical choice for such a questline.

Previously, this was explored as scenarios open to anyone with Zalazane's Fall and Operation: Gnomeregan, which fit at the time, but in the context of Heritage Armor, it's just better to implement this as race-specific content.
    It offers higher immersion, and yes, this might also entice players to level a new character, but honestly, someone who does that just for a quest they could also watch on YouTube, already has a lot of alts anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    I want the Dragon smiles and to be sky islands with flying from the start. Like Outland buy above Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I want the Dragon smiles and to be sky islands with flying from the start. Like Outland buy above Azeroth.
    Yeah, if they've learned from the backlash the last three expansions, Flying in the next expansion will be available right from launch, either immediately from a trainer, or after a questline/achievement.