Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

They pretty much spent the entire day collecting data from Limit and doing heroic splits.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Lamora View Post
    They did splits all day and called it a night. No mythic at all today.
    Anyone feel free to tell me I'm wrong
    I heard on the method stream today I believe directly from a method player. Something to the extent that theoretically if the guilds were even Limit should be 16 hours ahead of Method on progress. I fully reject this especially beyond today. Method saved time by NA guilds streaming 3+ out of 8 before they even started raiding. Method is saving massive amounts of time by having Limit raid test Azshara with coms.
    Personally I think the advantage is almost non existent beyond the first few days of raiding & of course the reset when/if it comes.

https://streamable.com/a8v7d Found it in the reddit thread, hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone an idea how many itemlevels were gained with doing hc splits?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    I heard on the method stream today I believe directly from a method player. Something to the extent that theoretically if the guilds were even Limit should be 16 hours ahead of Method on progress. I fully reject this especially beyond today. Method saved time by NA guilds streaming 3+ out of 8 before they even started raiding. Method is saving massive amounts of time by having Limit raid test Azshara with coms.
    Personally I think the advantage is almost non existent beyond the first few days of raiding & of course the reset when/if it comes.
    In terms of time spend in the raid Method is 16 hours behind because of NA's early start yes.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    To clarify, what they (Cayna I believe) said was this: if Method and Limit were at absolutely equal skill levels, then Limit would win every time because of the head start.

Of course that's not how it plays out, and the whole point was basically that the head start doesn't matter as much as people think for the overall race given that historically NA has not done so well over the last few tiers despite the earlier access.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    To clarify, what they (Cayna I believe) said was this: if Method and Limit were at absolutely equal skill levels, then Limit would win every time because of the head start.

Of course that's not how it plays out, and the whole point was basically that the head start doesn't matter as much as people think for the overall race given that historically NA has not done so well over the last few tiers despite the earlier access.
    NA has actually never won at least not since around 2010. Day start really hasnt made a difference

NA tests the fights, Method kills them with the fixes already done.

Method is the worlds best guild 100%, but the time BS needs to stop..

If limit extends they are retarded

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Anyone an idea how many itemlevels were gained with doing hc splits?
    From what I saw they started at around 429-429.5-ish and right now they're just above 433.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Given twitch guidelines Method cant stream comms due to josh. So they either risk getting banned themselves thus no stream or have to kick him from their guild losing a great healer
    They didn't stream comms during the other 2 WFR streams neither.

And why should they? The players communicating with one-another shouldn't be hampered by the thought of tens of thousands of outsiders hearing and judging what you're saying.

Only 50 pages deep and on last boss? I remember when MMOchamp WF threads was at least a couple hundred. maybe it’s because people can just speak in twitch chat now that everyone is streaming it although you can’t really have a discussion in twitch chat. Well, this thread might as well be twitch chat anyways.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klngdom View Post
    Only 50 pages deep and on last boss? I remember when MMOchamp WF threads was at least a couple hundred. maybe it’s because people can just speak in twitch chat now that everyone is streaming it although you can’t really have a discussion in twitch chat. Well, this thread might as well be twitch chat anyways.
    Azshara looks overtuned i imagine it getting nerfed some

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post

This works both ways, though. There's also been plenty of times where Method is at a boss running into the wall, then they go to sleep and it gets fixed and they wake up to others having killed it because of the nerf.

There's no real way around that given timezones exist.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account

What time BS?

That only holds true if Limit reaches every boss first, which they didn't in EP. Even then, unless a boss is bugged to the point you just insta wipe they're still getting progress on the boss, the bug might increase the number of pulls it would have taken but it's not like they lose all time advantage or progression on a boss because of a bug that maybe happens in p3 or only 50% of the pulls etc.

The advantage for sure isn't 16 hours due to bugs, but it's still an advantage. They just need to kill Azshara 16 hours before Method and then no one can make any excuses at all, but end of the day first is first and people won't remember the time difference they'll just see whatever guild is #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Raids open earlier in NA than the EU.
    Is the concept of Timezones still lost to people? Raids going to always open for someone earlier.

How are azshara tries so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    Is the concept of Timezones still lost to people? Raids going to always open for someone earlier.
    I mean they could open the raid at 6 PM PT, that would be 9 AM in central Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    While that might be true (and honestly it might not be, I'm no expert on Twitch ToS), it's not the reason they're not streaming comms. They've repeatedly stated going back quite some time (way before the Josh thing) that they want people to voice their thoughts freely and without having to worry that Twitch chat is going to make fun of them for what they're saying, or have something end up as a viral meme on YT, or things of that sort. THAT is why they're not streaming comms.

Me personally, I greatly prefer commentators over comms in the first place.
    You are right along with the other people who quoted me about not streaming their comms before I forgot about that. But my point still stands they now have a legitimate excuse to not stream comms.

Suspension Evasion:

"All suspensions are binding until expiration or removal upon appeal. Any attempt to circumvent an account suspension or chat ban by using other accounts, identities, personalities, or presence on another user's account will also result in suspension. Suspension evasion will not only increase the length of suspension, but may lead to an indefinite suspension."

source: Twitch Guidelines - https://www.twitch.tv/p/legal/community-guidelines/