Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Well,if you want to get the flying as fast as possible,you actually do the all possible WQ's. The question remains - why do I have to play a some mobile game to progress in the game,i'm actually paying for - World of Wacraft.
    well if you don't already have flying then you're not trying to get it as fast as possible and so your point is moot.

Nah,it's way easier to go with conformism flow. The game is in a great condition,I get it.
    Which is odd because to conform you would bow things out of proportion and exclaim how forced you feel by blizzard. Oh wait you did that. Gratz. You have now conformed to mmo-c default.

I did my first candy crush and first untangle yesterday. Tangle made me angry but that's prob because I am stupid. 5\7. Would do them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

It is better than the mission table

It is really sad to see the high afford "pet battle" replaced by "mission table" and "turtle into the water".
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2019-07-22 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...is matching items that hard?

Click them down the line from the top and just recite the order of whatever they are. (shark, crab, thor, angel, blood, whatever) Then just go back and match them when you find the double. The quest takes a minute, tops.
    Who said they're hard? They're just annoying to do because of how poorly they were done like those with they delay crap. In the matching one you can even see some through the shells. So yeah, what I didn't like is not the difficulty which none of them are, but the gameplay which is just annoying.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Well, Blizzard has had some very, very bad ideas since BFA. With patch 8.2, there have come even more bad ideas.

I just "had to" play Candy Crush last nite, when I got to that quest in Nazjatar. It's very rare that I rage, but last nite I couldn't hold myself back. I literally told myself how fucked up WoW has become. I even wanted to jump out of the quest and go somewhere else, after a while clicking these dumb pieces. And I literally said to myself: "What in the hell am I doing here?"

This quest is just way beyong anything good and evil. Blizzard has to stop this utter bullshit asap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah blizz themselves came to my house, put a gun to my head and said if I don't complete the quest they would kill me and my family.

5+ Year Old Account
    No issues with them. Easy world quest. The ones where you have to draw the lines can fuck right off though.

If you are playing every single day single the patch hit,maybe. If you are playing only in certains days and time,you don't.
    I literally didn't play for a week when I went on vacation and I got flying 4 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Why are so many people complaining about these new quest types?

I personally love them and they are a super refreshing change of pace from the tired old sequence of 'kill 12 x and collect 10 y' quests that are beyond boring and a chore at this point.

It saddens me to see so many people be negative towards this as these types of reactions are the reason Blizz is always so careful and never takes risks in WoW anymore, you people hate everything and anything different it seems.
    those reaction are exackly the reason why we are getting only boring "bring 10 bear asses" type of quests.

instead sending us on treasure hunting adventure or making innovative quests.

wont lie i really enjoy ley lines and candy crush quests - they are nice easy but require you to pay minimal attention instad just grabbing 20 mobs and aoe them down

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whistl3r View Post
    No issues with them. Easy world quest. The ones where you have to draw the lines can fuck right off though.
    but those are extremly easy once you figure out how to deal with them ...

unless you just click stuff accidentaly without thinking

10+ Year Old Account
    If they did not reference it, I see absolutely nothing bad with it. If they did reference it.. Well, it's their game after all. Nothing very bad either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    Who said they're hard? They're just annoying to do because of how poorly they were done like those with they delay crap. In the matching one you can even see some through the shells. So yeah, what I didn't like is not the difficulty which none of them are, but the gameplay which is just annoying.
    And as I said, I’d rather do those quests that take like a minute at most, rather than kill 20 whatever’s and collect their asses for the trillionth time.

- - - Updated - - -

If you’re referring to the ley line ones, start with one of the outer most points. Then find the point attached to it that’s furthest away, and switch it with the closest possible one to the outer most point. Then do that with the next farthest away and the next closest, and so on and so forth. Then do that for each of the outer most points. That way you quickly condense them into little connected groups that don’t cross over any other groups, and you can easily untangle whatever mess remains.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

And that's what I'm doing,i'm expressing my opinion,that I'm not happy about the fact,that to progress in game I have to play some cheap plagiarism of a Bejeweled. None of you have to agree with me,that's my opinion.
    It's a fact though that no one is forcing you to play the minigames

Blizzard's ableism knows no bounds. Clear case of discrimination against sub 80IQ people.

It is pretty weird as half the WQ up some times just seem to be these "puzzle" ones.

Given they're meant to be locks, they should add a purchasable "lockbreaker" item to have in your bags instead, which then summons a random elite ghost for you to kill for these quests instead, when you try and break the lock.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And as I said, I’d rather do those quests that take like a minute at most, rather than kill 20 whatever’s and collect their asses for the trillionth time.

- - - Updated - - -

If you’re referring to the ley line ones, start with one of the outer most points. Then find the point attached to it that’s furthest away, and switch it with the closest possible one to the outer most point. Then do that with the next farthest away and the next closest, and so on and so forth. Then do that for each of the outer most points. That way you quickly condense them into little connected groups that don’t cross over any other groups, and you can easily untangle whatever mess remains.
    No mate, I like those ones. I mean the ones where you see the lines on the ground then have to copy them when they disappear.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait they're holding a gun to your head and making you do it?!!?

Wow, call the police.

Otherwise, how are they forcing you, again?

Blizzard and derivative work, name a more iconic duo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I think you should look up the definition of "forcing" and "literally". These are world quests and, as such, are inherently skippable. If they piss you off so much, don't do it. Otherwise, it's some minor distraction from the usual "kill the named monster" quest. Nothing great, just different - and certainly nothing that's worth complaining about.
    It's the garrison effect, they think because something exists they HAVE to do it, and do it EVERY day.

10+ Year Old Account
    No mate, I like those ones. I mean the ones where you see the lines on the ground then have to copy them when they disappear.
    Oh, those.

If you hop on a ground mount and steer with your mouse while the ring/square/whatever is still present, you can just charge down the line before it actually disappears.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Has anyone made a Chris Traeger meme yet?
    And no, it's literally not.