Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    what is being said at the end after " try to hold it together" ? i can't make words out of it , can someone help me ?
    You mean at the very end?

He says "Release me!" backwards.
    https://twitter.com/ow_mayo/status/1153369222925422595

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    what is being said at the end after " try to hold it together" ? i can't make words out of it , can someone help me ?
    He says 'release me' at the "end" if you put it in reverse

So, a Youtuber, Blame the Controller, noticed something in the Origin Video that struck them as odd. sounded like a backwards track. So they played it backwards, and by the gods... he seems to be right.
    Turn the Volume up. I had to 100% but,at the Start I hear "release me", and @ 1:36 I hear a faint "hold it together" 1:47 "Hold it together" repeated 3 times. 2:09 there could be a bit more, but I do hear "harness" 2:25 "It's in me".

Edit: Timestamps are based off the Vid I linked, not the actual Origin vid.
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2019-07-22 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if Capcom can sue Blizzard for this.
    Sue them for what, using a letter of the Greek alphabet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Sue them for what, using a letter of the Greek alphabet?
    Look up Sigma from Mega Man X

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Capcom has a lot of "IP originality" with their version of Sigma, what with him being a tall man in a robotic suit with a big cape and a laser sword.

Haven't seen THAT anywhere else.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

i did : not a scientist , doesn't control gravity , have a cape.
    what ARE the similarities again? the madness ? ton of characthers have it , it's a staple from blizzard vilains.

i did : not a scientist , doesn't control gravity , have a cape.
    what ARE the similarities again? the madness ? ton of characthers have it , it's a staple from blizzard vilains.
    If you can look at those 2 designs and not see the similarities than you are just looking for an argument for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm sure Capcom has a lot of "IP originality" with their version of Sigma, what with him being a tall man in a robotic suit with a big cape and a laser sword.

Haven't seen THAT anywhere else.

It is a blatant rip off or homage. Name and design are too similar to be coincidence.

His ultimate will be the gravity energy exploding out of him and turning him into a super character for a limited duration.

Quote Originally Posted by bloomy View Post
    OMG GRAVITY?!?!?

/Snip
    Yes ??
    Lol kk jk, sweet trailer
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

I already know and I still stand by what I've said.

They'd have no grounds to do anything.

If you can look at those 2 designs and not see the similarities than you are just looking for an argument for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a blatant rip off or homage. Name and design are too similar to be coincidence.
    mmmh... a bald man , with armor and a cape with a blade :mmmmh.../deep think *insert darth vader picture here*

you're right , megaman sigma is blatant ripp off from darth vader , i see it clearly now .

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sigma" is a greek letter. Capcom did not invent it.

Other than being a "a bald dude in armor," they bear no other real similarities.

- - - Updated - - -

mmmh... a bald man , with armor and a cape with a blade :mmmmh.../deep think *insert darth vader picture here*

you're right , megaman sigma is blatant ripp off from darth vader , i see it clearly now .
    Don't forget when they gave him totally original knuckle claws!

“Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    "Sigma" is a greek letter. Capcom did not invent it.

Other than being a "a bald dude in armor," they bear no other real similarities.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget when they gave him totally original knuckle claws!
    oh lord , much original !

Interesting blue and orange morality character, had a psychotic break based on how he perceived reality. He won't be antagonistic so much because he's evil but because his mind is straight up bent.

Based on what? The Mega Man X character? I'm fairly sure Capcom doesn't own the Greek alphabet.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Who cares if someone thinks Sigma is ripping off Mega Man.

Even if it was true.

Y'all do realize this is Blizzard, right? They made their entire brand off remixing other properties' ideas and characters.

Getting upset about it now is like 30 years too late.

9 women and/or people of color released since the launch of Overwatch. All of different backgrounds. You've got Ana, Baptiste, Brigitte, Ashe, Orisa, Doomfist, Hammond, Moira, Sombra.

Sigma gets announced as an old white man.

Random idiots on Twitter: "OMG WOW BLIZZ BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OLD WHITE MEN!"

...what?

Anyway, a character with power over gravity due to a failed experiment on gravity isn't new, or original, and capcom didn't make it up either. Marvel has a villain with this exact backstory, and they were not the first as well.