Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You say lairs, I think dragons. Dragon-themed xpac should mean tons of dragon lairs we can raid for fat treasure. Think Islands but it is a dragon lair with guards and traps and when you clear it you get a ton of gold and maybe some item.
    Unfortunately this doesn’t make any sense in WoW as dragons are not our enemies. Black dragons were yet they’re almost terminated. And to just have infinite or twilight dragon lairs? Mhm... sure we had Malygos too but he was crazy. I don’t see any potential dragon villain within the usual five dragonflights.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The picture was definitely taken in the garrison inn.

that's not Goldshire.
    The WoD garrison model (which is indeed what the screenshot is of) would be what Blizzard would use in a world revamp as an inn model.

10+ Year Old Account
    BLIZZARD WHERE IS MY PATCH ALREADY !!!

You're so cruel.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Unfortunately this doesn’t make any sense in WoW as dragons are not our enemies. Black dragons were yet they’re almost terminated. And to just have infinite or twilight dragon lairs? Mhm... sure we had Malygos too but he was crazy. I don’t see any potential dragon villain within the usual five dragonflights.
    The Void Corrupted more flights of dragons into being corrupted evil beings. BAM, hire me Blizzard.

BTW do any of you remember the Veil of Shadows leak back in 2017? I genuinely thought it was real. I neither have this feeling with Shadowlands nor any other leak maybe besides this new one with the screenshot. Shadowlands sounds even for Blizzard too featureless and too much bs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The WoD garrison model (which is indeed what the screenshot is of) would be what Blizzard would use in a world revamp as an inn model.
    It's not the building itself i'm going for, but the interior.
    It's the exact same.

Unless the interior is part of the buildings model, but i don't think it is.
    Correct me if i'm wrong here.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2019-07-31 at 08:01 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

And honestly, I wouldn't mind that at all. Not every asset has to be completely new - WoD garrison buildings still look great and would definetely be a significant upgrade over the old assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    The Void Corrupted more flights of dragons into being corrupted evil beings. BAM, hire me Blizzard.

So in the end they’re void dragons which makes it boring. If we would be at war with the five flights raiding their lairs would be amazing. But even in Classic it was all about the Black flight.

Whether or not it's fake, it's very clever so I appreciate it. A lot of things in it sound exactly what Blizzard would do, like renaming Tinkers because of the stigma and reusing WoD garrison stuff... as opposed to the Shadowlands leak where I felt like a dumbass the second I saw an area that was called SYLVERIAN Ascent.

Fucking Sylverian!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's not the building itself i'm going for, but the interior.
    It's the exact same.

Unless the interior is part of the buildings model, but i don't think it is.
    Correct me if i'm wrong here.
    That is the base version of the interior included in the model we're looking at, yeah. Check it out in the model viewer here.

So in this new leak Ny’alotha is part of it, too, when I see it correctly?

Is anyone able to tell if that pic is fake? Looks like a lot of effort if it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    So in this new leak Ny’alotha is part of it, too, when I see it correctly?
    That's the ONE thing that weirded me out, apparently its either part of the Dragon Isles or part of the old (new) world.

Any similarities with the other "Awakenings" leak?

7+ Year Old Account
    That is the base version of the interior included in the model we're looking at, yeah. Check it out in the model viewer here.
    Ah, thanks.

I retract my previous statements.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    Is anyone able to tell if that pic is fake? Looks like a lot of effort if it is.
    I like to think I know quite a bit about the game and that doesn't look fake. Doesn't mean it is real, but I can't easily prove it as fake. DragonIslesD being mentioned is a bit of an eyebrow raiser as that refers to a blockout model from very early on in 0.x WoW alpha/beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryia View Post
    Any similarities with the other "Awakenings" leak?
    It doesn’t seem like it no but the other awakenings leak had much more detail. Too much detail usually means it’s fake though so it’s interesting that this one has much less info.

The only thing that’s actually similar between this one and the previous awakenings leak is the talent system but every leak so far has talked about a new talent system or new talent revamp so it’s not just a similarity between those two.

Edit: There’s other similarities too actually. Tinkers, old world revamp and level squish is what the last awakenings leak had as well but this is also something many of the other leaks also talked about.

This one also seems to have Ny’alotha in the form of a dungeon or two which none of the previous leaks had so im not too sure what’s going on there but it’s interesting.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2019-07-31 at 08:15 PM.

Can anyone post the pictures or an imgur link to the new leak? I sadly can't access 4chan at work to join in on this.

I like to think I know quite a bit about the game and that doesn't look fake. Doesn't mean it is real, but I can't easily prove it as fake. DragonIslesD being mentioned is a bit of an eyebrow raiser as that refers to a blockout model from very early on in 0.x WoW alpha/beta.
    STVPirateLand reminded me a lot of how Plunder Island was in BFA's alpha as well (along with Nazjatar, Mechagnomes, etc), does that filename ring a bell?

An azerite themed healing spec seems very unlikely. I doubt azerite is going to continue to be a thing past BfA, plus we all just got inundated with azerite themed abilities this patch, so it wouldn't be anything new or intriguing.