Thread: Queue Monster

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Oh really

i like how you aimed your screenshot only around the servers that were full, if you scroll further up there's lows n mediums...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    Exactly right.

I've never had a single queue even on launch day! How you ask? I picked a less populated server. Easy.
    its almost like... during name reservation... blizzard gave warnings to avoid populated servers... but people just went brain dead / paranoid... and refused to listen...

for example

Blizzard : " hey guys, servers like skalaag and Herod are gonna be fully... to avoid high que times... try one of the other servers"

tin foil hat players: " I AiNT mOviN!!"

tin foil hat players later: "Q times are so high, i cant play"

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    i like how you aimed your screenshot only around the servers that were full
    Well - if I'm pointing out the people who can't do anything about it - then obviously I'd be showing the ones that can't.

That's sort of common sense isn't it ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well - if I'm pointing out the people who can't do anything about it - then obviously I'd be showing the ones that can't.
    I mean, they totally CAN do something about it. They just won't.
    Here is something to believe in!

Pagle didnt have a queue tonite, at least at 11:30 cst.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    Lol u can merge realms and keep the dash (server) at the end of the name to remove the conflict of same character name on same realm. The other problem of horde and ally characters on same pvp server could easily be removed. Good job buddy, you are just as foolish as they are. Maybe you are wearing the same earmuffs and blindfolds
    Considering all the nerds wetting themselves to get their names, this is not an option. Not only did you kill the game, you have now enraged your player base. All because you are so entitled that you would rather ruin the game and any trust your hypothetical gaming company still remains because you have a queue. Is this really how far the Classic toxicity has gone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    Everything has been great in Classic!

Well, 'ceptin' for the Queues to login... still showing 6000 in line every day during primetime.

I thought they were addressing that? No change since release.

I'm on Thalnos.
    Pick a different server. Just that simple. I have toons on Medium and Full (which is drastically way more players than back in 2004) and have had absolutely zero queues.

Classic will never again be as popular as it is now. It will only keep bleeding players until it´s dead. It´s just not reasonable to accomodate the initial rush just to have 60% of the capacity unused 4 weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    blizzard uses forums to measure demand, this isnt an assumption. Using the term full separate from limit is not a good argument. "This glass holds a 16oz limit and it fills at 16oz. My gas tank has a limit of 14 gallons, I wonder how much it takes when its full??? Hurdurrr

Atleast i come up with solutions rather than talk nonsense
    Blizzard certainly doesn't use forums to measure demand. Forums are a cesspool of toxic morons who flame anyone who don't agree. They have advanced algorithms and marketing tools which are far superior to the forum team. Can you even fucking imagine?

Bob. As head of the forum marketing team please present your report.
    Ok Jim. There were 127893 incidents on people saying that classic was good. 124096 incidents of saying classic was trash. Interestingly 80% of the incidents contradicted themselves. Most people are saying both.
    That is called trolling Bob.
    *Bob writes this down in his notebook*
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

If you have queues to login, start on another server. If you don't want to start on another server for any reason, don't complain about the queues.

I haven't seen a queue to login since the day after launch.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

They can re-roll to a server with no queues. Problem solved. This is how it worked back in the day as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    I mean, they totally CAN do something about it.
    Not sure what they can do about it ... I mean I'm on a server with 10 other people that we agreed to sign up on when name reservations occurred.

Can you explain to me how I can magically make all those 10 other people suddenly appear with all their progress on a different server ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    They can re-roll to a server with no queues.
    When I reroll on a different server, does that automatically bring across all the other people in the guild with me - along with their progress ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

When I reroll on a different server, does that automatically bring across all the other people in the guild with me - along with their progress ?
    I thought you Classic people wanted authentic experiences? Re-roll.

That's sort of common sense isn't it ?
    just sayin your screentshot could of been alittle bit bigger to show the rest of the list

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    I thought you Classic people wanted authentic experiences? Re-roll.
    That's a cop out of an excuse.

The fact is, Blizzard's fix was a band-aid that came too late.

By the time the servers they made actually started becoming medium pop servers instead of instantly hitting full in a few hours, it was too late.

People started to get in, invest too much time on a single character and now they're firmly planted on that server.

The only real solution is for them to start offering free transfers to lower pop servers so friends can go as a group and retain their progress, rather than "Hah, restart and dump even MORE hours into the game!".

Quote Originally Posted by RedBrood View Post
    I mean, are the lifeboats empty?
    Not sure what you're getting at, I drew the comparison because there weren't enough lifeboats on the Titanic, despite safety guidelines saying there should have been a minimum of almost twice as many. In the same way, Blizzard didn't provide enough servers initially, which has caused this hot mess.

At this point anyone who is refusing to see this argument is probably just here to shit on Classic players regardless, so by all means, fill your boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I like how blizzard told us to move from the first servers only to end up in 20k queues there too and the servers they added after that etc etc.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Oh really

My server has 30-40 min que if you try to login later in the afternoon/evening. As of right now there is no que

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    Everything has been great in Classic!

Well, 'ceptin' for the Queues to login... still showing 6000 in line every day during primetime.

I thought they were addressing that? No change since release.

I'm on Thalnos.
    Changing the server would solve the problem for you and help to solve the problem for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Pick a different server. Just that simple. I have toons on Medium and Full (which is drastically way more players than back in 2004) and have had absolutely zero queues.
    You are not on a full server with zero queues. That is the entire definition of FULL. Meaning - can hold no more.