Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh doesn't become a tyrannical and xenophobic dictator in MoP. In the wise words of Don Corleone:

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I think I've made my decision: Sargeras is never corrupted and the Burning Legion never comes into existence. The Eredar never leave Argus, the Orcs never leave Draenor, and so forth. History resets and all worlds evolve without Legion influence or interruption - the Void remains unchanged in its goals, however.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Keeping OG Blood Knight the light stealing Pallys they were. I really liked them that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Easy question. I’d retcon the absolute shit out of the multiversal Legion.

Like, execution-style. Back of the head with an additional double-tap to make sure.
    This. As well as the demons-never-die bullshit that was added purely to bring back named characters instead of creating new ones.

Hm.. I'll toss mine in for Arthas never choosing to resurrect Kel'thuzad. That would change a lot of shit right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    Garrosh doesn't become a tyrannical and xenophobic dictator in MoP. In the wise words of Don Corleone:

Pretty sure that started before MoP. Think it started right around the end of the Argent Tournament. If not long before that.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Can I retcon the idea of Artifact weapons? At least some of them ... like I loved having the Ashbringer, but then going "Oh, the Ashbringer has no power anymore ... but it was a huge weapon in WoW lore up to legion ... how can you just depower it?"

Please for the sake of a void or Return of the Lich King expansion have some kind of quest to repower the Ashbringer.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Garrosh doesnt travel back in time to draenor but instead to multiple realities where he kills his counterparts and absorbs their life essence, becoming the one

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd make Old Blanchy young again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Carine not be dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Kael'thas doesn't betray the Blood Elves to join the legion. Would be King of Quel'telas today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wardens didn't exist to fuck up Illidan's plan and keep all the demon hunters imprisoned. Legion would have been taken care of much sooner.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

One Burning Legion across all dimensions
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Bye bye, void elves. You won't be missed.
    There are lots of changes I would make. But Void Elves are top of the list.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    WoD

Not because the expansion was bad (but it was), but because then Legion, and more importantly BFA, would have never happened.
    legion doesn't need WOD to happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Garrosh doesnt travel back in time to draenor but instead to multiple realities where he kills his counterparts and absorbs their life essence, becoming the one
    Honestly, if there was a Yu Law situation like this, I'd fucking love Garrosh.

Just as Sylvanas is about to burn that tree and Darnassus, a legion of undead led by DK Garithos arrive to defeat her and the Horde forces. Because he's the undead hero we need and deserve.

Theramore still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I think I've made my decision: Sargeras is never corrupted and the Burning Legion never comes into existence. The Eredar never leave Argus, the Orcs never leave Draenor, and so forth. History resets and all worlds evolve without Legion influence or interruption - the Void remains unchanged in its goals, however.
    And some World soul out there that sargeras killed is turned into a void titan and brings the end of the universe and we dont have a game to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    And some World soul out there that sargeras killed is turned into a void titan and brings the end of the universe and we dont have a game to play.
    Or it becomes the new "big bad" which impels the disparate worlds to unite in a cosmic action storyline (which seems to be where WoW is heading).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Legion taking place on Argus for the whole expansion like it deserved. After Archimonde dies the heroes could have got sucked up into some portal that dropped them off on Argus and Blizzard could have built upon the Garrison system and make the factions build their entire xpac capital across the length of the expansion.