Poll: Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I'm surprised you were able to see him. I had to strain my vision to be able to notice those subtle, quick and nimble movements.
    Now that's a good one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Or you know its ok to have fun?
    Hah they are free to do as they please just that they are wasting everyones time.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Hah they are free to do as they please just that they are wasting everyones time.
    Im not sure we are well positioned to judge waste of time on a forum dedicated for mmorpgs. Also i doubt the people with commerces near by think its a waste of their time to get a bunch of extra tourist on a friday.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2019-09-20 at 08:44 PM.

This entire event is literally for fun. 99% of the people who came here today came for fun, not to actually raid the base. I had a good time here, met sound cool youtubers and had a barbecue cookout, drank a lot of beer and met some really cool people.

If I had to estimate how many people were here, if I add up all the meet up camps, I'd estimate a few thousand. Quite possibly even over 10K.

I had more fun at this event than I would have had at thanksgiving or New years.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    This entire event is literally for fun. 99% of the people who came here today came for fun, not to actually raid the base. I had a good time here, met sound cool youtubers and had a barbecue cookout, drank a lot of beer and met some really cool people.

If I had to estimate how many people were here, if I add up all the meet up camps, I'd estimate a few thousand. Quite possibly even over 10K.

I had more fun at this event than I would have had at thanksgiving or New years.
    It looks like a blast. Wish I had made it out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

So it begins.
    LMFAOOOO. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Those naruto runners really are pathetic dont they have better things to do lol.
    Come on. As cringe as the thing whole thing is, that was actually funny.

Resident Cosplay Progressive