Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Disagree entirely. Sounds like you'd really enjoy ffiv's combat though.
    Actually I don't. I enjoy wow with GCD system. 1.1-1.5 Gcd feels perfect.

I just want them to have more abilities and for the talent tree philosophy to go back to WoD where you had a choice to make on wether you wanted more aoe, ST or cleave. Nowadays, all talents in the same tier do the same, so it doesn't feel like an interesting choice. Actually, i'd rather they copied the SWToR talent trees. All utility/mobility/defensive options. I had way more fun fine tuning a working build for pve and pvp in that game.

But my expectations are low so, at least adding more buttons to add more complexity to the rotations is all i'm expecting and demanding to not just dismiss the next xpac.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-09-21 at 10:34 AM.

I would like reasonable skill floor and very high skill ceiling. 5.4 pinnacle of class design, see MoP thread.

Feral
    Get rid of snapshotting, they removed it from every other spec because they didnt want the complexity of that mechanic still there because it was hard for new players, feral probably has the least represented spec and this change would entice others to come try it out. I try to explain it to people and they say fuck that. Get rid of the cancer that is bloodtalons. They said during Uldir they were going to rework it and never touched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Druidzorz View Post
    Feral
    Get rid of snapshotting, they removed it from every other spec because they didnt want the complexity of that mechanic still there because it was hard for new players, feral probably has the least represented spec and this change would entice others to come try it out. I try to explain it to people and they say fuck that. Get rid of the cancer that is bloodtalons. They said during Uldir they were going to rework it and never touched it.
    Feral snap-shotting is the last vestige of good class design in the game. You shut your mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior: Give prot warrior the gameplay they had back in mop/wod. Do not touch fury, its perfect the way it is. Do not come back with bullshit stances, dont make me macro abilities to stance dance again just to save bind space like ppl did back when "stance was a thing". make Gladiator "stance" as a proper weapon and shield dps spec. Make arms a bit more fast pace to play.

Hunter : make the guns sound like a gun again. That all i ask

Elemental ammo for hunters. I'd give survival hunters scrap shotguns and an ammo system that fills up through hitting enemies. I never like that melee hunters abandoned all ranged weapons not even rogue specs do that and adding shot guns would be awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Warrior: Give prot warrior the gameplay they had back in mop/wod. Do not touch fury, its perfect the way it is. Do not come back with bullshit stances, dont make me macro abilities to stance dance again just to save bind space like ppl did back when "stance was a thing". make Gladiator "stance" as a proper weapon and shield dps spec. Make arms a bit more fast pace to play.

Hunter : make the guns sound like a gun again. That all i ask
    I want stance back but let them effect abilities and not gate the usage of them. An example would be letting berserk stance pummel generate rage or give a stacking haste buff, battle stances reduces armor or magic resistance, and protection silences or slows casting speed after the lockout.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-09-21 at 03:51 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

For DKs to not be the slowest class in game. Its humiliating to run back after a wipe and be the last person there.......when you're the dang tank. Not a boost to march of the damned or a shorter cool down or an extra talent. Just a basic baseline buff to movement.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

I'm with the Mop'er, look at MOP design and base it off that + *Includes having my ranged Survival hunter back.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    this is literally the draw of the ninja "class" in FF14, you have a GCD rotation, and signs you have to execute off-GCD in-between to improve those on-GCD attacks.
    That, actually sounds pretty cool...
    I wouldn't want to do it every gcd, but I appreciate quick flurries of rupt-vend-vanish-TB, and other trinket + what not uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Will never understand why people want ammo back, is it fun to be useless if you forget to buy more? Hunters literally fire magical arrows and such, is it hard to believe every projectile isn't a little bit magical? Traps magically appear out of nowhere, should they be bought too?
    Just to give class fantasy purpose because makes you believe they get their arrows from nowhere, it's invisible infinite arrows and without a quiver as it is right now Just like mages uses staves without using them fighting just to give them stats and stay on their backs.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-09-21 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    For DKs to not be the slowest class in game. Its humiliating to run back after a wipe and be the last person there.......when you're the dang tank. Not a boost to march of the damned or a shorter cool down or an extra talent. Just a basic baseline buff to movement.
    LOL, you damn right, it's like everyone in front, you see a red dot on mini map, slowpoke. "Cmon tank"
    Tank answers: IF I WASN'T A WHEELCHAIR OK? Wait for meeeeeeeee.

DPS Specs - Score out of 12

IMO...:

Movement:
    Monk - 1
    Hunter - 2
    Rogue - 3
    DH - 4
    Mage - 5
    Druid - 6

Warrior - 7

Shaman - 8
    Priest - 9
    Warlock - 10
    Paladin - 11
    DK - 12

Defensive Capability:
    Mage - 1
    Rogue - 2
    DH - 3
    Hunter - 4
    Paladin - 5
    DK - 6

Priest - 7
    Druid - 8
    Monk - 9

Shaman - 10
    Warlock - 11
    Warrior - 12

Total:
    Rogue - 5
    Mage - 6
    Hunter - 6
    DH - 7

Monk - 10
    Druid - 14
    Paladin - 16
    Priest - 16

Shaman - 18
    DK - 18
    Warrior - 19
    Warlock - 21

There's a high middle and low to the classes when it comes to ability to avoid damage via movement versus defensive available. This isn't even considering DPS uptime. Shamans, DKs, Warriors and Warlocks suffer from poor defensive abilities and intermittent windows for movement. Rogues, Mages, Hunter and DHs on the other hand have outstanding defensive utility while having huge movement.

I'd just revert classes to previous iterations.

E.g. Shamans - mop or wod
    Hunters - wotlk or wod
    Druids - wotlk, possibly Cata
    Warlocks - wotlk
    DKs - wotlk

I haven't played the other classes enough to judge tbh.

Toss a gravestone to the targeted location. When activated again, you will March at xxx% speed back to the gravestone, anyone you touch trembles in place for x seconds.

Something like that.

Hmm... that was the deal when you chose the class though. You grip things to you rather than run after them. But, it is true you can't right do that with bosses. But you know, if DK's get a speed boost, so should everyone else to keep it balanced.
    Someone has to be the last one in the boss room. It's not something that can be avoided.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Yes please, hate offclicking, breaks the flow of rotation.
    Is there even any rotational ability off the gcd these days? All i can think of is defensives, movement abilities and interrupts. Sounds like a moot point.

7+ Year Old Account
    i just want Cata warrior back as it felt the best :c

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    We always say it, but we never say what exactly we want changed. Some people complain, some don't. But majority does.

So in your class, what would be the optimal design you would like to have? Or the stuff you want most likely gone? Feel free to say everything!

- Just post about the thread. Don't start arguments with other users. Just let this be a list of "wishlist".

List of Wishes so far:
    Hunters - Have a quiver when using bows, ammo back, ammo bags, multiple ammo types, emotions of pets back, pet perks and companionship perks. Obtaining around x10000 ammo when doing a biweekly quest in exchange of a item from that quest instead of gold, to not keep buying ammo but also don't going out in the world with the feeling you can't go still out in the world without ammo. Survival hunter to have the enemy focus more on you than your pet while your pet is damaging it for you. Marksmanship can go and make a Dark Ranger Spec in replacement.
    Mages - Frostfire Bolt, cast off-school spells brought back. Arcane reworked, Arcane missiles reworked. Arcane mana management more interesting. Living Bomb baseline for Fire Mages.
    Paladins - Auras and blessings. More racial distinctions (Pterrordax wings for Zandalari, Fiery incantations for DI Dwarves, etc)
    Priest - Voidform to have a hide toggle. Bring back the Glyph of Shadow Ravens. Voidform removal. Void-orb pretty much like the Mage's Frost-Orb that snares and slows enemies, all casters need to kite and should have tools and better AoE's because of their fragile cloth user
    Warrior - Old stances back (Glad stance), overhaul. More ways to spend rage.
    Shaman - Enhancement was fun with Ascendance and more totems. Less elemental overlap between the specs.
    Rogues - Roll the bones RNG to be a minor issue. Slice and Dice being buffed. Sub to be back powerful and in other hand ideas of having Assassination and Subtlety as one and same spec mixed making the spec "Assassin" and Outlaw to be more related to Pirates or even called Pirate. Poison crafting.
    Warlocks - Book of Demons from where you get a demon class quest to go get it.
    Demon Hunters - Demonic Appetite as a passive.
    Death Knights - Having one dps spec that shows a complete DK toolkit, that can use frost and necro plague abilities, with army of ghouls. Make DK's faster walking, they are the slowest class in game, mostly tanks that have a responsibility to tank and be in front sooner than all dps and often stay behind.

General - Removal of GCD's and prunning. Mastery stat removal. New talent systems and less specific spec. Trolls having LOA priests. Essences to stay and account-wide without the neck but on a tab like glyphs and pretty much how like glyphs were in Cata before they turned into cosmetic purposes only but on essences. Tanks generation threat removed. Build/Spend spam is not a fun playstyle.

More will be add

Want my blessings back, might blessings, divine shield, all seals back, auras, divine intervention, judment giving utility and not only damage

Who the hell in blizzard think was a good idea only give a crap bless per char? if i buff the tank i cant buff myself with same bless and the only 2 remaining bless are so garbage right now

Stop making a lot specs work like a rage building warrior. This doesn't work well for a lot of classes.

Elemental Shaman: get rid of Maelstrom,

SPriest: Voidform gone. Even shadowform needs to be less shadowy, whats the point of armor if a player can never see it.