Poll: Malygos vs Kil'jaeden

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    " I told you this question is stupid because SARGERAS DOES NOT KNOW how much the Pantheon gave to the Aspects."

This is irrelevant, considering Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are charged with doing things on a cosmic level. SPECIFICALLY ARCHIMONDE! Sargeras could've cared less about the Aspects, nor their existence.

"Throughout the war, he simply commanded the troops. Archimonde strategist, not a siege weapon. That is why he showed himself only twice" He was openly on Azeroth, as well as Argus. He was being a master strategist, but when he fought, he was on the front lines, and he was dismantling everything he came across.

"So why do you decide that eredar lords have more power?" Again, they do things on a cosmic level.

" Just because Sargeras is stronger than the Pantheon? Is my dad cooler than your dad?" Irrelevant argument, considering this would prove that Sargeras would provide greater boosts to his 2 hands, than the Pantheon would anyone else, including the Aspects.

"While Sargeras needs generals powerful enough to capture a planet for him and so that they can be summoned to this planet. Not to mention the fact that Sargeras does not need to give the eredar too much power, because he often commands the troops himself and waits for him to be called. Aspects do not. The Titans left and they knew that the Aspects would be the main defenders of Azeroth, that the Titans would not be able to help if something happened. Unlike Sargeras, to which, for example, Illidan can come, give him the Dragon Soul, after which Sargeras himself will be able to maintain a portal for himself. Aspects and Archimonde/Kil'Jaeden are in completely different conditions."

It seems like you're implying that the Aspects could stand against Sargeras if needed, because he's limited by Portals and all that bullshit...

I'm actually floored by this logic. You're actually pissing me off here.
    And again, this stupid argument, which was refuted on another 5-6 page. The Legion has a bunch of worlds, a network of portals and an army of demons. And their goal is to take over the universe. The purpose of the Aspects is to protect Azeroth.
    The cosmic level absolutely does not play a role here. By your logic, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden are stronger than the Old Gods because the Old Gods sit on one planet, and do not move from planet to planet.
    Oh, if you only knew how much you infuriate me. Affirm something, but never give evidence. You have not even read the Chronicles. This is not the first time I argue with you, and this is not your first time demonstrating your ignorance of the lore. Last time, you were absolutely sure that the Keepers gave strength to the Aspects, not the Titans, until I told you that the Keepers acted just like conductors.
    And no, the Aspects have no chance against Sargeras, I don’t know why you got that I think so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Damn, you really mastred the art of answering without really answering any of my points.
    Archimonde WAS fighting, it is said in the books. And no, it was the other way around. You are claiming Archimonde, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LEADING THE LEGION INTO BATTLE (also said in the chronicles), only fought 2 beings, without providing any proof for that statement. Thats like saying " God exists, dont ask me for proof, bring me proof that he doesnt"
    And i never ever said Sargeras purposefully gave the eredar more power than the aspects. I never said it boy. Its just something u read into my sentences because you seemingly dont get my point.
    Oh and yes, Sargeras needed the eredar to lead the legion, and be powerful enough to do so on their own, because the legion is just that big. Chronicles even specifically mentions that. He isnt leading the entire legion all the time, simply because he cant, its way to gigantic.
    Your argument is ridicolous btw. The titans didnt think they would die, and they never even installed the aspects as the wardens of Azeroth, they had their keepers for that. It was only when the keepers contacted them and said "hey, these dragons could be a help, give them a little power too please" that they channeled some of their power through the keepers to the dragons.
    And again, absolute ignorance of the lore.
    Again. Can you give me examples from the War of the Ancients (except Malorne and Jarod) or the Third War, where Archimonde fights in person? There were moments in the War of the Ancients where he used spells, but he did not show himself, he used them from afar. Even in the battle for Hyjal, Archimonde waits until his army did everything for him, and only after that went to Nordrassil.
    You never once answered my question - why didn’t Archimonde come out to fight against the Aspects, as against Malor? I have been asking this for three pages now and you are simply ignoring it.
    You asked me what makes me think that Sargeras gave his servants less power than the Pantheon. And after that I told you how stupid the question is.
    LOL what? The Legion plan is almost always the summon of Sargeras. Please study the lore.
    What? Why did you even say that? What does the death of the titans have to do with it? THE TITANS ARE GONE. They are physically far from Azeroth. That's what I meant, not their death. Even if they were alive, they could hardly help.
    For a person who has not read the Chronicles, it is very fun to teach me lore. I know very well that the Aspects were given strength at the request of the Keepers.
    Last edited by darkoms; 2019-09-23 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    And again, this stupid argument, which was refuted on another 5-6 page. The Legion has a bunch of worlds, a network of portals and an army of demons. And their goal is to take over the universe. The purpose of the Aspects is to protect Azeroth.
    The cosmic level absolutely does not play a role here. By your logic, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden are stronger than the Old Gods because the Old Gods sit on one planet, and do not move from planet to planet.
    Oh, if you only knew how much you infuriate me. Affirm something, but never give evidence. You have not even read the Chronicles. This is not the first time I argue with you, and this is not your first time demonstrating your ignorance of the lore. Last time, you were absolutely sure that the Keepers gave strength to the Aspects, not the Titans, until I told you that the Keepers acted just like conductors.
    And no, the Aspects have no chance against Sargeras, I don’t know why you got that I think so.
    "By your logic, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden are stronger than the Old Gods because the Old Gods sit on one planet, and do not move from planet to planet."

Wanna debate that in DM's?

"You have not even read the Chronicles." I have the first 2 Chronicle books in my room. I can bring it, and use it to my favor, if you'd like.

"And no, the Aspects have no chance against Sargeras, I don’t know why you got that I think so."

I'm sorry, but there are times where I just cannot understand you. So, excuse my blissful ignorance there.

"By your logic, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden are stronger than the Old Gods because the Old Gods sit on one planet, and do not move from planet to planet."

Wanna debate that in DM's?

"You have not even read the Chronicles." I have the first 2 Chronicle books in my room. I can bring it, and use it to my favor, if you'd like.

"And no, the Aspects have no chance against Sargeras, I don’t know why you got that I think so."

I'm sorry, but there are times where I just cannot understand you. So, excuse my blissful ignorance there.
    What is DM? I have already created such a topic. The ancient gods are much stronger than Archimonde and Kil'jaeden, it is foolish to argue with this. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...en-vs-Y-Shaarj

Well, apparently you read the Chronicles inattentively. And I advise you to read volume 3 as well.

Also, why would you make this thread and act like this is a match if you're this certain that Malygos can win?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have not read the Chronicles ... I understand there are too many words. But what prevented you from disturbing the previous pages? Why should I explain lore to people every time? Every time I have to send read Chronicles 3, every time I have to give a link to it https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wor...l?id=132397#78
    Please, if you don’t know the lore, do not try to argue with me. Archimonde was killed by the power of the Aspects, which was concluded in Nordrassil. That was Malfurion's plan.
    Kil'Jaeden's Avatar? What? It was Kil'jaeden himself, he just didn't go all the way. The Aspects were not needed there, there were Kalesgos (an ordinary blue dragon, not yet an Aspect at that moment) and Anveena, the avatar of the Sunwell.
    And I do not understand this argument. Aspects cannot be everywhere. Similarly, Alexstrasza did not help against the Lich King, although she could destroy him. Similarly, the Aspects did not stop Loken. If the Aspects solved all the problems of the world, there would be no lore.
    Not so strong? What? Dragons easily surpassed demons in the War of the Ancients. Green dragons, even after giving their powers to the Dragon Soul, were stronger than the eredar. The demons could do nothing against the magic of the bronze dragons. Even after the betrayal of black and the extermination of the blue, dragons were much stronger than the demons. But they participated in too many wars, and in the Cataclysm they became smaller and smaller (if you read books, you would know that almost all of their eggs were destroyed by Krasus because they were infected by the Twilight's Hammer).

- - - Updated - - -

You again demonstrated absolute ignorance of the lore.
    Where did you get this stupid nonsense about the fact that their forces are tied to the planet? Where from? Where is that said? Their forces come from the Pantheon, the planet has nothing to do with it.
    I am so amused by your stupid argument that Archimonde never encountered the power of Lire (Alexstrasza and Ysera) and therefore could not do anything. This is the dumbest argument of all (and we have already discussed this on previous pages). I do not understand how this is connected. Alexstrasza and Ysera never encountered Fel, but they had no problems with demons. Please think before writing.
    Malfurion is not stronger than Malorne, but again you have demonstrated absolute ignorance of the lore. Malfurion came out against Archimonde IMMEDIATELY after his battle with Malorne. Archimonde was wounded (and even Krasus noted this) and this is the only reason Malfurion was able to drive Archimonde away. Less than a minute passed between the death of Malorne and the spell of Malfurion.
    LOL what? Malorne simply killed the demons and no one could stop him, so Archimonde came out personally. Aspects just as well could not be stopped, but he did not dare to fight them.
    I have no idea what you said about the Aspects and Deathwing in the War of the Ancients and that they did not try to kill him. I just say that the Aspects gave VERY MUCH forces to the Dragon Soul (in the Day of the Dragon, even the Four Aspects could not defeat Deathwing), but even so Archimonde does not dare to confront them personally.
    And I have no idea why you threw me a video of the time of the Legion, if by that time the Aspects had already lost their power.
    Please stop, I'm tired of explaining to you what is written in the Chronicles. Wisps did not attack Archimonde, they blew up Nordrassil and the Aspect magic in Nordrassil killed Archimonde. I threw you a link to the page where it is written(https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wor...l?id=132397#78), read and stop talking nonsense.
    Xavius ruined the Tear of Elune by the forces of Nightmare, by the forces of N'Zoth (heard about this guy?). You cited the fact that Xavius defeated Ysera as an example of the Aspect's weakness. I say that Ysera was not even an Aspect at that moment.
    Ah, this argument so amuses me. Archimonde can destroy the entire planet, but can not cope with a bunch of heroes? Perfectly. Again, you demonstrate absolute ignorance of the lore. Archimonde owns the power of FEL. Do you know what fel is? Have you read cosmology in the Chronicles? This is the power of DESTRUCTION. Even if we assume that Archimonde can destroy the planet (although I do not believe that it is just for him), this will be due to the fact that he uses FEL. Obviously, Alexstrasza cannot blow up the planet because it uses Life. But if you read the Chronicles (seriously, it’s not difficult), you would know that it says that the actions of Malygos, if he hadn’t stopped him, would have led to natural disasters all over the planet and even damaged the world-soul inside the planet. That is, Malygos, even without using destruction spells, could cause such harm not only to the planet, but also to the titan inside. And this is not to mention that Fel is more focused on destruction than arcane.
    Stop being such a condescending prick.

I've read every bit of quest text from MoP and before and most quest text from WoD, Legion, and BFA.
    I've read the Chronicles.

I should have taken a hint from everyone else's attempt to reason and converse with you. You jump to insults and are not even willing to admit you MIGHT be wrong.

Have a nice day.

Infracted.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why would you make this thread and act like this is a match if you're this certain that Malygos can win?
    He wants to feel right. Ignore him.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-09-23 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Received Infraction
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

What is DM? I have already created such a topic. The ancient gods are much stronger than Archimonde and Kil'jaeden, it is foolish to argue with this. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...en-vs-Y-Shaarj

Well, apparently you read the Chronicles inattentively. And I advise you to read volume 3 as well.
    I'm just gonna say this. But, pretty sure Kil'jaeden can just destroy the Planet and get it over with. Lord knows how many Old God infested Planets destroyed by the Legion during their crusade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, you really mastred the art of answering without really answering any of my points.
    Archimonde WAS fighting, it is said in the books. And no, it was the other way around. You were claiming Archimonde, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LEADING THE LEGION INTO BATTLE (also said in the chronicles), only fought 2 beings, without providing any proof for that statement. Thats like saying " God exists, dont ask me for proof, bring me proof that he doesnt".
    And i never ever said Sargeras purposefully gave the eredar more power than the aspects. I never said it boy. Its just something u read into my sentences because you seemingly dont get my point.
    Oh and yes, Sargeras needed the eredar to lead the legion, and be powerful enough to do so on their own, because the legion is just that big. Chronicles even specifically mentions that. He isnt leading the entire legion all the time, simply because he cant, its way to gigantic.
    Your argument is ridicolous btw. The titans didnt think they would die, and they never even installed the aspects as the wardens of Azeroth, they had their keepers for that. It was only when the keepers contacted them and said "hey, these dragons could be a help, give them a little power too please" that they channeled some of their power through the keepers to the dragons.

lol oops. I messed that one up, I'll admit that!
    "A flower.

I wonder what other people will say and what arguments they will bring (in addition, I created this topic before I found out that Archimonde was killed with the help of the Aspects in Nordrassil). But most people here have not even read the Chronicles. It's so boring when there are no people who know the loreas well as you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post

I've read every bit of quest text from MoP and before and most quest text from WoD, Legion, and BFA.

I should have taken a hint from everyone else's attempt to reason and converse with you. You jump to insults and are not even willing to admit you MIGHT be wrong.

Have a nice day.
    Oh, so maybe you’ll bring proofs? At least something? Maybe you will answer my question why Archimonde did not go out to fight with the Aspects, as with Malorne? If people here do not know the lore, it's not my fault.

I wonder what other people will say and what arguments they will bring (in addition, I created this topic before I found out that Archimonde was killed with the help of the Aspects in Nordrassil). But most people here have not even read the Chronicles. It's so boring when there are no people who know the loreas well as you.
    "(in addition, I created this topic before I found out that Archimonde was killed with the help of the Aspects in Nordrassil)"

We've talked about this, and have confirmed that it wasn't JUST the Aspect's power that destroyed Archimonde, though the enchantments were a key part in it. The Tree itself held extremely volatile magics, as it was empowered by the Well of Eternity.

"But most people here have not even read the Chronicles. It's so boring when there are no people who know the lore as well as you."

How are you this certain? I'm pretty sure a lot of people here have read Chronicles. Also note that you had a ton of help here by some other guys as well.

I'm just gonna say this. But, pretty sure Kil'jaeden can just destroy the Planet and get it over with. Lord knows how many Old God infested Planets destroyed by the Legion during their crusade.
    And so, we move on to another question. Why are creatures capable of destroying planets (and old gods, as you say) lost to a heroes? I strongly doubt that heroes with artifacts + Illidan + Velen + Khadgar can kill Y'Shaarj, who was so strong that he defeated the entire army of titanforged ones by himself. Aman'Thul had to intervene to kill him.

"Oh, so maybe you’ll bring proofs? At least something? Maybe you will answer my question why Archimonde did not go out to fight with the Aspects, as with Malorne? If people here do not know the lore, it's not my fault."

We've already discussed that Archimonde was doing a fuck ton during his invasion in the WoTA. He was on Argus, at Azeroth in different locations, and all that jazz. The Aspects were doing different things as well. Hell, during the Cataclysm, the aspects wanted to put their powers into the Demon Soul in order to fully stand a chance against the Legion threat (And this was not knowing that it was a ploy created by Deathwing).

"(in addition, I created this topic before I found out that Archimonde was killed with the help of the Aspects in Nordrassil)"

We've talked about this, and have confirmed that it wasn't JUST the Aspect's power that destroyed Archimonde, though the enchantments were a key part in it. The Tree itself held extremely volatile magics, as it was empowered by the Well of Eternity.

"But most people here have not even read the Chronicles. It's so boring when there are no people who know the lore as well as you."

How are you this certain? I'm pretty sure a lot of people here have read Chronicles. Also note that you had a ton of help here by some other guys as well.
    What? Confirmed? Do not remember that. And what a enchantments? What? Archimonde was killed by the magic of the Aspects in Nordrassil, this magic is the enchantments that the Aspects cast on the Tree and connect it with the night elves.

''ton of help here by some other guys as well.''-what what what? I did not learn anything new in this topic, I just do that I give links to the Chronicle pages and to articles in Wowpedia.

Have a nice day.

- - - Updated - - -

He wants to feel right. Ignore him.
    Eyyup, you got it.
    Just a sad little dude with a fragile ego, who thinks his opinion is a lore fact. He creates threats like this all the time, always reacts the same way when someone has a different opinion ("You dont know anything/You havent read anything blah blah"), and you can tell he really gets mad while writing.
    Thats why im always trolling around with him, altho its probably for the best to ignore him if you dont find fun in this. I personally find it really funny when he gets angry and writes entire novels about it.

[/B]lol oops. I messed that one up, I'll admit that!
    Uhhh, not exactly sure what u mean, but no problem xD everyone forgets something sometimes (and really, with all the retcons in this trashcan called lore, one can almost never be sure)
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-09-23 at 01:16 AM.

And so, we move on to another question. Why are creatures capable of destroying planets (and old gods, as you say) lost to a heroes? I strongly doubt that heroes with artifacts + Illidan + Velen + Khadgar can kill Y'Shaarj, who was so strong that he defeated the entire army of titanforged ones by himself. Aman'Thul had to intervene to kill him.
    " Why are creatures capable of destroying planets (and old gods, as you say) lost to a heroes? "

Cause they wielded OP Artifacts capable of fucking up entire Planets, Dimensions, and shit. Also note that the Legion needed Azeroth's World Soul. They couldn't really destroy it because of that reason alone.

"I strongly doubt that heroes with artifacts + Illidan + Velen + Khadgar can kill Y'Shaarj"

Do you also think that N'zoth is far greater than the Legion's third invasion? Because no, the Champions can likely dismantle the Old Gods with their Artifacts.

"Who was so strong that he defeated the entire army of titanforged ones by himself. Aman'Thul had to intervene to kill him."

AND?! The Titanforged are weak to the Heroes in Legion. What do you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Eyyup, you got it.
    Just a sad little dude with a fragile ego, who thinks his opinion is a lore fact. He creates threats like this all the time, always reacts the same way when someone has a different opinion ("You dont know anything/You havent read anything blah blah"), and you can tell he really gets mad while writing.
    Thats why im always trolling around with him, altho its probably for the best to ignore him if you dont find fun in this. I personally find it really funny when he gets angry and writes entire novels about it.
    I get it, this infuriates you, but please be civil.

" Why are creatures capable of destroying planets (and old gods, as you say) lost to a heroes? "

Cause they wielded OP Artifacts capable of fucking up entire Planets, Dimensions, and shit. Also note that the Legion needed Azeroth's World Soul. They couldn't really destroy it because of that reason alone.

"I strongly doubt that heroes with artifacts + Illidan + Velen + Khadgar can kill Y'Shaarj"

Do you also think that N'zoth is far greater than the Legion's third invasion? Because no, the Champions can likely dismantle the Old Gods with their Artifacts.

"Who was so strong that he defeated the entire army of titanforged ones by himself. Aman'Thul had to intervene to kill him."

- - - Updated - - -

I get it, this infuriates you, but please be civil.
    Not at all infuriated mate. Im actually quite amused. But i know he gets even angrier when you drop a little side attack or two, which in turn makes it even more amusing.
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-09-23 at 01:20 AM.

"Oh, so maybe you’ll bring proofs? At least something? Maybe you will answer my question why Archimonde did not go out to fight with the Aspects, as with Malorne? If people here do not know the lore, it's not my fault."

We've already discussed that Archimonde was doing a fuck ton during his invasion in the WoTA. He was on Argus, at Azeroth in different locations, and all that jazz. The Aspects were doing different things as well. Hell, during the Cataclysm, the aspects wanted to put their powers into the Demon Soul in order to fully stand a chance against the Legion threat (And this was not knowing that it was a ploy created by Deathwing).
    What what what? Argus, Azeroth? In the War of the Ancients? From the very moment of his call, Archimonde was on Azeroth all the time and commanded the troops all the time. During the attack on the Palace, Archimonde commanded the defense of the palace, while the Aspects commanded the attack. They had a moment when they could fight, but Archimonde never came out against the Aspects, although he knew that dragons were the greatest threat to his army. But he decided to play with Jarod.

LOL what? It was just that Deathwing trick. During the attack on the palace, dragons that gave most of their powers to the Dragon Soul (ALL dragons gave their powers to this artifact, not just Aspects), with only two Aspects (Nozdormu was busy), with only 3 dragonflights (the blue ones were exterminated and black betrayed other dragonflights) the demons was defeated quite easily. Now imagine if Deathwing had not betrayed anyone. Even without the Dragon Soul (which, incidentally, Sargeras had at that moment and greatly accelerated his arrival, so that it did more harm than good), dragons could easily win this war.

- - - Updated - - -

Eyyup, you got it.

Uhhh, not exactly sure what u mean, but no problem xD everyone forgets something sometimes (and really, with all the retcons in this trashcan called lore, one can almost never be sure)
    Ahahahah, I was waiting for you to get insults)
    You still could not give prrofs and just decided to show what a smart and wonderful psychologist you are. This is really funny)

What what what? Argus, Azeroth? In the War of the Ancients? From the very moment of his call, Archimonde was on Azeroth all the time and commanded the troops all the time. During the attack on the Palace, Archimonde commanded the defense of the palace, while the Aspects commanded the attack. They had a moment when they could fight, but Archimonde never came out against the Aspects, although he knew that dragons were the greatest threat to his army. But he decided to play with Jarod.

LOL what? It was just that Deathwing trick. During the attack on the palace, dragons that gave most of their powers to the Dragon Soul (ALL dragons gave their powers to this artifact, not just Aspects), with only two Aspects (Nozdormu was busy), with only 3 dragonflights (the blue ones were exterminated and black betrayed other dragonflights) the demons was defeated quite easily. Now imagine if Deathwing had not betrayed anyone. Even without the Dragon Soul (which, incidentally, Sargeras had at that moment and greatly accelerated his arrival, so that it did more harm than good), dragons could easily win this war.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahahahah, I was waiting for you to get insults)
    You still could not give prrofs and just decided to show what a smart and wonderful psychologist you are. This is really funny)
    I mean, coming from the dude who drops an insult every second sentence, thats a big thing to say :P
    But you are correct about one thing, this is funny indeed. So pls continue.

- - - Updated - - -

/sigh
    artifacts cannot destroy planets. Heroes select almost all artifacts from other people. They are not as powerful as you think.
    Yah? And what prevented Kil'Jaeden from killing the geres on his ship?
    I will say that the Keepers became weaker after the ordering of Azeroth, as written in the Chronicles. And even at their prime, the Keepers could not even attack Y'Shaarj. He alone defeated their entire army. And you think Kil'Jaeden can kill this guy? Cool

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, coming from the dude who drops an insult every second sentence, thats a big thing to say :P
    But you are correct about one thing, this is funny indeed. So pls continue.
    Please indicate to me where I offended you.
    If you are offended by the fact that I point to your absolute ignorance of lore (seriously, I had to give a link to the Chronicles), then you are very touchy. You are not beaten at school?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-09-23 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, so maybe you’ll bring proofs? At least something? Maybe you will answer my question why Archimonde did not go out to fight with the Aspects, as with Malorne? If people here do not know the lore, it's not my fault.
    No.

You are a nobody.

You are trying to debate lore for a video game that's already had some of the lore completely retconned in the past. I don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

Eyyup, you got it.

haha, I called the Aspects "wardens" although, does it really matter at this point?

I don't know, I used to find it funny but damn, I almost wonder if he's trolling...
    "A flower.

No.

You are a nobody.

You are trying to debate lore for a video game that's already had some of the lore completely retconned in the past. I don't care.
    Ah, another offended) Please do not burn, otherwise I will feel like a villain.
    Well, so I use only the lore that is canon. I don’t give you links to RPG.