Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Biden's son is a political opponent?
    Are you really that ignorant?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    So its ok to ask foreign leaders to investigate political opponents? Are you serious?

Either way this is the equivalent of Barr’s presentation of the Mueller report. Far from the full picture.

The whistleblower is the key here, not a lying administration thats known for editing facts and even transscripts.
    Let me get this straight, you're more concern about Trump asking about Biden's wrong doings than you are about Biden doing something illegal?

The ot�er thing,There's a lot 6f.talk about Biden's son,. that Eiden stopped theprosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that sowhatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so ifyou ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    She's showing why she should be forced to resign. She's supposed to be the House Speaker, not Speaker of the Stalinist Dems.
    Mods, why you let drive by shitposters stay on these forums?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Let me get this straight, you're more concern about Trump asking about Biden's wrong doings than you are about Biden doing something illegal?

The ot�er thing,There's a lot 6f.talk about Biden's son,. that Eiden stopped theprosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that sowhatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so ifyou ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.
    Did Biden do something illegal? Do you really think it’s ok for the president to break the law, even if Biden did something illegal?

There’s no excuse for what Trump did, regardless of how you spin it.

And lets not forget that it was not Biden vs the prosecutor, several countries required that he was remove.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    CNN reporting that transcript is released... and indeed apparently does indicate that Dump pressured Ukraine to get dirt on Biden!

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...019/index.html

...did Dump just pull a Dumb-Dumb Jr? o_O
    As @Breccia said, his hands are tied. That's why he begged pelosi to not release his transcripts yesterday
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Did Biden do something illegal? Do you really think it’s ok for the president to break the law, even if Biden did something illegal?

There’s no excuse for what Trump did, regardless og how you spin it.

And lets not forget that it was Biden vs the prosecutor, several countries required that he was remove.
    What law did Trump break?

DO NOT RESPOND TO ZENKAI! HE'S TRYING TO GOAD YOU INTO AN ARGUMENT TO GET YOU BANNED!

Zenkai knows exactly what crime the transcript did (the mere fact Trump asked for foreign aid against his campaign opponent is a crime itself), he's not debating and indeed it outright ignoring that - his goal is to get you banned via arguing while pushing a BS narrative.

[Infraction] - Please do not announce or coax ignores for a user.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-09-25 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics; Also your text size has been made smaller.

There’s no excuse for what Trump did, regardless of how you spin it.

And lets not forget that it was not Biden vs the prosecutor, several countries required that he was remove.
    What law did the President break in this situation ?

Forgot this?

https://www.google.dk/amp/s/www.poli...-trump-1364598

White House issues further clarificaiton that the transcript IS NOT A VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT!

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...896e31ea08fda3

Translation: It's been edited/redacted.

“Anyone who solicits or accepts foreign assistance risks being on the wrong end of a federal investigation,” she said in her statement. “Any political campaign that receives an offer of a prohibited donation from a foreign source should report that offer to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.”

So not illegal but potentially illegal depending on the circumstance?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The law requiring the whistleblower complaint to be passed to Congress within 7 days for one.
    And that whole "inviting foreign aid to interfere in our election for your benefit." part...

“Anyone who solicits or accepts foreign assistance risks being on the wrong end of a federal investigation,” she said in her statement. “Any political campaign that receives an offer of a prohibited donation from a foreign source should report that offer to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.”

So not illegal but potentially illegal depending on the circumstance?
    “Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election,“
    Need more help son?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The only defense is ignorance. It worked for the last election, but after everything he went through he is no longer ignorant of the law.
    And thats exactly what Zenkai is betting on, ignorance...

10+ Year Old Account
    Last week we saw the rapper 6ix9ine take snitching to a whole new level.

Trump said, 'screw that hold my Diet Coke,' and snitched on himself...with the receipts...

I mean the House has to vote to impeach him now. The question is how long will their investigation to the vote takes. Don't worry MAGA Hats, we know Moscow Mitch will out the charges. It's the principle.

Honestly, the GOP should 25th him after he thought the transcripts would exonerate him. Dude must be unfit for duty.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-09-25 at 02:45 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Just read the document
    Trump did speak about Biden's Son with Ukraine.

Trump is Screwed LMAO.

whitehouse.gov/ wp-content/uploads/2019/09 /Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Need more help son?
    He isn't currently running for office, the Republicans haven't even nominated him yet. If he broke a law, how some no one is saying he did after the transcript release?

10+ Year Old Account
    He isn't currently running for office, the Republicans haven't even nominated him yet. If he broke a law, how some no one is saying he did after the transcript release?
    Trump says otherwise...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    White House issues further clarificaiton that the transcript IS NOT A VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT!

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...896e31ea08fda3

Translation: It's been edited/redacted.
    Holy Bleep. It could be worse????
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Holy Bleep. It could be worse????
    Yes it can. We Haven't even heard from the Whistle blower or seen his complaint yet.