Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Did you? She explains how N'zoth is going to serve death. The blade plays no role in that.
    Once she damages him enough. Since she has tons of undead army. And we don't know yet who is her new boss (The Death) and how powerful he is.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    "Her Army" What army?

"Sylvanas is extremely powerful"

And N'zoth's a fucking Old God. Your point?
    1. EVERYONE BEHIND THE WALLS OF ORG, doh?! o.O

2. She is. She single-handedly (wearing nothing but daggers) blocked Saurfangs full 2H charge>strike. And that with an ease. She killed him without blinking an eye.
    Even Alleria mentioned (@Razor Hill) that only Sylvanas has such wast army that could counter N'Zoth and that, maybe, we should leave her be. Pay attention to the details buddy

3. All Old Gods are in weakened state (I'm not 100% sure for the source of this info, but it is well known fact.... cba to dig through google for right source now)

"1. EVERYONE BEHIND THE WALLS OF ORG, doh?! o.O"

They are now on our side.

"2. She is. She single-handedly (wearing nothing but daggers) blocked Saurfangs full 2H charge>strike. And that with an ease. She killed him without blinking an eye."

Killing off Saurfang is like Gul'dan when he killed Durotan in the Warcraft movie. That's not really a feat. Especially when considering Saurfang's old and weak asf.

"Even Alleria mentioned (@Razor Hill) that only Sylvanas has such wast army that could counter N'Zoth and that, maybe, we should leave her be. Pay attention to the details buddy"

Yeah, cause she definitely could counter a free Old God who corrupted guys like fucking DEATHWING of all people...

"3. All Old Gods are in weakened state (I'm not 100% sure for the source of this info, but it is well known fact.... cba to dig through google for right source now)"

N'zoth is at 100%. He's free! He's out! What are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

"Once she damages him enough."

You do realize that the Old Gods are so powerful, that not even the goddamn Titanforged army could take them on, right? The most the Titans could do was imprison them, as they cannot kill them due to:

A. The World Soul's safety.

And B. The fact that only the Titans had the power to kill them off...

- - - Updated - - -

What's next? You think that Sylvanas' Army could surpass the Burning Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    ACTUALLY, if she wanted to fight at gates of ORG, she would win with an ease.

1.Shes EXTREMELY powerful atm. Almost non of these "important characters" who were in front of Org could match her current powers.

2. Her army is VASTLY superior compared to "rebels" we had there.
    Just saying...
    Yes, and I wrote this post literally 5 months ago lmao. 5 months ago Sylvanas was on the verge of losing the war so badly that the Alliance could have won in a matter of weeks.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Once she damages him enough. Since she has tons of undead army. And we don't know yet who is her new boss (The Death) and how powerful he is.
    After the events of 8.2.5, she doesn't have shit for an army. And Bwonsamdi's boss probably doesn't like her.

Frankly, from my PoV, it seems like she's playing with forces she understands far less than she thinks.
    The dagger isn't going to help her against N'zoth, he wouldn't hand her a weapon against him for no good reason. Her army is now gone after she called them nothing and ran off. She never had a huge undead army to begin with, the Forsaken have always been limited in numbers.

It seems you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Looks like I was right and it isn't just speculation anymore please remove the speculation from the topic

Even Bellular agrees and he has been pretty spot on with everything
    Uhm... No. You didn't have any rights. Sylvanas didn't say anything about capturing N'Zoth, lol.

ACTUALLY, if she wanted to fight at gates of ORG, she would win with an ease.

1.Shes EXTREMELY powerful atm. Almost non of these "important characters" who were in front of Org could match her current powers.

2. Her army is VASTLY superior compared to "rebels" we had there.
    Just saying...
    That's head-canoning. She is far weaker than you think she is.

If she was so powerful, then why she didn't kill them where they stood(because that's her plan lol)?
    Simple - because she could not.

If she did any wrong move, she would've been heavily gang-banged by every hero stood there in a matter of seconds.

After the events of 8.2.5, she doesn't have shit for an army. And Bwonsamdi's boss probably doesn't like her.

Frankly, from my PoV, it seems like she's playing with forces she understands far less than she thinks.
    The dagger isn't going to help her against N'zoth, he wouldn't hand her a weapon against him for no good reason. Her army is now gone after she called them nothing and ran off. She never had a huge undead army to begin with, the Forsaken have always been limited in numbers.

Don't worry, plenty of people from MMO-C are thinking that she's some omnipotent being after killing old orc warrior, lol.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-09-27 at 10:22 AM.

clearly none of that matters compared to whatever boost/powers she gains from the dead souls and/or her new Death Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Don't worry, plenty of people from MMO-C are thinking that she's some omnipotent being after killing old orc warrior, lol.
    When really, all she did was cheat. Which Saurfang probably even expected her to do.
    He made it fairly clear he expected to die in that fight, it was all about getting her to show her real colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    > imaging thinking 10.0 would be the last expansion

WoW has at least 10-15 more years
    I know. Everquest and LOTRO are still going relatively strong. WoW realistically probably has, at least, another 20.

If she was so powerful, then why she didn't kill them where they stood(because that's her plan lol)?
    Simple - because she could not.

If she did any wrong move, she would've been heavily gang-banged by every hero stood there in a matter of seconds.
    So..... they gathered there to end her..... and, if they could, why they didnt end her in matter of seconds?

Lol...

Looks like I was right and it isn't just speculation anymore please remove the speculation from the topic

Even Bellular agrees and he has been pretty spot on with everything

Ah Bellular agrees, so it has to be official.

Uhm... No. You didn't have any rights. Sylvanas didn't say anything about capturing N'Zoth, lol.
    The in-game lore now definitely supports a big move with the blade, literally hints everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    "1. EVERYONE BEHIND THE WALLS OF ORG, doh?! o.O"

They are now on our side.
    Yeah, that's how that works. Genocidal fanatics are forgiven because their leader said something dumb and they realized they've been killing people in the name of a crackpot.

"2. She is. She single-handedly (wearing nothing but daggers) blocked Saurfangs full 2H charge>strike. And that with an ease. She killed him without blinking an eye."

Killing off Saurfang is like Gul'dan when he killed Durotan in the Warcraft movie. That's not really a feat. Especially when considering Saurfang's old and weak asf.
    ... Boy. If aging actually amounted to anything in this universe the way you think it does Saurfang would have died in the War of Thorns to that young rogue that got close to him. Don't selectively reference reality when it suits you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Yeah, that's how that works. Genocidal fanatics are forgiven because their leader said something dumb and they realized they've been killing people in the name of a crackpot.
    Given that the relevant point is that they're not fighting for her anymore, yes. Whether they're forgiven isn't really relevant. They're not Sylvanas army anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

The in-game lore now definitely supports a big move with the blade, literally hints everywhere.
    And even a second of thought supports that any attempt to use the blade against N'zoth will end in N'zoth laughing at you for your gullibility.

And even a second of thought supports that any attempt to use the blade against N'zoth will end in N'zoth laughing at you for your gullibility.
    I was right so for so you will see

So..... they gathered there to end her..... and, if they could, why they didnt end her in matter of seconds?

Lol...
    Not sure...
    Probably because they have honor and didn't want to spit on the Mak'gora rules?
    Or maybe because Saurfang wanted to sacrifice himself for the Horde?
    Or maybe because she escaped after she killed Saurfang?
    It was obvious she had to flee, she stood no chances against them.

Maybe, but it's still speculation. Nothing happened... yet. You may have right, but for now it's just a guess.

I was right so for so you will see
    I don't mind if that's the direction they're going to take Sylvanas (or any other character for that matter) but if she actually pulls it off then all narrative stakes are dead and BfA goes down as somehow having worse writing than season 8.

You don't tug on Superman's cape.
    You don't spit into the wind.
    And you don't let mere mortals* outwit eldritch schemers older than their oldest ancestors.

That's just stupid.

Not sure...
    She should have just come up with another new superpower on the spot. Or maybe she's only allowed one of those per cutscene?

Not sure...

Lol... She could still win NP... IF she didn't say what she said. Probably provoked/short fuse/or whatever....

BUT.... what was her main trigger to just vanish away (in my opinion at least) - she still cares for the forsaken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX_oLGL7MoQ

4:12 kinda gives that vibe... how she looked at the flag barer... I could be wrong too, but it just gives me that vibe. She still cares for the forsaken which can be seen in her video (post-duel).

why others didn't interfere? just because they KNOW there would be MANY casualties. again, I repeat what Alleria said at Razor Hill about Sylvanas. That shes the only 1 capable of gathering army big enough to comfort N'Zoth.

And you don't let mere mortals* outwit eldritch schemers older than their oldest ancestors.
    With a tool they themself purposely provided the mortals with, to boot. The whole thing stinks of Sylvanas being set up.

- - - Updated - - -

That shes the only 1 capable of gathering army big enough to comfort N'Zoth.
    Well, that's gonna be one weird battle.

With a tool they themself purposely provided the mortals with, to boot. The whole thing stinks of Sylvanas being set up.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that's gonna be one weird battle.
    rip... f*ck typing on phone :'D not even gonna edit. lol'd

Lol... She could still win NP... IF she didn't say what she said. Probably provoked/short fuse/or whatever....

BUT.... what was her main trigger to just vanish away (in my opinion at least) - she still cares for the forsaken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX_oLGL7MoQ

4:12 kinda gives that vibe... how she looked at the flag barer... I could be wrong too, but it just gives me that vibe. She still cares for the forsaken which can be seen in her video (post-duel).

why others didn't interfere? just because they KNOW there would be MANY casualties. again, I repeat what Alleria said at Razor Hill about Sylvanas. That shes the only 1 capable of gathering army big enough to comfort N'Zoth.
    We're not discussing army vs army. We were discussing just Sylvanas vs heroes of Azeroth(Jaina, Thalyssra, Anduin, Thrall, Genn, Alleria etc.).

She may still care for the Forsaken, but she wasn't strong enough to kill them all alone.

She should have just come up with another new superpower on the spot. Or maybe she's only allowed one of those per cutscene?
    Yup, and other heroes would be just standing there sill waiting to be killed. Nice logic.

They would just rape her in the matter of seconds.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-09-27 at 08:27 PM.