Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The user with the "Shadowlands-is-a-Fake" name was right on the money about 8.3 most likely being a pre-expansion patch.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    A bit messy at the start with the azerite system, sure, but storyline wise it's been straight forward and we've gotten just the same content as Legion. It's not been as bad as people have made it out to be, but the dumb bandwagon of hate towards blizzard surely did ramp up for a hot minute.
    Wait there is a storyline? The entire premise for BFA was a bullshit War that never was and them having the Horde turn into Genocidal lunatics while the Alliance sits around with their thumbs up their Asses and watch as Anduin tries to figure out what gender bathroom to use. The only flushed out character in BFA was just killed. Other interesting ones were dropped and pushed aside ( Bwonsamde for example) or turned into jokes.
    I never had so many guilds die off under me as in BFA. My friends list went to zero in record time. The only reason any of them came back was for classic. BFA has been the worst expansion by a mile because of all the issues with it. It really has been as bad as many many many people have said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheButcher View Post
    The user with the "Shadowlands-is-a-Fake" name was right on the money about 8.3 most likely being a pre-expansion patch.
    I can see this and some throw away catch up zone to try and keep people interested. Maybe they will introduce a new Class and 8.3 will be the patch to get it leveled up and ready for 9.0 Also more Allied races to rep grind for to unlock
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

just wait blizzcon and will see happen
    but i thinks need new raid for last boss of BfA expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Wait there is a storyline? The entire premise for BFA was a bullshit War that never was and them having the Horde turn into Genocidal lunatics while the Alliance sits around with their thumbs up their Asses and watch as Anduin tries to figure out what gender bathroom to use. The only flushed out character in BFA was just killed. Other interesting ones were dropped and pushed aside ( Bwonsamde for example) or turned into jokes.
    I never had so many guilds die off under me as in BFA. My friends list went to zero in record time. The only reason any of them came back was for classic. BFA has been the worst expansion by a mile because of all the issues with it. It really has been as bad as many many many people have said.
    Yes, there's a storyline (which we've yet to see resolved). The majority of BfA has been built upon the faction war, yes - the war which we now know Sylvanas orchestrated purposefully in order to feed "Death" (seeing as the expansion has yet to finish, we still don't know her true intentions - if this was a book we're 2/3 of the way through). Those other storylines haven't been pushed aside, as it's clearly something that's tied in with Sylvanas' storyline and something that's more than likely going to be developed through the next expansion.

I'm not saying BfA has been the best, because it hasn't, but it's certainly not been the worst. If anyone played WoD at the time then you'd know how bad things can really get, as that was an expansion that was essentially abandoned with literally no content and rushed - BfA hasn't been that. The main thing that went wrong with BfA was the azerite system, which to be fair they've massively fixed in 8.2; it's how it should have been when BfA launched tbh. BfA is very much a middle of the ground expansion, but it's also certainly been incredible divisive as well.

I can see this and some throw away catch up zone to try and keep people interested. Maybe they will introduce a new Class and 8.3 will be the patch to get it leveled up and ready for 9.0 Also more Allied races to rep grind for to unlock
    I do think 8.3 exists yet I doubt it's a big content patch. Some additions in Silithus to deal with the sword, a 3-4 boss raid and that's it. 8.3 will def not be as huge as 7.3 or 8.2 with two or more new zones.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Yes, there's a storyline (which we've yet to see resolved). The majority of BfA has been built upon the faction war, yes - the war which we now know Sylvanas orchestrated purposefully in order to feed "Death" (seeing as the expansion has yet to finish, we still don't know her true intentions - if this was a book we're 2/3 of the way through). Those other storylines haven't been pushed aside, as it's clearly something that's tied in with Sylvanas' storyline and something that's more than likely going to be developed through the next expansion.

I'm not saying BfA has been the best, because it hasn't, but it's certainly not been the worst. If anyone played WoD at the time then you'd know how bad things can really get, as that was an expansion that was essentially abandoned with literally no content and rushed - BfA hasn't been that. The main thing that went wrong with BfA was the azerite system, which to be fair they've massively fixed in 8.2; it's how it should have been when BfA launched tbh. BfA is very much a middle of the ground expansion, but it's also certainly been incredible divisive as well.
    I didnt quit playing WOD , as bad as it was it played much better then BFA. The classes felt a hell of a lot better , the raids were better . I could play alts and still have fun with them and I could make gold. Now BFA feels that nothing i do is rewarding. A faction war was the stupidest idea they had because no one wins. The story , such as it is, is so poorly handled that very few give a shit about it. The classes all feel the same, I mean exactly the same to play. Slow, boring and clunky. They have lost all sense of class identity. Azerite is still a joke . Its boring passives that add no flavor to your class at all .

Cutting support to your products people shelled out $50+ for isn’t really a good business practice. People not playing the game may think so. But their clamoring for BfA to end would be completely drowned out by the amount of bitching people who have for only getting 2 raids.

8.3 wont come out till at least January if not later so enjoy 4-5 more months of what we have now. Thank God for classic or I would just unsub again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Cutting support to your products people shelled out $50+ for isn’t really a good business practice. People not playing the game may think so. But their clamoring for BfA to end would be completely drowned out by the amount of bitching people who have for only getting 2 raids.
    Did you play WOD? They abandoned WOD half way through and we got Legion because of it. No matter what they do, If they Keep Ion in charge, 9.0 will be a failure

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    I don't think so since the War Campaign was only a side part of the BFA's storylines. If you look closely, outside of Drustvar (or at least for now) reputation, you only have Old god themed reputations :

>Proudmoore's reputation is about Ashvane and her rise and fall. She's directly connected to Azshara
    >Stormsong is the most explicit area with Old gods minions
    >Nazmir and the blood trolls are followers of a Blood God, which is revealed to be part of the Old Gods plans
    >Uldir has a side story about the sethraks, but it ends with Mythrax's seal broken which is an Old God storyline
    >And Zuldazar shows us the schemes of Zul, a puppet of the Old Gods

So yeah, the War Campaign is over but, would I dare say it, it was only a sidestory. The main campaign about BFA will end with N'zoth.
    The Drust were Vrykul that were affected by the Nightmare, which was confirmed outside the game. Thros is, basically, a section of the Emerald Nightmare. So, all the factions have something to do with Old Gods.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

I didnt quit playing WOD , as bad as it was it played much better then BFA. The classes felt a hell of a lot better , the raids were better . I could play alts and still have fun with them and I could make gold. Now BFA feels that nothing i do is rewarding. A faction war was the stupidest idea they had because no one wins. The story , such as it is, is so poorly handl that very few give a shit about it. The classes all feel the same, I mean exactly the same to play. Slow, boring and clunky. They have lost all sense of class identity. Azerite is still a joke . Its boring passives that add no flavor to your class at all .
    Saying WoD played better than BfA is where I exit. WoD was the worst in WoW’s history, with that buggy piece of trash actually almost killing the game. BfA is quite literally no where near as bad, so I bid you good day.

Saying WoD played better than BfA is where I exit. WoD was the worst in WoW’s history, with that buggy piece of trash actually almost killing the game. BfA is quite literally no where near as bad, so I bid you good day.
    The classes played better. In the end thats what matter because if you dont have fun playing the classes, then you just dont play the game . BFA had a fair share of bugs as well .

Saying WoD played better than BfA is where I exit. WoD was the worst in WoW’s history, with that buggy piece of trash actually almost killing the game.
    Not from a (class) gameplay perspective though.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Not from a (class) gameplay perspective though.
    Yep and as I said if you dont have fun with your class, you wont play. Blizzard has forgotten this

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No recording, but it was reported at a gathering over at Blizzard for patch 8.2 that by the end of EP, you'd know who the final boss of the expansion is. Lor'themar, Jaina, Nzoth and the water (?) is still alive, so there you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It's not a trash thread considering how many people I've seen seriously consider this to be the case.
    So, a lot of sheep bought a dumb idea from their Youtube God, and that justifies the existence of this dumb thread? Sorry, it doesn't. And to answer the question from the title - No.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Its not, just leave that thought already. 8.3 will be out late november/early december with raid out january. My predictions. Going with the 7.3 model. Its a reason why 8.2.5 suddenly came out now, way earlier than predicted by most.

My bets will be a relatively small patch for 8.3. I reckon the only main content will be a Raid finishing the dying Azeorth plotline. I doubt there'll be any new Zones for anything.
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2019-09-30 at 12:17 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    "story" I pray to God they never let Golden write another story for WOW
    Golden didn't do the story of bfa they had it on route before she was hired we know this as she didn’t set up the warbringer or war of thrones stuff.

I'd be really surprised if 8.3 isn't going to be a large patch like 7.3 that gives us a new zone (like Dragon Isles or Nya'lotha) with a huge raid. I do wonder when they will reveal the patch. I fully expect the next expansion reveal to be the big focus during Blizzcon, so 8.3 will either be revealed weeks before it or as part of the Blizzcon announcement. BFA is not my favorite expansion but I wouldn't call it as much of a mess as WoD.... the expansion that gave us a selfie cam and Twitter integration in a major patch >.<

Battle for Azeroth" was never about the Horde vs Alliance war
    That's just nonsense.