10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a tweet that seems pretty appropriate: It wasn't a secret that the US government wanted the prosecutor in question fired. Yet the GOP said nothing about it at the time.

Of course, the only reason they pretend to care now is that the GOP wants to talk about anything other than Trumps crimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dproject View Post
    Well, actually they are doing as you said. The question is why the Dems want to impeach the President for asking about a possible crime & then elect the person who actually committed the crime. SMH.
    I have required reading for you, Trumpkin.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ainian-prosec/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ens/?tid=sm_fb

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ukrainia...broke-the-law/

I expect a five page essay from you to make sure you comprehend that Trump and the right wing media are lying to you and that you are taking the bait hook, line and sinker. No double spacing and three inch margins, either.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    They lost 2020 because Trump is underwater in all the polls in the battleground states?

Are there any Trumpers that aren't liars on this forum?
    Polls are truth? Can’t lie about an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    Polls are truth? Can’t lie about an opinion.
    Polls are the only data we have. So, I don't know why you're quoting me instead of the guy saying the Democrats already lost the 2020 election.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    More insane elected officials literally lying on live national television to defend Trump. The GOP is, as we've already proven time and again, morally and intellectually bankrupt. It's pathetic what they will do now to try and prop up their God King.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Regardless, any Democrat factoring in debate performance in their decision making is playing with an outdated version of Presidential campaign politics.
    This is all they know and is what they will do. Which is why they will lose. They don't even have anyone remotely interesting. All creepy Joe has going for him is that we has "cool" with Obama. He'll lose terribly against Trump. Going to be a lot of bitching and moaning come 2020 from the democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    This is all they know and is what they will do. Which is why they will lose. They don't even have anyone remotely interesting. All creepy Joe has going for him is that we has "cool" with Obama. He'll lose terribly against Trump. Going to be a lot of bitching and moaning come 2020 from the democrats.
    So, the polls where Biden is beating him by roughly 15% means nothing?

Trump just threatened Schiff and the Whistleblower again on Twitter with Treason.

He's lost it, lol.

Democrats obviously haven't caught on that the way to win the elections is to nominate a criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Trump just threatened Schiff and the Whistleblower again on Twitter with Treason.

He's lost it, lol.
    Speaking of criminals, I am pretty sure that threatening the Whistleblower is a crime. Witness intimidation. Trump keeps racking up the crimes and people like lockedout will just increase their support since apparently crime is what they look for in a president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The GOP will do that to any Dem candidate. They said the same things to Obama who was a centre-right politcian who gave money to the banks and dropped bombs on brown people.
    Perhaps, but Biden was already in the white house as VP and none of those things happened. It'd be much harder to paint him as "well THIS time around he's totally going to do it!" and have it stick.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

You need to spread the good news then because there this guy called Donald Trump who was so desperate he tried to blackmail another country to help him beat "creepy Joe".

10+ Year Old Account
    You're scared, I get it.

But I have one question, what's creepier... Biden touching someone on the shoulder, or Donald Trump bragging about his sex life to underage boy scouts?

I'll wait.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump has ball park of two dozen women accusing him of sexually assaulting them. He's on tape bragging about how he forces himself on women. He bragged about walking in on underaged girls while they were changing.

Something tells me Trump is the creep, not Biden.

But keep deflecting; you cultists have nothing else left since Trump is indefensible.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2019-09-29 at 11:36 PM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Yeah you don't know what you're talking about as usual. I hate to tell you lockedout, but the Anti-Trump PAC I part time at is neck deep in prepping the battlefield in Wisconsin for Fall 2020. It's not going so well for your side in the suburbs.

It's not a matter of "remotely interesting". That's not politics. The best political currency is the one Donald Trump was the best user of in 2016: fear.. It's a matter of making everyday middle-class people with a lot to lose afraid of Donald Trump and what he is capable of.

And we're succeeding. With respect to Uknraine, I'd like to thank Donald Trump for giving us a pre-package weapon to use against him. But wanna know one thing we've made great use of it in certain corners? The Donald Trump Bump Stock Ban. Oh yeah. We're using everything to make the common folk in flyover country hate his everliving guts.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2019-09-29 at 11:32 PM.

It's always weird seeing Trump supporters smear Biden with "creepy joe" when Trump bragged about assaulting women and walked in on a Teen USA dressing room so he could look at girls getting dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It's always weird seeing Trump supporters smear Biden with "creepy joe" when Trump bragged about assaulting women and walked in on a Teen USA dressing room so he could look at girls getting dressed.
    Yep, and it wasn't legal teenagers either. It was 15 year olds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it a strategy Karl Rove used which was to project your weaknesses onto your opponents?

I.E, the despicable Swiftboating the anti-American right pulled on John Kerry in 2004.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of criminals, I am pretty sure that threatening the Whistleblower is a crime. Witness intimidation. Trump keeps racking up the crimes and people like lockedout will just increase their support since apparently crime is what they look for in a president.
    Very valid point. Unfortunately there is broad protection for the President for his statements while in office. The extraordinarily gray line about indicting Presidents after they are removed from office will be tested time and again in the coming years.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I knew I backed a multiple adulterer showing streaks of pedophilia -- how's it going, Moore? -- I would try to deflect as hard as possible, too. I would probably also say things like "they have nothing interesting" when what Trump has that is "interesting" is wall-to-wall failures, including that he has no Wall.

- - - Updated - - -

A Giuliani double-header.

1) Giuliani says he will testify but only if Trump allows it.

Yes, he's Trump's lawyer, so there's probably some issues there. But bear in mind, @cubby back me up, if Giuliani is directly accused of a crime, a lot of his actions aren't covered by privilege. For example, talking to Ukrainians for whom Giuliani does not work. Or the State Department, for which Giulani is not an employee. He might not have the ability to refuse to testify.

2) Which brings us to Schiff's announced plan to subpoena Giuliani. As a reminder, Giuliani says his working with the State Department was documented. He's either lying, or he's going to have to prove it.

Giuliani is in a lot of trouble. With what he's admitted to alone, he could be arrested or convicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    A Giuliani double-header.

1) Giuliani says he will testify but only if Trump allows it.

Yes, he's Trump's lawyer, so there's probably some issues there. But bear in mind, @cubby back me up, if Giuliani is directly accused of a crime, a lot of his actions aren't covered by privilege. For example, talking to Ukrainians for whom Giuliani does not work. Or the State Department, for which Giulani is not an employee. He might not have the ability to refuse to testify.

2) Which brings us to Schiff's announced plan to subpoena Giuliani. As a reminder, Giuliani says his working with the State Department was documented. He's either lying, or he's going to have to prove it.

Giuliani is in a lot of trouble. With what he's admitted to alone, he could be arrested or convicted.
    He can't invoke attorney-client privilege because he's implicated as a coconspirator in the same crime as Trump.

So, yeah, he's going to be testifying before congress whether Trump allows it or not. And the Democrats better not pussy foot around the contempt of congress charges this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    He can't invoke attorney-client privilege because he's implicated as a coconspirator in the same crime as Trump.
    Well, hold on. Does simply accusing a lawyer of being a co-conspirator instantly end privilege? I don't think it does.