10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna complain about the Dallas game. OPI on the final drive was BS, it was an uncatchable ball. Was severely overthrown for anyone to get to. That said, I'm impressed the Saints are still rolling without Brees.

Grats Rams on scoring 40 points and losing. You're the new Chiefs.

Larry Legend passed Tony Gonzalez for second all-time in receptions.

Speaking of the Chiefs, the Lions holding them surprisingly well. With the early wins, Detroit might be fighting with Green Bay for best in the North. Especially once they're healthy. Also, apparently no one knows how to hold on to the ball. Also also, commentators still don't know what an RPO is.

Speaking of records, Frank Gore becomes the fourth RB to hit 15k rushing yards. The other three are exactly who you'd expect. Emmitt, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders. Gore will likely pass Sanders to hit number three this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    That's what the graphic they showed during the game said. Pretty crazy but not really surprising.
    Must've missed it, at least now I know I can still research competently.

Also worth mentioning that Bridgewater fared better against Dallas than Drew did last year, who managed only 127 pass yards, so there's something for him. Tampa just scored 55 so Teddy is gonna have to do a bit more next week or lose the division lead.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Vontaze Burfict suspended the rest of the season for his hit this weekend: https://twitter.com/NFLfootballinfo/...97183710924800

Good riddance, hopefully this is the end of his career too, cause he's endangered enough people now.

Bradley Chubb tore his ACL and is out for the season. Exactly what a not very good defense with 0 depth needed, an injury to arguably it's best player.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    The only undefeated NFC team is the 9ers?

lol
    Somehow more underrated than the Bills were at 3-0.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Vontaze Burfict suspended the rest of the season for his hit this weekend: https://twitter.com/NFLfootballinfo/...97183710924800

Good riddance, hopefully this is the end of his career too, cause he's endangered enough people now.
    For the record that's 12 weeks, the prior record was 5.

Willing to bet he gets it appealed down to like 6.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he'll have it appealed to 8, if at all. NFL seemed pretty pissed off in their release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect it to be appealed down but I wouldn't shed tears if he's out for the season. He isn't going to ever change, and he'll continue to harm others.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account

Should be removed from the NFL entirely. That POS was even smiling as he left the field.

10+ Year Old Account
    UGH. I just finished doing stuff and thought to myself "Ooh, football in less than an hour, fun times!", only to check and find out it's an 0-3 vs 0-3 AFC North battle between the Bengals and the Steelers.

Given that it is at Heinz field, I don't think we will even have a chance at a fun Bengals upset bid. More like the Steelers coming out hot and desperate to try and keep their slimmer than slim playoff hopes alive.

Still going to put it on though, cause what else is there, really?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't got to see Mason Rudolph yet, so there's that at least.

UGH. I just finished doing stuff and thought to myself "Ooh, football in less than an hour, fun times!", only to check and find out it's an 0-3 vs 0-3 AFC North battle between the Bengals and the Steelers.
    It's not that long ago that Bengals-Steelers was must-see TV.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I expect it to be appealed down but I wouldn't shed tears if he's out for the season. He isn't going to ever change, and he'll continue to harm others.
    There is playing the game hard and then there is playing it stupid. I honestly think it's a psychological thing like mini-tantrums and he just has to react emotionally. He can't be helped. NFL needs to make an example of him since it will never stop and they know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this certainly started very Bengals-y. Chance to go up early after the fumble.

Well, the over is being hammered at 44 points, so hopefully there should be some scoring?

- - - Updated - - -

Man, Pittsburgh running a 21 formation like it's the 1980s. I know Ben's out for the season, but who runs 1 WR sets in 2019?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is about as exciting as expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that it is at Heinz field, I don't think we will even have a chance at a fun Bengals upset bid.
    Less relevant than "Primetime Andy Dalton"
    http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/dr-dalton-and-mr-andy/
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Booger McFarland is a moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Booger McFarland is a moron.
    Well yea, but since I'm not watching this bad game on a bad network with bad broadcasters I don't know what he did this time.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly without the weird triangle they had last year with Witten, this broadcast team isn't the worst. It's passable. I mean, I wouldn't take them over Romo and Nantz, or Michaels/Collinsworth or even Buck/Aikman, but I think I would take them over pretty much everything after that.

Then again I was subjected to Dan Fouts this weekend so maybe my values are just off after that. He's worse than Phil Simms at the end was, and he's the supposed 2nd CBS team. I'm actually glad to get Gumbel and whoever was with him this week-end cause that's still miles better than Fouts' driveling.

Honest to god, after the Bills took a delay of game on the 5 yard line and were set back to the 10 yard line, in a crucial goal to go situation while behind 6 points, Fouts said "Well that's good they have more room to let their routes develop now." Just....mindblowing the man still gets employed to be on live television. Mindblowing.

I would rather have Tess and Booger than Buck and Aikman. At least Tess has enthusiasm, Joe Buck does play-by-play like he calls baseball games. He talks after the play is over and summarizes it in like, 3 words in a robotic monotone: "Rodgers. Touchdown. Devonte Adams." Booger is just a fraction worse than Aikman, but it doesn't outweigh how bad Buck is.