Meh, I’ll pass on virtual ticket again this year, you can always find the panels on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    *Sees Yeti*

*Looks at the past Blizzcon VT rewards hinting toward other expansions*

...Hmmmm...

Death Expansion then? Maybe? If so, then I'm not surprised.
    Those damn Yeti, they are know the be the agents of Death and destruction as far as my dwarf leveling in classic is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Oh, the Rule 34 that's gonna happen with that Symmestra skin...
    Good people faps only to DoA girls, DoA Mai Shiranui and Burial at Sea Elizabeth.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    If they are waiting Blizzcon to reveal the patch, we can expect something quite big.
    Yeah or something so irrelevant that 9.0 will be announced right before/after. 9.0 is the focus not 8.3.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If they are waiting Blizzcon to reveal the patch, we can expect something quite big.
    I still think it's fairly likely we're going to get cross faction grouping in 8.3 instead of 9.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    The wolf and the undead battle pet are for Diablo 3 I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's always something big at Blizzcon. I just don't want people going over the handle and overexpecting and getting disappointed.

P.S. I still think an attack on Stormwind is happening but not by Zoth or anything or even right now. Possibly 9.0
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    hearthstone card with wings on it. Dragon theme hints?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably means nothing but noticed this.

I honestly don't think we'll go back to Northrend yet in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    The wolf and the undead battle pet are for Diablo 3 I think.
    They mentioned in the blog post that the Anduin and Sylvanas murlocs have their own battle pets, those are what they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    hearthstone card with wings on it. Dragon theme hints?
    Plus a purple void swirl.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Murloc Sylvanas and Murloc Anduin. ^^

Tonight is the night!
    I WIN!
    but now i have to spend 40€ for 2 pets and a wendigo costume...

So we got a wendigo pet and a wendigo costume! This is a confirmation.... we got to Northrend... to find Odyn in Ulduar! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    My problem with A is that's a big let down and missed opportunity, and shifts the big reveal to a show that's not Blizzcon.

The likely thing, if they don't suddenly dump 8.3 info on us, is they do both with more time dedicated to the next expansion. Spoilers have never mattered before because multiple expansions have been announced before the final patch of the current expansion was out.

One last possibility is that 8.3 is actually 9.0 and the story carries on from there, and we get a new expansion quicker than we think. Doubt this though. BFA is not finished.
    I agree... its will be a missed opportunity... but the only reason why to "sacrifice" 8.3 could be to accelerate the release of the New Expansion.

I dont know what to think by now... but frankly I dont like neither the idea to have both the 8.3 and 9.0 showed at the same time. Because one cannibalize the other.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    P.S. I still think an attack on Stormwind is happening but not by Zoth or anything or even right now. Possibly 9.0
    Delaying an attack on Stormwind until 9.x makes sense but having both BfA and 9.0 open with an attack on an Alliance capital? I don't know...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    I still think it's fairly likely we're going to get cross faction grouping in 8.3 instead of 9.0.
    Cross-faction grouping seems like a feature that migth be just a tad too complex for a major patch to introduce, more likely if we get something like it that we get it in the pre-expansion.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snicket Lad View Post
    Probably means nothing but noticed this.

https://i.imgur.com/H3Bg5Xy.png[/IMG]

I honestly don't think we'll go back to Northrend yet in any case.
    WoW has many mountains. Winterspring, Dun Morogh, Storm Peaks, the border of Tiragarde and Stormsong, to name a few relevant ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Cross-faction grouping seems like a feature that migth be just a tad too complex for a major patch to introduce, more likely if we get something like it that we get it in the pre-expansion.
    .3s have a history of surprise major features. LFR, Transmog, Mythic Raids, Shipyard, Crucible...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    I WIN!
    Does this count?

In all seriousness, the BlizzCon rewards were indeed under the 2 keys I suspected. Several remain!

8.1.5:
    Key 245 - Alpaca mount
    Key 246 - Unknown model with Raptor pet sounds

8.2.0:
    Key 249 - Unknown model
    Key 251 - Unknown model

8.2.5:
    Key 259 - Unknown model with Felbat sounds
    Key 267 - Bunch of models of which 3 are creatures, maybe related to Kul Tiran guy (image is missing 3d armor pieces)
    Key 273 - Lots of models, maybe another item set or cosmetic item? Winter Veil?
    Key 275 - Encrypted database entries, probably a toy/achievement of some sorts

I mean, the workings of it are already in the rebel stuff in 8.2.5. There's no point for cross-faction grouping to be delayed unless they can't implement it in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    WoW has many mountains. Winterspring, Dun Morogh, Storm Peaks, the border of Tiragarde and Stormsong, to name a few relevant ones.

- - - Updated - - -

.3s have a history of surprise major features. LFR, Transmog, Mythic Raids, Shipyard, Crucible...
    I feel pretty confident most of those were part of the Pre-expansion. And the Shipyard and crucible were not huge features on the same level.

10+ Year Old Account

Okay that's really cool Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I mean, the workings of it are already in the rebel stuff in 8.2.5. There's no point for cross-faction grouping to be delayed unless they can't implement it in time.
    Where exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel pretty confident most of those were part of the Pre-expansion. And the Shipyard and crucible were not huge features on the same level.
    LFR came in the Dragon Soul patch, originally it was supposed to be part of MoP but one of the devs decided to push it out early on Dragonsoul. Transmog went in Dragonsoul patch to. Shipyard happened in 6.2, crucible in 7.3 Mythic raids happened... in WoD..I think not sure about that one.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi