Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    I thought kulTiras was pretty great tho
    Kul Tiras could have been a patch zone, and we could have had an Argus expansion. That's what should have happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    @Dagoth Ur

It's over. He's being taken from us and so soon too:

8.3 Heritage - Goblin - Crapopolis Scenario (KMS) - Gallywix has taken over the streets of Crapopolis.

Praise be to the Unifaction.
    We are officially entering new dimension of shit. Only mudmug can save this franchise.

Man, at least it took the Old Gods thousands of years to successfully corrupt Deathwing. Compared to him Wrathion was a walk in the park. Will Blizzard kill him off or will they let him survive. Place your bets, gentlemen.

@Dagoth Ur

8.3 Heritage - Goblin - Crapopolis Scenario (KMS) - Gallywix has taken over the streets of Crapopolis.

What the acutal fuck. This can't be real. Seriously, this is a fucking nightmare which is happening to the Horde. And on top of that Calia. Irreparable damage for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    I don't know maybe it's just an homage to that time Gallywix enslaved the Bilgewater and then Thrall just put him right back in charge for some reason.
    It's not gonna happen but I'd laugh my ass off if that was what they did.

@Arrashi

May he purge the heathen Horde.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

5+ Year Old Account

[SPOILERS] Nyalotha raid bosses [SPOILERS]

I dont think the bosses are in order

Wowhead Article: https://www.wowhead.com/news=295494/...oilers?webhook

The 3 im excited for are of course, Nzoth, the Corrupter, Ra-den, and Il'gynoth reborn. Wrathion fight too, but its not really him, just him corrupted

EDIT: Maut is also a world boss

Edit: Your thread was merged with this one, since 8.3 datamined content (such as the bosses) is already being discussed here.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-10-07 at 08:48 PM.
    yeast

5+ Year Old Account
    Ohh, I'm so sad to hear Wrathion was corrupted despite everything. Hopefully it'll be another Cenarius-type affair and he won't actually die.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    Man, at least it took the Old Gods thousands of years to successfully corrupt Deathwing. Compared to him Wrathion was a walk in the park. Will Blizzard kill him off or will they let him survive. Place your bets, gentlemen.
    Anduin brings him to his senses with a smooch on the cheek

@Dagoth Ur

Hah. I almost love how fast I've been corrected. Looks like they really are dead set on expunging any personality Horde's been left with so it fits appropriately into Anduin's Unifaction.

At this point I'm afraid to even say it, but at least I hope they'll leave Mag'har and Zandalari alone for us who want to burry our heads into the sand and pretend we don't know what's actually going on.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Here is apparently the full list of 8.3 raid bosses:

Ra-den the Despoiled: Deep within the Black Empire, the Keeper's fate is revealed. Now corrupted by N'Zoth, Ra-Den works to make his master's vision of the Black Empire a reality.

Maut: When the breaking of N'Zoth's prison unleashed his Aqir across Azeroth, their dark prophets set about constructing an obsidian statue imbued with the void essence of the Old God himself. The moment Maut sprung to life it consumed the magic of its creators, leaving their corpses to rot beneath the scorching sun of Uldum.

Carapace of N'Zoth: A writhing mass of flesh, eyes, and tentacles ley like a mountain ahead. Tendrils of corruption and fear seep from the hulking body. This is the core of the Black Empire, the seat of N'Zoth's power, within the body of a god.

Shad'har the Insatiable: One of N'Zoth's more abberrant creations, Shad'har the Insatiable devours anything he can. Fed by slurry secreted from the walls of its domain, this ravenous beast is wracked in constant torment as the very thing that sustains him also causes radical mutations.

Wrathion, the Black Emperor: Despite all his schemes, Wrathion could not avoid succumbing to the madness that claimed his father. With his mind corrupted by N'Zoth, the Black Prince is a force of unbridled hatred, capable of annihilating all who oppose him in blood and flame.

The Prophet Skitra: Prophet Skitra is a master of twisting his victims minds, until they are unable to discern reality from the terrors he creates.

Vexiona: Vexiona amassed a following of lost souls desperate for power with the promise of being reborn in N'Zoth's image. High atop her temple within the Black Empire she transforms her most loyal servants with the power of the Void, creating a devoted army of unstoppable horrors.

The Hivemind: Generals of N'Zoth's aqir army, Ka'zir and Tek'ris are able to exert their will over the hive. Each feels they are the dominant leader and will wrest control from the other, changing the tactics of their minions.

Drest'agath: The great form of Drest'agath slumbered beneath the Black Empire, until she was awakened by N'Zoth's return. Now, she rises to the surface, like a great boil on the verge of bursting. Parts of Drest'agath have already broken the surface, threatening to spill her pestilence across Azeroth.

Il'gynoth, Corruption Reborn: After defeat in the Emerald Nightmare, Il'gynoth retreated to the depths of Ny'alotha. Here, he has merged with the very architecture of N'Zoth's plane. Spreading like a malignant tumor, Il'gynoth's corruption continues to feed on everything he touches.

N'Zoth, the Corruptor: Despite being imprisoned deep beneath the waves by the titan-forged, N'Zoth's influence continued to corrupt Azeroth. Now, for the first time in millenia, the true form of N'Zoth the Corruptor is revealed. Unless he is stopped, the Black Empire will plunge Azeroth into an eternity of darkness.

Dark Inquisitor Xanesh: There are few who can resist N'Zoth's whispers, but those who do are doomed to fall under Dark Inquisitor Xanesh's wrath. A mastermind of torture, Xanesh prides herself on slowly peeling the sanity from of her victims until they have been carved into true worshippers of the Black Empire.

Grand Empress Shek'zara: With the awakening of N'Zoth, Shek'zara, empress of the mantid, pledged her swarm to the old god's will. In service of her dark master, she unleashed her forces upon the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to claim Pandaria in N'Zoth's name.
    Shek'zara and Maut are world bosses everyone
    yeast

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Hah. I almost love how fast I've been corrected. Looks like they really are dead set on expunging any personality Horde's been left with so it fits appropriately in Anduin's Unifaction.

At this point I'm afraid to even say it, but at least I hope they'll leave Mag'har and Zandalari alone for us who want to burry our heads into the sand and pretend we don't know what's actually going on.
    Don't mention them. You'll invoke a scene where Talanji meets with Jaina and apologizes for her father falling on the swords of Alliance soldiers several hundred times. Geya'rah is mostly scott-free since her turn doesn't deviate from her character. It's just lazy and fast.

Everyone else though is a Unifaction agent. Resistance is futile. Your individuality will be made to service us.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

5+ Year Old Account
    PTR IS LIVE, HERE IS THE ORDER OF THE BOSSES

1: Wrathion

2: Maut

3: The Prophet Skitra

4: Dark Inquisitor Xanesh

5: The Hivemind

6: Shadhar

7: Drest'agath

8: Vexiona

9: Ra-den

10: Il'gynoth

11: Carpace of Nzoth

12: Nzoth

I cant send screenshots, but Avatar of Nzoth looks sick, and Nzoth looks ok

In his last phase, it also says (Short version) "He reaches out into reality to corrupt the very world soul of Azeroth"
    yeast

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't mention them. You'll invoke a scene where Talanji meets with Jaina and apologizes for her father falling on the swords of Alliance soldiers several hundred times. Geya'rah is mostly scott-free since her turn doesn't deviate from her character. It's just lazy and fast.

Everyone else though is a Unifaction agent. Resistance is futile. Your individuality will be made to service us.
    Is that like ending of evangelion where everybody gets turned into water and becomes one?

I was just thinking how Talanji and Jaina could relate over the fact how they both lost their fathers due to the Horde being naughty. Talanji's still not off the hook.

From meta perspective, I'm really wondering what the hell is the differnce between getting corrupted by N'zoth and joining the Unifaction except for aesthetics. Since in both cases you lose your personality to obidiently listen to your newly appointed master, might as well go for aesthetics.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2019-10-07 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Is that like ending of evangelion where everybody gets turned into water and becomes one?
    Yes, except instead of being by the one you love you're hugged by Anduin. So no difference for most of the cast, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    VOSS asked Calia to become leader of the Forsaken. Derek joins her. Before they leave, they will meet with Catherine and Tandred @Super Dickmann
    I'm so sorry
    Blow after blow. I don't know how much I can handle this.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    VOSS asked Calia to become leader of the Forsaken. Derek joins her. Before they leave, they will meet with Catherine and Tandred @Super Dickmann
    I'm so sorry
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god. We knew this day would come and tbh, it doesn't even hurt anymore. I'm ready. I'm ready to let go of the pain and accept whatever comes at this point.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, except instead of being by the one you love you're hugged by Anduin. So no difference for most of the cast, actually.
    Will we see giant naked anduin groping azeroth (planet not titan)?

And does that mean that sylvanas was gendo all along?

@Super Dickmann, Remember to buy that Anduin t-shirt! BfA is over and Delaryn is nowhere to be seen.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

@Tenebra

It's time for me to make the purchase.

@Nymrohd

I called this from day 1. Being right has rarely felt so wrong.

Well maybe Geya'rah will become the new wahmen warrior champion of Logosh. She will kill Tyrande and Malfurion and save the poor Night Elves from their evil leadership. In Anduins name. Saved by an Orc, wouldn't that be awesome. And the new leader of the Night Elves will be Shandris, who is in love with a human, which means, she knows where the true potential lies. Which makes her far more pleasing compared to these Horde hating beasts, Tyrande and Malfurion.