Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    I honetly don't know what's even left for them to do at this point. I'm sure they'll surprise me though.
    Whenever you think the story reached rock bottom, press your ear against the ground and you'll hear Blizzard's writers knocking from below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoser View Post
    That's the thing, an alliance character is being installed as the leader of the forsaken. Literally ALL the horde leaders are being manipulated by Anduin.
    Manipulated? Really, does anyone even have a reason to dislike the dumb kid, other than being a terrible leader for the Alliance with insanely submissive and forgiving foreign policy?

I really don't see the point in opposing Anduin if you're Horde. Just ask to fuck his wife and he'd probably let you. Hell, he'd get married just so he'd have a wife for you to fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    That's because you had some hope for Blizzard. That was your undoing.
    I've bought into the whole "you can't kill hope" shtick. Turns out you very much can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I honetly don't know what's even left for them to do at this point. I'm sure they'll surprise me though.
    I said it before and i will say it again, they are totally going for end of evangelion here. The final moments of BFA will be ultimate 2deep4u.

Calia confirmed "leader" of the forsaken

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Manipulated? Really, does anyone even have a reason to dislike the dumb kid, other than being a terrible leader for the Alliance with insanely submissive and forgiving foreign policy?

I really don't see the point in opposing Anduin if you're Horde. Just ask to fuck his wife and he'd probably let you. Hell, he'd get married just so he'd have a wife for you to fuck.
    Man it must feel great that all your faction leaders support the opposition in a game like this. This is trash writing, this cemented me into FFXIV. Blizzard are literally turning the horde into the red alliance.

Hopefully he hitches with Talia. Wrathion and Baine don't really work for me.

Also I like how the Alliance develops internal conflict and regard for whether war will start the nanosecond after the Horde is completely defanged into a parody of itself.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Man it must feel great that all your faction leaders support the opposition in a game like this. This is trash writing, this cemented me into FFXIV. Blizzard are literally turning the horde into the red alliance.
    Oh, I know it's trash. The Horde has been utter dogshit all throughout BFA. So, really, who the fuck cares about it now?

The Horde supports the opposition that supports the Horde, and it's all saccharine handholding nonsense. Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post

Also I like how the Alliance develops internal conflict and regard for whether war will start the nanosecond after the Horde is completely defanged into a parody of itself.
    Come on Dickmann, Blizzard are going to smash Tyrande's new fangs on the curb. Nothing can with against human potential. The horde has now been defeated by it.

Come on Dickmann, Blizzard are going to smash Tyrande's new fangs on the curb. Nothing can with against human potential. The horde has now been defeated by it.
    Oh, no, I don't think she'll last even a patch into 9.1 before she embraces human potential. Though it's also equally as possible that Calia shows the redeemed Delaryn and Sira to her and she immediately changes track.

Incidentally, the goddess she's worshiped for however many years don't have any effect on Delaryn, the woman who specifically raised her to induce despair in her apparently just left her to loiter in the middle of nowhere despite taking her other dark rangers with her, but some random human bitch she's never seen and has never suffered any hardship preaching a foreign religion immediately has her find Jesus. Gag me with a fucking spoon.

@KrakHed

This is the Horde's worst state. The Forsaken don't even bear description. That Calia questline is like what I'd write on a dare.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

wait tyrande now says that she will be doing stuff from Nordrassil and sending troops from there to catch sylvanis, so maybe we get night elfs base at mount Hiyal??????

Honestly, I don't even know why Blizzard thought this might be anything resembling a good idea, so I'm assuming the writers decided to rebel against a mandated plot direction or something and completely trashed everything to ruin Horde-driven faction wars forever.

Honestly, I don't even know why Blizzard thought this might be anything resembling a good idea, so I'm assuming the writers decided to rebel against a mandated plot direction or something and completely trashed everything to ruin Horde-driven faction wars forever.
    I like how they made their strawman antagonist unintentionally correct on both the Horde and the Forsaken, given how the former immediately adopts its counterpart's leadership structure and congeals behind its ideals after having in their majority supported the opposite not five minutes ago and the latter really are a bunch of sheep who's reaction to being betrayed by the object of their personality cult is to search for another undead queen to worship.

Well think about it the original BFA cinematic was made around the time Metzen was still with blizzard. I believe BFA was going to be entirely different, but the writers and game designers got the bright idea that they can tell the story of MOP better. Look back, why was the burning of Teldrassil not a proper cinematic or in game cinematic?

Hell Metzen was shocked that Sylvanas burned down the tree, that suggests to me they were going to do something different.

I was really hoping that Ny’alotha was just a small area somewhere that all the old gods had. Making it a parallel dimension just seems too much like what we already have with the Shadowlands and Emerald Dream.

I’m being very cynical here but it looks like they made it this way so they have an excuse not to design an entire zone again. “You guys really expected us to remake the entire world with an old gods theme?”

Horde part of the leadership conversation.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295513/...-text-spoilers

RIP, it is now officially a council.

Perhaps not every Horde player is a willing slave to a foreign leader whose hypocritical look on peace with the Horde is "Alliance members can attack Horde with complete impunity whenever they want and I'll even bring those responsible to a meeting with the leaders of the Horde to parade their unpunished asses in front of them".
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Perhaps not every Horde player is a willing slave to a foreign leader whose hypocritical look on peace with the Horde is "Alliance members can attack Horde with complete impunity whenever they want and I'll even bring those responsible to a meeting with the leaders of the Horde to parade their unpunished asses in front of them".
    What's so hypocritical about Anduin? He doesn't bother punishing the Horde either. They're getting away with genocide now!

It's hardly slavery when he's the one spreading his cheeks.

I've bought into the whole "you can't kill hope" shtick. Turns out you very much can.
    Sylvanas shall let you free. Help her bring the End Times to Azeroth so that after all is done only Skaven will remain to feast on the remains of this squandered setting.

Most people don't hook up with their animal hide rugs in general.

Could it be that Blizzard doesn't realize the farce they turned the "Horde" into? Or is it just their newest attempt at MoRaLlY gReY?

Oh, no, I don't think she'll last even a patch into 9.1 before she embraces human potential.
    Or is just killed for her heresy.

Though it's also equally as possible that Calia shows the redeemed Delaryn and Sira to her and she immediately changes track.
    I'm pretty sure they die in that quest, serving as an example of what pesky Sylvanas has done to the Forsaken (which Delaryn truly represents fer sure). And the second quote from Delaryn is her dying dialogue, which serves as the last push for Calia to become Forsaken's new leader focused on saving them from turning into something like the Night Elven "Forsaken".

I'm pretty sure they die in that quest, serving as an example of what pesky Sylvanas has done to the Forsaken (which Delaryn truly represents fer sure). And the second quote from Delaryn is her dying dialogue, which serves as the last push for Calia to become Forsaken's new leader focused on saving them from turning into something like the Night Elven "Forsaken".
    It's all so tiresome.