View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    You know what is funny? I know it will be offtop, but needed to show.

I'm glad i didin't purchased it.
    That's a fake, actually... for now anyway.
    Can't guarantee anything Post-2019.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    That's not on the website. Just checked.
    Considering it says "This years" and not "This year's", it is obviously a fake.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish they released this crap for the Switch

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    I don't think it's possible to play RTS on Switch... or at least not even close to optimal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I don't think it's possible to play RTS on Switch... or at least not even close to optimal.
    Why not? I'm not that technical so I don't really know why it would have those limitations. The Switch seems to support every type of game so far from platformers to RPGs to shooters to racing to fighting, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really dont care about all this china drama and i just want the stupid game ;_;

Why not? I'm not that technical so I don't really know why it would have those limitations. The Switch seems to support every type of game so far from platformers to RPGs to shooters to racing to fighting, etc.
    Wc3 requires a lot of APM, keybinds and very good mouse-hand coordination.
    I mean it could be possible to play it on the Switch, but still it would've been much limited compared to the PC(keyboard and mouse is superior in that case).

When they announced WC3:R last Blizzcon I didn't expect to wait until the next Blizzcon to hear anything new. They will either do a huge info dump during Blizzcon and then announce that it gets released somewhere in December, otherwise its not gonna get a 2019 release and I'd hate to wait even longer.

I did get around to complete the entire WC3 campaign on hard difficulty (no cheats) which was quite fun. In WC3:R I'll probably spend most of my time playing around the World Editor and create something like Azeroth Wars if I got the patient to actually pull trough.

It's a fake but hilarious as fuck.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Trailers for Star Citizen were released more than 5 years ago. Game is still in alpha. So, what do trailers mean? Nothing.
    I mean, everyone knows Star Citizen is a pyramid scheme by now.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Isnt Reforged supposed to be out for Christmas? Or did i hear it wrong...
    I got a refund today, told CS 'no news and its placeholder release is weeks away, i think i've been patient' and got my refund with the CS saying "yeah its taking a lot longer than expected".

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkrysa View Post
    We'll probably get a message at BlizzCon like "And I am happy to say, that WarCraft III Reforged's BETA is available to play..... right now."
    And then have beta run between Nov 1st and whenever launch is in mid-December.
    This way it provides some marketing hype at BlizzCon, and also keeps their promise of releasing by the end of 2019.

Since the engine is the same and only the terrain painting, model format, and rendering engines are being changed as far as multiplayer is concerned it should be enough time to test.
    Pathing, hit boxes, WorldEdit scripting (including spell effects) will all be the exact same as original release.

Where they may run into issues though is all the changes they're making to the campaign and that might be where bugs show up.
    However as long as there are no new bugs introduced for multiplayer by the time it launches it won't really be a problem for most WC3 pros.
    No. Hitboxes and pathing have been changed. They still aren't done testing it in normal WC3, which they have to do because "it's supposed to be able to connect to the same servers the original WC3 does so you can play against anyone who has any version of the game!"

"Beta" for Reforged added to the client today.

Seems like a 2019 release is extremely unlikely at this point...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    "Beta" for Reforged added to the client today.

Seems like a 2019 release is extremely unlikely at this point...
    Could be a couple month beta (Blizzcon till X-mas) with a release in the last week or two of the year. Not very likely, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, 10 pages of Warcraft III Megathread since early this year. damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering it says "This years" and not "This year's", it is obviously a fake.

- - - Updated - - -

Why?

WC3 is heavily APM invested, console ports just wouldn't have the same feel.
    They'd be shit imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I really dont care about all this china drama and i just want the stupid game ;_;
    chinabot detected

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 100% by now it won't be out this year and finding out the real CEO of Blizzard is Xi Jinping aka Winnie the Pooh, I think its time for a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    same .

10+ Year Old Account

They don't say anything about signs or plaques or t-shirts with Winnie the Pooh on... knock yourself out I say

Or you can sing the winnie the pooh theme in unison with a group of people

Last edited by Orby; 2019-10-12 at 11:54 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazin. They are blocking EU refunds forcing you to make tickets that may or may not be answered in 24h.
    Xi Jinping does not approve of your refund. You have been denied.

I'll never understand why people pre-order products over a year prior to release. We have received no info whatsoever about the game since it was announced. That alone is a big red flag. Blizzard is rotten to the core, and has been for years. You should have seen this coming.

I'll buy the game because i want to "re-live" my childhood in high definition, but i'm not paying a penny until i see what the full product looks like.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Could be a couple month beta (Blizzcon till X-mas) with a release in the last week or two of the year. Not very likely, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, 10 pages of Warcraft III Megathread since early this year. damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Why?

WC3 is heavily APM invested, console ports just wouldn't have the same feel.
    They'd be shit imo.

- - - Updated - - -

chinabot detected
    Yeah just ignore my 13k posts over the last 10 years

Stop talking about China, it is not on topic.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.