View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Models are fantastic. Really makes me want to see how the Campaigns are going to look like too.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2019-10-14 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Hmm i would have prefered a less realistic, more HOTS-like graphics. But i'm stoked for reforged nonetheless.

Paladin, wielding ashbringer... where can i see that?
    https: //cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/311662737015046144/633085887479283752/unknown. png (some space as new account, just fix for the link)

This was taken from the Warcraft 3 United discord with the quote "ashbringer spotted (placed beside dagren the orcslayer randomly)"

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    so it was in wcIII
    Was Vol'jin even in original w3? All I can remember was Senjin who gets murdered by murlocs (lol).

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Was Vol'jin even in original w3? All I can remember was Senjin who gets murdered by murlocs (lol).
    He made a brief appearance in the founding of Durotar campaign if I recall, which he used the default Witch Doctor look

7+ Year Old Account
    it was in the frozen throne

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Sylvanas's old voice actor was replaced a long time ago IIRC. I preferred it slightly over the new one, so if I had the option to use the old ones, there's a good chance I would.

Just curious, if anything.
    Yea. Even if it was a paid extra, I'd love it. Her and Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly the teal color (incidentally also used by the Moonguard) does a better job of making Silvermoon and the High Elves unique instead of generic Alliance elves.
    I think Blizzard should go for teal and gold.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Models are fantastic. Really makes me want to see how the Campaigns are going to look like too.
    me eather, dont understand why ppl complain about every single model and say that its a mobile game lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    i wanna let my disgust here for blizzard that once gain forget that Trolls have a third toe in their feets, the heeltoe

the models look so good, it pains be in the balls that they make this mistake once again like they did with the zandalari.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    vol'jin was in rexxars campaign... leader of darkspeak tribe that joined the horde when proudmoores fleet attacked echo isles, so thrall sent rexxar and rockhan to secure the tribe.

What the absoute fuck did happen to Arthas face? Why does it look so girly? The fucking hair. What did they do to my giga jock.

Ok, Rokhan now rly needs a model update in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i wanna let my disgust here for blizzard that once gain forget that Trolls have a third toe in their feets, the heeltoe

the models look so good, it pains be in the balls that they make this mistake once again like they did with the zandalari.
    I think they should educate art directors about these small details so they can control the rest.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    So are your comments quite frankly. It's a remaster, so they might as well improve upon the game in any area they can.
    First of all - my comments aren't pointless. They're pointing out that Blizzard is changing the game in the way I don't really want and their actions are completely baseless.

Second thing - "then dont" is just stupid. It's like going to the hospital and saying "I'm bleeding" and then the doctor comes and says "then just die".

Third - since when changing genders of the most popular heroes and models are "improving the game in any area they can"? That's lunacy and sexism.

7+ Year Old Account
    They are not changing any genders.

They are adding a female/male hero option.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They are not changing any genders.

They are adding a female/male hero option.
    That was my understanding as well. Adding more options make sense from a supply standpoint - more players can play the way they want to, and everybody’s happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wc3reforged reminds me what a bad idea wow classic was
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Wc3reforged reminds me what a bad idea wow classic was
    Why's that?

Classic wasn't a remaster or graphical overhaul, give or take a few adjustments made out of necessity it's still the same as when it originally released.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Sylvanas, enjoy her while she's among the living :P

dat tummy !

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    First of all - my comments aren't pointless. They're pointing out that Blizzard is changing the game in the way I don't really want and their actions are completely baseless.

Second thing - "then dont" is just stupid. It's like going to the hospital and saying "I'm bleeding" and then the doctor comes and says "then just die".

Third - since when changing genders of the most popular heroes and models are "improving the game in any area they can"? That's lunacy and sexism.
    Once again, that's tough. If you don't like it then nobody is forcing you to play it - you're not entitled to do so. Comparing a computer game to something that's life saving just shows how entitled and first world problemy you're being tbf. Kim, there's people that are dying.