Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

I'm getting sick of running ICC.

I've been doing ICC about every week now doing quests or gathering mog for months.

I'm actually honestly kind of getting burnt out on it since it's the only raid I do weekly on my DK.

I have just ten shadowfrost shards to go, seeing as I finished collecting the DK set... how the hell do you guys manage to do this every week for years?

Tips would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think running ICC every week for years is particularly common...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I've been doing ICC about every week now doing quests or gathering mog for months.

I'm actually honestly kind of getting burnt out on it since it's the only raid I do weekly on my DK.

I have just ten shadowfrost shards to go, seeing as I finished collecting the DK set... how the hell do you guys manage to do this every week for years?

I thought you could go up to last boss, then bring alts for only LK kill? I managed to get the kill in a few months. *i also ran it 6-7 times a week*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    I thought you could go up to last boss, then bring alts for only LK kill? I managed to get the kill in a few months. *i also ran it 6-7 times a week*
    No, you have seperate lockouts per alt and cannot log into the same account multiple times at once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tolfor View Post
    I don't think running ICC every week for years is particularly common...
    Unless you are going for Invincible... I think?

Why woould you do it every week for years? Just do it once in a while when you feel like it. Not like the raid is going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Honestly it was doable until they nerfed lockout sharing. Used to run it (just killing the lich king) on 5-8 toons (depending on how i was feeling) every week, but after BFA launched I can barely be arsed to run it on one toon once a month. I agree, it's boring.

i gave up a year or so ago... why they don't put bad luck protection on old mounts is beyond me... hell put the damn things in the store at 20.00 a pop :/
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    i gave up a year or so ago... why they don't put bad luck protection on old mounts is beyond me... hell put the damn things in the store at 20.00 a pop :/
    there was bad luck protection.. called killing LK when it was current content

also fuck off with your store mounts

No, you have seperate lockouts per alt and cannot log into the same account multiple times at once.
    Ahh. Before you could use group finder to invite your alts i thought, *with a friend's help and changing group leadership to add alts* For me, it seemed to work half the time though.
    When that didn't work, i just ran H ICC on several toons a week.

I guess this used to be possible but got fixed. I got my mount a few years back.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

- - - Updated - - -

You can get around this. Just need to open wow twice. Park all the alts you wanted to kill LK for the mount outside ICC.

Clear on main, log in to second window without logging out of 1st, now invite your main to a group, repeat process and accept, repeat process and zone into raid. get saved.

Do this on all your alts. Its tedious, but its still quicker than clearing all of ICC 15 times.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

15+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure u can still make a grp in raid finder and invite ur alts, i was doing this not too long ago. you just cant auto accept anymore so u have to switch toons 1 more time to accept the invite on ur alt.

If only you had remembered to take potions of See Invincible.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

They really just need to make the wings in the second part of the raid optional and not needed to be cleared to be able to kill the Lich King. You know, how they did with KT in Naxxramas.

Anyway; ICC is nothing compared to raids like ToT and SoO. As an everything-collector I hate those long as raids with no skips.

No, you have seperate lockouts per alt and cannot log into the same account multiple times at once
    Except you can, sort of. By using one character who's saved with only LK alive, and LFG, you can run all your alts straight to LK. That's how I got my Invincible in Legion, and from what I hear, it still works. Plenty of explanations over at https://www.wowhead.com/item=50818/i...reins#comments

It's a bit weird from what I recall, and works differently than for example BRF which I'm currently farming using a similar lockout sharing, but if you do it step by step like they explain it in the comments, it should work, and save you a fuckton of time.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be thankful it isn't Dragon Soul.

Fucking Blazing Drake.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

i farmed it like 3-4 times before i got bored
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

I'm getting sick at bashing my head on my desk. How the hell do you guys manage to do this every week for years?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just imagine though. Once you finally DO get Invincible, you too can get insulted by Bondo Bigblock for riding around a dead pony cause you couldnt find a live one.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

- - - Updated - - -

You can but you need another person in the group. It can be on a character they log out on and you leave in the group though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

TV.

I don't anymore, but when I used to run ICC or any old content raid for mounts n stuff i'd just run them while watching an episode of something so in that sense I wasn't "wasting" my time because I would have watched that ep anyway and clearing old content requires so little focus that it's pretty easy to do.