View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    I saw some people being really fanatical about little retcons and saying things like ''VANILLA LOOKS BETTER, LOOKS LIKE BLIZZARD HALF ASSED ANOTHER MODELS WITHOUT THINKING, THEY ONLY WANT TO PLEASE WOW PEOPLE, CANCELLING PREORDER''.
    But even when reforged was announced it's been said that there will be some changes.

There was this one guy that said he will protest at blizzcon because grom have a different tattoo.. I get that you can don't like the changes but a little tattoo texture that you will probably look like once and then forget about it is such a big deal for some in an RTS at the end of the day.

Maybe people will try to play this Warcraft like WoW, literally zoomed in all the time not caring if their units are getting killed or not.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2019-10-19 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    There was this one guy that said he will protest at blizzcon because grom have a different tattoo.. I get that you can don't like the changes but a little tattoo texture that you will probably look like once and then forget about it is such a big deal for some in an RTS at the end of the day.

Maybe people will try to play this Warcraft like WoW, literally zoomed in all the time not caring if their units are getting killed or not.
    I actually think that @Syegfryed had right. What's the deal with changing the unimportant lore? Or important thing like trolls having the right foots?

People who will play this Warcraft like WoW, literally zoomed in all the time not caring if their units are getting killed or not. wouldn't' notice a difference, but WE DO.

Kinda overreacting metaphore but: It's like saying that killing one person wouldn't make any difference in the world, yeah - but for their families it definitelly would.

It's the same case here - why changing things that shouldn't be changed? If the change is stupid, then they should've kept it the old way. Such as adding female DK/DH, which is bullshit. Why change things that NO ONE wanted/actually asked for.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-10-19 at 10:09 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I actually think that @Syegfryed had right. What's the deal with changing the unimportant lore? Or important thing like trolls having the right foots?

People who will play this Warcraft like WoW, literally zoomed in all the time not caring if their units are getting killed or not. wouldn't' notice a difference, but WE DO.

Kinda overreacting metaphore but: It's like saying that killing one person wouldn't make any difference in the world, yeah - but for their families it definitelly would.

It's the same case here - why changing things that shouldn't be changed? If the change is stupid, then they should've kept it the old way. Such as adding female DK/DH, which is bullshit. Why change things that NO ONE wanted/actually asked for.
    So you are in fact just an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    So you are in fact just an asshole.
    ...and you're attacking me personally for no actual reason. Are you mad because people want good and consistent game?

Fine. Good riddance.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    ...and you're attacking me personally for no actual reason. Are you mad because people wants a good and consistent game?

Fine. Good riddance.
    Nope. attacking you because you're flaming over SKINs you will not be using.

7+ Year Old Account
    Considering the skins and gender options will be for custom games, who the hell actually cares?

Formerly known as Arafal

It's the same case here - why changing things that shouldn't be changed? If the change is stupid, then they should've kept it the old way. Such as adding female DK/DH, which is bullshit. Why things something that NO ONE wanted/actually asked for. That's just stupid.
    People really have problem with female DK or DH versions? I don't see an issue with it, more ways to play however people like it in this ''reforged'' version.
    I find it pretty weird to be mad about such thing.

This metaphore was more like sarcasm. :P

I personally don't care about little things like that and when it comes to tattoos im okay with both versions.
    If i like the model from upside down or a little zoomed in then im okay with it, i just find it weird when people really go apeshit over things like that.

And about changing like you said unimportant lore i don't know, maybe there's a reason for that and they want it to be like that going forward.
    In WoD grom also had model changed, in my opinion for the better when it comes to overall model and build, but it was a split between 40/40% and 20% that didn't give a f when it comes to vocal group of people on the internet that said something about this topic.

It's second or third time they didn't added the right foots for Trolls, i doubt it's just a little mistake they did once, they added it back in in WoW for zandalari trolls because some group of people asked for it but as a single texture that looks ugly, i feel like they sooner or later force that change to their liking.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2019-10-19 at 10:23 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    As for tats and third toes.

Those are such tiny and insignificant details, no one besides a couple special individuals will actually give 2 shits or even notice them.

Formerly known as Arafal

Nope. attacking you because you're flaming over SKINs you will not be using.
    First of all, it's not flaming.
    Second, are you sure they're just skins? I didn't see any sources that says such a thing.
    Third, stop being toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    As for tats and third toes.

Those are such tiny and insignificant details, no one besides a couple special individuals will actually give 2 shits or even notice them.
    So - people shouldn't give any feedback to Blizzard because they're just small details and everyone should just accept everything that Blizzard presents them?
    Points taken.

7+ Year Old Account
    Second, are you sure they're just skins? I didn't see any sources that says such a thing.
    Third, stop being toxic.
    Nah man, obviously jaina is gonna run around in her BfA look throughout both campaigns.
    And obviously Illidan was just a trans-woman all along hence the female DH model.

Formerly known as Arafal

Nah man, obviously jaina is gonna run around in her BfA look throughout both campaigns.
    And obviously Illidan was just a trans-woman all along hence the female DH model.
    Yes, because I was saying such a thing about campaign. Get a grip.

People really have problem with female DK or DH versions? I don't see an issue with it, more ways to play however people like it in this ''reforged'' version.
    I find it pretty weird to be mad about such thing.

This metaphore was more like sarcasm. :P

I personally don't care about little things like that and when it comes to tattoos im okay with both versions.
    If i like the model from upside down or a little zoomed in then im okay with it, i just find it weird when people really go apeshit over things like that.

And about changing like you said unimportant lore i don't know, maybe there's a reason for that and they want it to be like that going forward.
    In WoD grom also had model changed, in my opinion for the better when it comes to overall model and build, but it was a split between 40/40% and 20% that didn't give a f when it comes to vocal group of people on the internet that said something about this topic.

It's second or third time they didn't added the right foots for Trolls, i doubt it's just a little mistake they did once, they added it back in in WoW for zandalari trolls because some group of people asked for it but as a single texture that looks ugly, i feel like they sooner or later force that change to their liking.
    There are a few threads which are actually trending on the Warcraft:Reforge forums about the gender-bender things.

And about that female DK/DH - started playing WoW because of them. Always wanted to get the Warglaives of Azzinoth and Frostmourne(or at least DK hero class, which was a nice thing to get), so yeah... It's pretty big deal for me.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-10-19 at 10:29 AM.

If you're not complaining about the campaign then what problem do you have with fem DK/DH?

7+ Year Old Account
    Right, so you do understand that it doesn't affect the campaign at all.

So what's the problem?
    As if having a female model available in custom games is gonna break the story or something.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Third, stop being toxic.

So - people shouldn't give any feedback to Blizzard because they're just small details and everyone should just accept everything that Blizzard presents them?
    Points taken.
    Gameinformer discussed these being skins dude

So what's the problem?
    As if having a female model available in custom games is gonna break the story or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamespud View Post
    If you're not complaining about the campaign then what problem do you have with fem DK/DH?
    I want them to be like in wc3. Males. I liked their models, their animations and their quotes.
    Gameinformer discussed these being skins dude
    Give me a source. Because I didn't see them being an option for the normal games.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want them to be like in wc3. Males. I liked their models, their animations and their quotes.
    Then pick the male skin.

Boom, all problems solved.

Formerly known as Arafal

You will be able to pick 100%, if you want males you go for males, if someone wants female model they go for the female model, two groups of people that like different things are pleased.

Are those gender skins only for heroes or for normal units too? Like female human footmen, male quel'dorei rangers, or female kaldorei druids?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

5+ Year Old Account

Give me a source. Because I didn't see them being an option for the normal games.
    Game informer is the source.
    They were a magazine ran by Gamestop.

Game informer is the source.
    They were a magazine ran by Gamestop.
    I mean like to direct link? Or YT video? Or whatever? Because saying like [x] is the source isn't a source of anything.

You will be able to pick 100%, if you want males you go for males, if someone wants female model they go for the female model, two groups of people that like different things are pleased.
    Then pick the male skin.

Boom, all problems solved.

I hope so.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-10-19 at 11:03 AM.