View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    I've found some voices in Polish. It's different, of course. I don't know if it's better or worse to be honest. Nostalgia will probably cloud my judgement

BUT, they have the same actor for Arthas, which makes me really happy because he was just perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Feli54 View Post
    I've found some voices in Polish. It's different, of course. I don't know if it's better or worse to be honest. Nostalgia will probably cloud my judgement

BUT, they have the same actor for Arthas, which makes me really happy because he was just perfect
    I guess they took that new, less grumpy Uther. Well, at least new Medivh will be better.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Damn, what has happened to this threat. Im always in for some good trolling but what i read here was neither an intelligent discussion nor good trolling. Couple of pages of pure trashhhh

Yeah, i heard that Tomasz Karolak will be replacing all the VA for Polish version.

10+ Year Old Account

Can you give this polish VA? I could hear it myself.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Can we please get back on track and stop arguing? Holy shit, this is a WC3 Reforged thread, not a "Let's all crap on each other" thread.

How likely are DLCs that add new playable races in the custom games? I wouldn't mind playing as the Burning Legion or Nazjatar for a change.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Can you give this polish VA? I could hear it myself.
    Damn can't post links yet haha :P type "warcraft 3 reforged głosy" in yt. It's the first one

7+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if blizzard will go all the way to remake Warcraft 2, or the fans will do the job with the custom mode

it would be pretty awesome this lv of quality and cinematic on warcraft2

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I guess they took that new, less grumpy Uther. Well, at least new Medivh will be better.
    I love how they are super PC so instead of "Dupa" they are using "Zadek" for "Ass".

Other than that its kinda underwhelming. New voices are really lacking personality the old ones had, and instead seem weirdly overacted. Which is pretty much standard for recent voice acting in blizzard games localisation here. I kinda hope they will have option for old voices.

Edit: New beastmaster clearly has down syndrome.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2019-10-19 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I love how they are super PC so instead of "Dupa" they are using "Zadek" for "Ass".

Other than that its kinda underwhelming. New voices are really lacking personality the old ones had, and instead seem weirdly overacted. Which is pretty much standard for recent voice acting in blizzard games localisation here. I kinda hope they will have option for old voices.

Not enough kurwas.

But for real - the new voices sound like they're overreacting. Same goes for the Sylvanas voice overs comparison with the one from WoW and the one from Wc3. The newer ones are worse.

EDIT: Is that Blademaster who sounds like a shredder? lol
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-10-19 at 07:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Worlds best cheat sheet.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Not enough kurwas.

But for real - the new voices sound like they're overreacting. Same goes for the Sylvanas voice overs comparison with the one from WoW and the one from Wc3. The newer ones are worse.

EDIT: Is that Blademaster who sounds like a shredder? lol
    Thrall, Grom and blademaster all have their voices messed up beyond saving. But blademaster is just....oh god. I guess its because original was RAY-CEST.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn can't post links yet haha :P type "warcraft 3 reforged głosy" in yt. It's the first one
    I checked it and. Damn it is for sure diffrent. But it is not the same shitty Polish VA, like was back in Mass Effect 2 where Miranda sounded like an teenager, or male shep get surgeon or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I checked it and. Damn it is for sure diffrent. But it is not the same shitty Polish VA, like was back in Mass Effect 2 where Miranda sounded like an teenager, or male shep get surgeon or something.
    Haha yeah I remember that, was kinda jarring

7+ Year Old Account
    Thrall, Grom and blademaster all have their voices messed up beyond saving. But blademaster is just....oh god. I guess its because original was RAY-CEST.
    oh, man i didn't stop to think about the voices, is that bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    oh, man i didn't stop to think about the voices, is that bad?
    At least polish version of Orc/Humans/Nagas are almost universally terrible. The only voice i found to be improved was jaina and even then its debatable.

But all orcs/trolls sound like shit. Its like they were trying to make chain smoker/throat cancer impression on all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Yeah, i heard that Tomasz Karolak will be replacing all the VA for Polish version.
    I still think he should be Dandelion in new Witcher.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. He has. So horrible.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh i just realised something. They are hard-translating names like in hearthstone. Can't wait. "Piekłorycz" fucks me up everytime.

Introductory questions:
    When did you start playing Warcraft as an RTS?
    -----------------Right when it was out
    What are your favorite Warcraft RTS memories?
    -----------------Collecting every magic items from the game for my 3 heroes, on a custom Stromguard map
    What was the best mission from WC3?
    -----------------Black forest maybie, I don't remember well
    What race did you play in WC3?
    -----------------The blues
    Favorite custom map?
    -----------------Stromguard!
    Have you purchased WC3R?
    -----------------Yes
    What are you excited for in WC3R?
    -----------------Designing my own maps
    What edition of WC3R have you purchased?
    -----------------The pricey one, that or nothing

More to come later...maybie.