I really want to know what questions are in that survey. Lol.

That link on the previous page gives me an error by the way.

7+ Year Old Account
    And thinking about leaks, if someone who work at blizzard gives the info to someone else, and this guy leak it, how the hell they even know who was to fire it?

who tell it was a real leak and not just a luck guess?

And how can someone in blizzard threaten a user here about jail time
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-10-23 at 03:33 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Then why not come out and just say that? Just on the other page, you said this:

Makes it sound like you're still not quite sure that it's real, which is pretty impressive considering now you're claiming you received the survey yourself.
    It straight up says not to share the contents of the survey when you open the survey. I'm not trying to get banned by Blizzard support snipers, lol. The email itself doesn't say anything of the sort so I'm fine sharing it. It's not a conspiracy.

cue conspiracy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    It straight up says not to share the contents of the survey when you open the survey. I'm not trying to get banned by Blizzard support snipers, lol. The email itself doesn't say anything of the sort so I'm fine sharing it. It's not a conspiracy.

cue conspiracy
    Until someone more trustworthy tells me that they got the survey, I'm not believing shit. Serenity could've just as easily asked you to post that for her, just as she asked me (I refused).

7+ Year Old Account
    Until someone more trustworthy tells me that they got the survey, I'm not believing shit.
    No problem. I posted a screencap of the email on the previous page if that will quell your suspicions over a survey.

I was stoked to receive it. After taking it I was annoyed I wasted my time.

7+ Year Old Account
    create another account, change ip and leak the survey here

Guys, the survey just asks about class design. Is it worth freaking out about?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Well, we got a bunch of new stuff on the PTR so he wasn't wrong.
    No, he said something big would happen, yet this ptr was just a few minor tweaks and additions, so unless something else is happening later today, he lied which means he was shitposting all along

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Guys, the survey just asks about class design. Is it worth freaking out about?
    I will not believe you until you share with us your bloodtype. You cannot be trusted.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    And thinking about leaks, if someone who work at blizzard gives the info to somewhere, and this guy leak, who the hell they even know who was to fire it?

who tell it was a real leak and not just a luck guess?

And how can someone in blizzard threaten a user here about jail time
    I find his "leak" for today the best though.
    He could say any number of things would happen today, massive PTR build, Blizzcon schedule, reveal of WoW and WC3 remastered game integration, playable 9.0 demo for Virtual ticket holders. Any number of things. But instead he said that something would happen that would be a "treat" for the players. Basically simply having to bank on anything at all happening today more substantial than yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I find his "leak" for today the best though.
    He could say any number of things would happen today, massive PTR build, Blizzcon schedule, reveal of WoW and WC3 remastered game integration, playable 9.0 demo for Virtual ticket holders. Any number of things. But instead he said that something would happen that would be a "treat" for the players. Basically simply having to bank on anything at all happening today more substantial than yesterday.
    He technically said Blizzcon would start on Wednesday(today), so if he is right, I'd expect something big/Blizzcon related(early tease, animated shorts like WoD/Legion/BFA, etc). If it's anything but that, I'll likely disregard his information/leak.

See below for part of his quote regarding today/Blizzcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    yeah im totally staying alive until blizzcon....which is apparently wednesday

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    He technically said Blizzcon would start on Wednesday(today), so if he is right, I'd expect something big/Blizzcon related(early tease, animated shorts like WoD/Legion/BFA, etc). If it's anything but that, I'll likely disregard his information/leak.

Exactly, and if nothing happens today, then we know he's a fraud. We'll see though, I am kinda hoping he is because I don't fancy another Cataclysm 2.0 with dragons as the main focus again, it didn't work then, won't work now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loserchampion View Post
    I like it. It provides strong reasoning for both a Death themed expansion and Dark Rangers. Hopefully, it turns out true.
    Thanks. I tried my best to figure out what WILL be instead of what I WANT to be. Admit there is some personal bias, cause all of this is something I look forward to, but still. If I were more into OW, HS and HotS, I would have tried my hands with that as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post

I was thinking more something along the lines of them releasing a teaser every 2 days for one of the mystery panels on the schedule, that could definitely count for me as Blizzcon starting earlier since it would start building up a lot of hype
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    The first raids theme has historically been weak to nonexistent to the main theme. Last expansion the first raid was also old god themed, before then in WoD it was ogres. The first raid of MoP was about Mogu and Zandalari.
    My point is that in BFA the first raid was Old God themed, and now the last raid (possibly) is Old God themed. Honestly, Azshara's raid was also Old God themed as well. In short, the Old God theme has been a fairly big theme throughout this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I was thinking more something along the lines of them releasing a teaser every 2 days for one of the mystery panels on the schedule, that could definitely count for me as Blizzcon starting earlier since it would start building up a lot of hype
    Oh, yeah that could work too.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    My point is that in BFA the first raid was Old God themed, and now the last raid (possibly) is Old God themed. Honestly, Azshara's raid was also Old God themed as well. In short, the Old God theme has been a fairly big theme throughout this expansion.
    That still doesnt erase the fact that BfA was marketed heavily as a Factio nwar expansion with no hints whatsoever outside the Azshara warbringers cinematic taht Old Gods were even a thing here. And that there was no attempt from Blizzard to marry the two elements. We had the Faction war story, which was the story we were advertised, which was abruptly ended midway, and the old god story, which was bubbling slowly in hte background and suddenly became the final patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think the discussion isn't that the Old Gods dont make sense in 8.3 as the finale or anything like that, more so that the person who brought it up doesn't like that the final major patch isn't related to what was advertised (Almost everything advertised AvH as the main theme). While in previous expansions we knew that we would be dealing with the enemy that was advertised for the game.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    That still doesnt erase the fact that BfA was marketed heavily as a Factio nwar expansion with no hints whatsoever outside the Azshara warbringers cinematic taht Old Gods were even a thing here. And that there was no attempt from Blizzard to marry the two elements. We had the Faction war story, which was the story we were advertised, which was abruptly ended midway, and the old god story, which was bubbling slowly in hte background and suddenly became the final patch.
    You mean other than G'huun and the Blood trolls in Zandalar?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I think the discussion isn't that the Old Gods dont make sense in 8.3 as the finale or anything like that, more so that the person who brought it up doesn't like that the final major patch isn't related to what was advertised (Almost everything advertised AvH as the main theme). While in previous expansions we knew that we would be dealing with the enemy that was advertised for the game.
    There's still 8.3.5. I believe that's the patch where Sylvanas is dealt with.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean other than G'huun and the Blood trolls in Zandalar?
    Don't bother, he's being going at it for months, he's super butthurt that he didn't get his Sylvanas / Forsaken Raid. He couldn't see the stories that were infront of him, something doesn't permit it.