10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    Honestly I have done 3 island expeditions, I hated it found it boring / lacking.
    I leveled one of my alts by spamming IEs from 110 to 120. It wasn't fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good morning beautiful shitposters! What did I miss?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Yeah, that's true.

I still think the Awakenings leak was the best, but I really doubt we'll be seeing something like that.
    I think Shroud of Elune is the closest to a real leak. Not quite there yet, but close.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Well, nothing happened and people complained about nothing happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprisingly little depending on when you went to bed. The thread kind of slowed down at some point, I had a full night's sleep and missed only about 5 pages.

apparently drops are based on available islands so this week no dragon armor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Damnn that deathwing skin looks cool

And i wake up and predictably 30 pages were added- Did anything exciting happen while i was gone?

Yep and for 2 years straight he promoted the same class concept... I had a peek through the post history it's scary.
    And I thought I was bad with my "I want naga" twice in a row lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god that sounds like hell I refuse to lvl an alt this expansion as I just think about it and I really don't enjoy grinding reps to access content it's boring. On note I finally got Pathfinder Part 2 yesterday and seriously going to that shizzhole mechagon everyday was pure torture for me but at least Nazjatar was nice I enjoyed there.
    It was the opposite for me. I hated Nazjatar because the terrain was a pain to navigate. Meanwhile, you can literally fly through the quests in Mechagon thanks to Anti-Gravity Packs. Congrats on getting flying, it will save you a lot of suffering in the future...

Around 30 Leaks and we still don't have enough diapers to prevent them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well, nothing happened and people complained about nothing happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Surprisingly little depending on when you went to bed. The thread kind of slowed down at some point, I had a full night's sleep and missed only about 5 pages.
    Morning sleeping beauty, you didn't miss much only a few pages of back and fourth over the notorious T word.
    Ah, the calm before the storm

I honestly thought I was passionate about things for the game but yeah I'm outmatched there.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing much toasty.
    Yeah. Mostly I'm like, "oh I want THIS the most! I don't care about those other things as much, but I can see them happening." Like... everything he argues against could become a thing in game easily because, at the end of the day, Blizzard does what Blizzard wants, and if they want Necromancers (meh), they'll make them in some way regardless of Warlocks and Death Knights existing. If they want Dark Rangers, same thing. Tinkers, Dragonsworn, etc etc etc. I just think its silly to actively discount things that could happen because of XYZ when we've all seen Blizzard decide differently in the past lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, the calm before the storm
    The calm before the leaked Flames of Vengeance logo.

All the Europeans slowly waking up and asking what happened during the last hours in this thread.

Let me assure you, nothing happened.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

So, do you guys think they will continue with the shocker opening they started with BFA?

Maybe show how some a character that was liked dies?
    Or show another city burned/destroyed?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    All the Europeans slowly waking up and asking what happened during the last hours in this thread.

Let me assure you, nothing happened.
    Most of the time I post asking what happened so I could click on the spreadsheet in my signature

I feel like we're due for some more subtle storytelling, personally. Some cool landscapes and a shot of some big bad would be plenty for me. I don't really care for the big mystery into "oh it was actually just Sylvanas, like everyone thought in the first place."

Edit: Do I expect subtlety? No, of course not. Please don't shoot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Yeah. Mostly I'm like, "oh I want THIS the most! I don't care about those other things as much, but I can see them happening." Like... everything he argues against could become a thing in game easily because, at the end of the day, Blizzard does what Blizzard wants, and if they want Necromancers (meh), they'll make them in some way regardless of Warlocks and Death Knights existing. If they want Dark Rangers, same thing. Tinkers, Dragonsworn, etc etc etc. I just think its silly to actively discount things that could happen because of XYZ when we've all seen Blizzard decide differently in the past lol
    I'm the same way. I like some ideas more than others, but at the end of the day I'm just here along for the ride and I'm not going to start arguing about it. Dragonsworn, Dark Rangers, Tinkers, Necromancers, whatever. I would love to see any one of them in the game. I think each class has the potential to be both amazing aesthetically and engaging from a gameplay perspective.

Good morning Vietnam!

Thanks for the new login screen Razor! It will never reach the perfection the Azshara one has, but the try is apreciated