Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    love how some people say "nobody would go to extend of creating this to troll"
    really? correct me if im wrong, but wasnt there some azshara themed expansion fake that had perfectly made map, login screen and some other art too? i mean this image pales in comparison to that azshara login alone, yet it was fan made and completely fake...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    Thats not true.
    I checked and you are right. Maybe the blue glow means that the old evil LK is back? Or maybe it's a fake, could also be.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    He has access to the office when everyone has left
    What stops him from booting up one of the computers?
    The log-on screen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Oh, I don't know. The sheer amount of security cameras they have there. The fact that, as a general rule, security guards don't traditionally have network logins. And they sure as hell wouldn't have access to anything on the system like that which would be protected.

I mean, this looks good. And if it's really, cool. I mean, it's possible? Just not probable. And I love the fact that you just HAPPEN to know a security guard at Blizzard at the most convenient of times, during leak season. And why would we believe someone would risk their job to send leak info to someone who is effectively a nobody in the gaming world?

Can we stop talking about the computers/passwords? OP posted this image well after it became publicly available and admitted the security guard/password thing being a 'joke". Lets not shit up the thread more than it already has.

On a side note, I would really laught a lot if they do the "wrath of the bolvar" joke at blizzcon

Stop reading at 30$ for a shirts. Because that's cheap. Could be legit if it was at 60$

even if that shit is fake AF, i want a 4k OMEGAHD render of that shit, fully animated in wallpaper engine

the fact that the computers aren't their yet.. Other events are taking place, would cost too much money for blizzard to be renting out the space right now

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    There is one glaring detail that proves this is fake. Bolvar's eyes are absolutely orange both on the character model and in the ending cut scene for ICC.
    And where Firey throughout Legion.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    people on this thread be like

"ItS pHoToShOp" even though this looks like it's made by an actual professional team. They're the same ones that will come here and say "I always knew it was real" when they actually announce Shadowlands

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    There is one glaring detail that proves this is fake. Bolvar's eyes are absolutely orange both on the character model and in the ending cut scene for ICC.
    Blue eyes on helmet are tied to Nerzhul's corruption. bolvar was red to signify he was still himself behind the Helm of Damnation (because, you know, he was burned by the red dragon's fires in the Wrathgate), but not anymore. This is ACTUALLY what shows this isn't fake, if it was fake he would still be with red eyes because the "leaker" didn't know anything about the lore and just copy pasted our current model's LK. And remember, canonically it's been 7 years since he doned that helmet, whereas Arthas took him 5 years to be fully corrupted. As of right now, Bolvar has been using the helmet for longer than Arthas has
    Last edited by vitor210; 2019-10-27 at 09:59 AM.

password encrypting?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post

"ItS pHoToShOp" even though this looks like it's made by an actual professional team. They're the same ones that will come here and say "I always knew it was real" when they actually announce Shadowlands

- - - Updated - - -

Blue eyes on helmet are tied to Nerzhul's corruption. bolvar was red to signify he was still himself behind the Helm of Damnation (because, you know, he was burned by the red dragon's fires in the Wrathgate), but not anymore. This is ACTUALLY what shows this isn't fake, if it was fake he would still be with red eyes because the "leaker" didn't know anything about the lore and just copy pasted our current model's LK. And remember, canonically it's been 7 years since he doned that helmet, whereas Arthas took him 5 years to be fully corrupted. As of right now, Bolvar has been using the helmet for longer than Arthas has
    I just wonder - where it is stated that the blue colour is specifically related to Ner'zhuls corruption? Also, Arthas was LK almost entirely on his own, Ner'zhul was suppressed.

Btw. I would really like this leak to be true.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    I just wonder - where it is stated that the blue colour is specifically related to Ner'zhul's corruption? Also, Arthas was LK almost entirely on his own, Ner'zhul was suppressed.

Well, I experienced it as Ner'zhul accepting Arthas and fades into the background and Arthas can do whatever. Ner'zhul's spirit doesn't agree with Bolvar just being a jailor of the damned and tries to gain control. To help Bolvar we need to venture into the Shadowlands and defeat Ner'zhul before he loses control and unleashes all the undead on Azeroth. I do think the blue and red eyes are just to show the players who is in control.

Edit:
    The image looks cool, but I am bother by the fact there are some transparency mistakes especially in the shoulderpads. If you look closely you can see the shadow of the mountain behind it through it. Then again maybe it fits the story hard to tell without context.
    Last edited by shade3891; 2019-10-27 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    I just wonder - where it is stated that the blue colour is specifically related to Ner'zhuls corruption? Also, Arthas was LK almost entirely on his own, Ner'zhul was suppressed.

Blue seems to be the Lich King's colour in general. Considering that Arthas seemed to be freed from Ner'zhul and the helmet after Frostmourne got shattered, it would probably have to be Ner'zhul though. Either that or he fought himself out of the Shadowlands because Warcraft's version of hell isn't such a nice place after all.
    Another option would be that only parts of Arthas' soul went to the Shadowlands when he was defeated. This could be supported by the shortstory in which Sylvanas kills herself because the only Arthas she sees in the afterlife is a small boy which is the same imagery that is used in the Lich King novel in which Arthas gets rid of both "Matthias Lehner" (the kid which represents his good and innocent part) and Ner'zhul at the end of the story.
    Maybe some part of him remained within the crown and then proceeded to corrupt Bolvar.

Everything looks OK except for the "Land of Bastion" and the "Noble Kyrian"

You can't just pull out two names of thin air and no background and make them the catchphrase of the expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dark Ranger pic is super fake, has the BFA art-style button. Blizzard never uses the same art/buttons for a new expansion campaign.

im going to fucking quit if they do dark rangers

I honestly didnt think blizzard could get anymore stupid

the credibility comes from that the armor is something thats not ingame, and its very blizzard style
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post

Jpeg compression artifacts around 'shadowlands' and the picture basically guarantees this is a fake.