10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You're bae, didn't you know already? (also @Chickat but we're separated by the timezones we live in )
    We all know time is just a human construct

The only youtubers I like are Taliesin & Evitel, because: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pyromancer......just lol...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    Even if we're falling into a trap set by N'Zoth, it doesn't mean that he'll be the threat of our next expansion. If anything, I think people will be a bit bored of Old Gods after Nyalotha. It would be just as, if not more likely, that N'Zoth's trap was to fake his death and sit on ice for an expansion or two. The devs are excited about the next expansion. More Old Gods isn't going to be the kind of punch that gets that kind of excitement.

The only youtubers I like are Taliesin & Evitel, because: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

So what features are we hoping to see regardless of expansion theme?

I'm just really glad if there'll be no Warfronts and IEs, can't recall an expansion bar WoD where both/all new features were complete and utter failures.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing strange with the mystery print leak is that there is a huge black box behind it. Its to large and what does it add to be there? If it was a print wouldn't just the print be needed to show case it?

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    We all know time is just a human construct
    And so are timezones but they're so unconvenient for @Chickat and I! It's a modern cursed lovers story really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post

I'm just really glad if there'll be no Warfronts and IEs, can't recall an expansion bar WoD where both/all new features were complete and utter failures.
    There's definitely gonna be an AP type system, i just hope it's something customizable, interesting and fun.
    Like an extra meaningful talent tree.

As for other features, idk really.
    Imma let them surprise me.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy nobbel, since he always clearly states what is known and what is speculations and structures his videos nicely.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account

Islands should be developed upon not shat on and just leave it forever. Thats the problem with this forum, people shit on it, hardly ever offer to improve it and something that could be better is just left to die.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Just give me more spells. All I need in life is more buttons to press.

Well, okay, I also want a Mage Tower style reason to play every class again. That was really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Islands should be developed upon not shat on and just leave it forever. Thats the problem with this forum, people shit on it, hardly ever offer to improve it and something that could be better is just left to die.
    I actually really liked the concept of island expeditions. I think with some redesigning (like having a proper end condition instead of just filling a bar) they could really be fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post

Well, okay, I also want a Mage Tower style reason to play every class again. That was really fun.
    Pretty sure that's coming.

Ion was talking about depruning at one point.

Formerly known as Arafal

Even if we're falling into a trap set by N'Zoth, it doesn't mean that he'll be the threat of our next expansion. If anything, I think people will be a bit bored of Old Gods after Nyalotha. It would be just as, if not more likely, that N'Zoth's trap was to fake his death and sit on ice for an expansion or two. The devs are excited about the next expansion. More Old Gods isn't going to be the kind of punch that gets that kind of excitement.

I am a firm believer in N'zoth tricking us in that fight. But having him literally show us a fake fight seems a bit much. My guess is his plan pretty exclusively revolves around beign stabbed by the dagger.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account

New class. Preferably Tinkers.
    Unpruned classes (restoration of removed abilities).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I enjoy nobbel, since he always clearly states what is known and what is speculations and structures his videos nicely.
    Yeah I enjoy Nobbel as well. His videos are always neat!

I actually really liked the concept of island expeditions. I think with some redesigning (like having a proper end condition instead of just filling a bar) they could really be fun.
    Personally i always thought that Islands would be the perfect framework for player housing if we ever got that.

It is instanced, it is small, the islands are varied, if Blizzard wants to add functionality they could just let you take a boat from some docks tehre to wherever.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I am a firm believer in N'zoth tricking us in that fight. But having him literally show us a fake fight seems a bit much. My guess is his plan pretty exclusively revolves around beign stabbed by the dagger.
    Yeah that's my take, too. Can't wait to see that last cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Personally i always thought that Islands would be the perfect framework for player housing if we ever got that.

It is instanced, it is small, the islands are varied, if Blizzard wants to add functionality they could just let you take a boat from some docks tehre to wherever.
    Interesting idea. I'd be down for having my trophy castle on a private island. No doubt.
    Last edited by protip; 2019-10-27 at 01:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm fine with IEs (but not the ridiculous drop rate of rewards), warfronts can go burn in hell.
    Maybe return of scenarios, new class, new talent line with new awesome spells to replace our rank 3-4 essences !

Yeah that's my take, too. Can't wait to see that last cinematic.
    I really hope that we don't just kamehameha him end of story. That would feel so bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Both islands and warfronts need a redesign imo.
    If they are keeping those systems that is.

Formerly known as Arafal