The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also speaking of the Bastion leak, I can't not think of the music from the game Bastion whenever I say that.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Sylvanas dies with Bolvar flexing all over her.

Though this unlikely. I just can't see Blizz doing something crazy like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    I hope Sylvanas dies with Bolvar flexing all over her.

Though this unlikely. I just can't see Blizz doing something crazy like that.
    Nah she probably does some flashy stuff like she did with Saurfang, but Bolvar is no mere Orc Warrior and shrugs her off, and she gets her ass beat until she gives up and runs away spouting some Dr. Claw line like "This isn't over, Fordragon!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    More likely it's the other way around: Shadowlands is the expansion name, and The World Beyond is a marketing thing that refers to the same location.

The leaked logo is too good to be fake, and the Bolvar leak with the same name backs it up.
    Agreed. The leaked logo, high quality Bolvar cinematic still; PLUS where they have both been popping up online; it's all too good to fake.

Unless some troll is going to some insane lengths to distract us from the truth. Or perhaps Blizzard themselves are doing all this to distract us from what actually going to be announced. I doubt it though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Nah she probably does some flashy stuff like she did with Saurfang, but Bolvar is no mere Orc Warrior and shrugs her off, and she gets her ass beat until she gives up and runs away spouting some Dr. Claw line like "This isn't over, Fordragon!"
    This feels remarkably prescient.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

A red and blue color scheme for a WoW expansion; is about to have a whole other meaning than just 'Horde and Alliance'...?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    horns, spikes,wings and tails, it could be so glorious, but people are fascinate with an edgy elf
    I swear on the absolute Bolvar that if a dragon class is announced that I will kill my raid leader to use it next expansion

That's kinda the one thing that bugs me about the Logo Leak.

It doesn't really mention anything, even compared to BFA's reveal email which at least had some lore details thrown in.
    Cause its prob part of something else and not an email, im thinking a small part of a mobile site or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha this is very likely. She does have an act for smoke monster fleeing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harisun View Post
    A red and blue color scheme for a WoW expansion; is about to have a whole other meaning than just 'Horde and Alliance'...?
    It looks like it's gonna be bronze and white, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    that hype train isnt accurate, it doesnt hyave a giant chinese flag on the side of it
    noted

DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Now that we know the Bolvar pic is real, my biggest hope is that the GORGEOUS white and black Shadowlands logo is also real. That shit on a CE box art would look so amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    noted

You are a good man, Archmage.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I officially have a ladybug infestation. Been seeing them in my room here and there and now theres like 20 near me.
    dude me too.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Some bad news for the new class people (including myself)

I looked back at the Blizzcon when Legion was being demo'd. It focused on the Demon Hunter: https://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blo...tarting-area/3

For the Shadowlands banner to not include something as big as a new class and it's just "discover new abilities"... we can hold out hope but it just doesn't seem likely anymore.
    Think about it this way. Legion and Demon Hunters were announced before Blizzcon and as such putting Demon Hunters on the banner wouldn't have given anything away. Putting it on the banner for this Blizzcon would give it away before the show. I dunno.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Yup. Which basically confirms the Bastion leak pending a trademark.
    Could you link this link?

It looks like it's gonna be bronze and white, honestly.
    Good point. Although BfA's logo was silver and deep blue; yet we got bright yellow and bright blue through out the expac.

Idk. At this point I'm just on the speculation train and I can't get off.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    I would also like the link please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post

I think a new class is 50/50 at this point, but if they do a revamp I can see them focusing on old classes instead.