I need to inject the hype thread memes into my veins, you guys give me the will to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    People arguing that the Shadowlands leak is fake.
    The Bolvar image is 100% real. I will not deny or argue that.

But front page even says Shadowlands is still up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Oh for gods sake, of course he's gone when it was finally his time to shine.
    A dark shadow lurks over this thread,
    An ancient power for which we're unprepared,

A fighter of lone gifs and isolated memes,
    Even going after our power bottom queens,

A hammer of justice and invisible punishment,
    Hunting the spammers before the great event

But fear not and pray to our brightest star,
    For after all, we are the children of The Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    The Bolvar image is 100% real. I will not deny or argue that.

But front page even says Shadowlands is still up in the air.
    How is Shadowlands up in the air, when this image came out before the Bolvar image was added to the Blizzcon store?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    because the expansion nmed after a place imply we going to th place, or the plce being the focus

Cataclysm was about the zones the cataclysm did, mists of pandaria was about pandaria

Legion was about Legion, not a place, the burning crusade too.

that would be lame, and how this have anything to do with dragon isles? in the leak we would lv up there and the infinte dragonflight as the main enemy, how this have anything to do with the sylvanus bolvar plot, and northrend revamp?

like i said, don't ornate, sounds totally out of place
    At teh start of the expansion we go to ICC, where we are promptly sent to the Shadowlands, we manage to break out with the help of the Dragons and end up at teh Dragon isles.

After that each zone revolves around some problem that deal with the Shadowlands. Howling fjord has problem with Vrykul being lost in their way to the Halls of Valor, the dungeon in teh zone has us go through a portal to teh Shadowlands where we defeat a corrupted Val'kyr or something.
    Grizzly hills is being invaded by ghosts, we stop the invasion and learn more about Northrends relationship with the Shadowlands.
    In Icecrown we go int othe Shadowlands several times until the entire zone is taken over by it.

The second raid is in Icecrown where Sylvanas is attempting to open a permanent portal to the Shadowlands for all the horrors to go through, we stop her but realize that we will have to go deeper into the Shadowlands in a later patch.

Patch 9.2, we enter a deeper level of the Shadowlands with a raid.

Is that enough Shadowlands? Or does each zone really have to be literally in the Shadowlands and each quest do nothing but talk about the Shadowlands for the name to make sense?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

What really annoys me is that this discussion is basically the exact same as pre Mists of Pandaria.

"hurr what you cant make pandas into an entire expansion xD what would the zones be"

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    People arguing that the Shadowlands leak is fake.
    We are arguing there isnt concrete proof. There is just a shitton of convincing evidence, which is not the same thing.

Lets hope my buddy Teriz is unbanned before 19:30 on Friday otherwise we got some big big problems without him not rubbing into y'all faces that Tinkers were the next class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Because that didnt actually prove the pamphlet. It was just extremely convincing evidence it is real. Proof is not evidence, and while we agree that hte Pamphlet is almost certainly true, that does not mean we have to say it is proven.

7+ Year Old Account
    friday can't come soon enough

I just want to be remembered...

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    A dark shadow lurks over this thread,
    An ancient power for which we're unprepared,

A fighter of lone gifs and isolated memes,
    Even going after our power bottom queens,

A hammer of justice and invisible punishment,
    Hunting the spammers before the great event

But fear not and pray to our brightest star,
    For after all, we are the children of The Bolvar.
    I am going to read this to the kids for christmas, my sis is going to be so mad at me, cause the kids won't sleep til next year

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    We are arguing there isnt concrete proof. There is just a shitton of convincing evidence, which is not the same thing.
    But why keep arguing that? What is the point when the odds are it’s going to turn out that way anyway?

Because that didnt actually prove the pamphlet. It was just extremely convincing evidence it is real. Proof is not evidence, and while we agree that hte Pamphlet is almost certainly true, that does not mean we have to say it is proven.
    Then how do we have proof that the Bolvar image is real?

I am sure theres some batshit insane reason like an intern accidentally uploaded fanart to the store.

...how can something be true but not proven...?

Look, what is your explanation for the Bolvar image being on the ad about the shirt/print...BEFORE the actual Bolvar image on the Gear store? Someone hacked it but chose to use a fake name?

All this over a fucking colon missing, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    But why keep arguing that? What is the point when the odds are it’s going to turn out that way anyway?
    Because it is a matter of principle. Some people, me included can get really snobby about correct nomenclature and proper use of the scientific method.

People really invest a lot of time into speculating when the damn Blizzcon is barely 3 days away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    People really invest a lot of time into speculating when the damn Blizzcon is barely 3 days away.
    It's part of the fun, ever heard of foreplay?

Because it is a matter of principle. Some people, me included can get really snobby about correct nomenclature and proper use of the scientific method.
    But just...stop. You’re going to be wrong and have added post after post of semantics to the thread. I don’t need undeniable proof to see the writing on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    ...how can something be true but not proven...?

Look, what is your explanation for the Bolvar image being on the ad about the shirt/print...BEFORE the actual Bolvar image on the Gear store? Someone hacked it?
    The easiest is that the pamhplet is real, but what is written on it isnt. It is a mockup prototype that Blizzard discarded for potentially any number of reasons.

The point here though isnt for us to try to convince you it isnt real, we just don't want people coming here claiming it has been proven when that is not true.

It is simply fun to come here, read and write something that you speculate about or just try to gather all the clues.