Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    oh, cool! that must be the fifth non-covenant zone that wasn't shown in the trailer then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

Oh shit, there ARE male Kyrians. Yeah they look like a playable race.
    They also look very unfinished. Like what are those 2004 faces

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'm hoping it's just one from the covenant and more that are just in general for your class.
    "More in general for your class" isn't good.

We don't need more of the same shit. Classes need mechanical and thematical revamps if they aren't announcing a new class, not just a handful of new abilities that we get EVERY expansion.

When does the WoW panel start? 1,5 hours?

Sylvanas is a bad bitch. Plain as simple and you cannot deny it. I said this during BFAs cinematic reveal, she’s the Queen B, Beyoncé, female GOAT of Warcraft.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the logo

man shadowlands looks and sounds so fantastic, that press release had me fully erect

more hyped for diablo 4 now

10+ Year Old Account
    Is just me, or the covenant groups all look like future allied races? like something that we will get mid expansion depending with covenant you're from

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    You don't get one, the front page state you get abilities
    Enough abilities for it to feel like a brand new class or a truly unique spec?

If you played a frost mage before, and you play a frost mage in SL and its basically the same exact frost mage you played in BFA with a few new abilities that don't offer any meaningful mechanical difference, that isn't really the equivalent of a truly different feeling class or spec.

Covenants have the capability to introduce some feeling of the classes that people are missing. A mage who goes the deathlord covenant should feel like a necromancer, but I really, really doubt its going to be like that. Its more likely to still feel like a mage but maybe with some odd abilities that don't really feel *right* on a class that still feels like a mage
    Last edited by Alcsaar; 2019-11-01 at 08:09 PM.

a bare minimum of what could be called an "expansion".

New zones, raids and dungeons as main feature? OK...

No new class might be for the best. I really was struggeling to enjoy my Shaman this expansion...

Of course they don't talk about the real issues like titanforging and catch up mechanics on the main stage... Time will tell if this can make me interested in retail...

7+ Year Old Account

Death in Shadowlands
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Lapi Shadowlands looks like it might be more difficult than BFA. He's died a couple of times now and an AoE pull took him under 50%.
    Probably because of starter gear

Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    Covenants are glorified reputation grinds.
    Character progression is always a grind. You can't beg for more meaningful progression and then be mad you have to play the game to get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Lapi Shadowlands looks like it might be more difficult than BFA. He's died a couple of times now and an AoE pull took him under 50%.
    I haven't been watching much, but when I did tune in he was more focused on streaming and stood in several big bad frontals. Likely still harder, but maybe not by such a large margin.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post

Death in Shadowlands
    Damn that's so cool now I'm definitely going to buy it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Covenants are not subclasses. You would need 48 subclasses then.
    No, in the sense that there are 4 subclasses that each modify your base class. IE a Necrolord DK vs a Kyrian DK is going to have different abilities, right?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    "More in general for your class" isn't good.

We don't need more of the same shit. Classes need mechanical and thematical revamps if they aren't announcing a new class, not just a handful of new abilities that we get EVERY expansion.
    "One from Covenants" is great because we all know our Covenant bonuses are going away after Shadowlands. It's just Artifacts by a new name.

If we get more general abiltiies that means more abilities that will not go away after Shadowlands.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Am I missing something? it says that there are no WoW panels today, instead the OW panel is the one after Diablo's