7+ Year Old Account
    I did tell you guys expecting a new class is futile.

Formerly known as Arafal

Why did Vol’jin name Sylvanas Warchief
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    shut up ;____;

Arthas was only a threat face on because of Frostmourne. Thats literally why we go after Frostmourne during Halls of Reflection.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    True that, and I did lol
    At least it felt kinda "organic", so I hope covenants feel organic as well.
    THe diffrence is the choice; and im sure im gonna end up choosing the dorky one.

I have my eyes set on the fawn-creatures for my DK-main.
    Heck, legion made me want to level alts for a new experience each time, with BfA it was just all the same on each alt
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I love how people see that cinematic and the only conclusion they can come up with is "look how weak the LK is" not "Look how fucking overpowered Syvlanas is"

Not that they wouldn't follow up the latter with "shit tier writing from blizzard again" or whatever because good writing is your favorite always winning and being the top dog - according to wow fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Heck, legion made me want to level alts for a new experience each time, with BfA it was just all the same on each alt
    Yeah I got all my alts up to 110 in Legion for the class hall and trying out the different artifacts and I even did hunters twice for the horde experience. In BfA I'm only on 3 120s and I don't really feel compelled to level more.
    Last edited by Samin; 2019-11-01 at 09:27 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I wonder if, as they surely monitor every wow community including this very thread, if they thought they'd just confirm the name and the minimum information, and use that to be sure not to get too much off track, schedule wise. Just tell them they were right about the name, and we'll give them the rest in the dedicated panel.

Ion at least owes us a reason as to why we're left class-less, or race-less.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Nono. It will be 4 new Azerite systems. They call them covenants. And don't worry, you will get to pick another one if you wish so. Of course, your progress will be reset if you do it. And every 3 months they will nerf/buff the shit out of whatever is hot right now, so that you have to start to grind all over.
    The covenenta just seem like an all around bad idea, honestly.

It will be that you cannot change them easily, meaning players will gravitate towards one that they may not personally enjoy.
    Or you will eventually get all 4, in which case the entire concept of choice is kinda pointless.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Why did Vol’jin name Sylvanas Warchief
    I'd reckon it was because of that death god aka muezalah that she's trying to break free.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    "Do the blue eyes make sense now?"

They still don't, by the way.
    Loved that one too! And they do actually: You see Bolvar basically entering "Lich King/Death" mode which goes hand to hand with the Frost/Blue theme. It ripples across his body. He has been balancing the Life energies of the red dragonflight and the Death energies of the Crown of Dominion. Seems like he balances both powers fairly well. Not strong enough though, apparently.

daily reminder that Sylvanas IS a fucking legend

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    How many essences do you need?
    A whooping fourty.

Prepare your anus guys, this thread is about to blow up with so much salt in the next 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Legion only had 5 zones. WoD only had 5 at launch too. 5 is enough if they are content-rich.
    Good point. I really feel like they're leaning really hard on the art team at this point though.

For those who missed it press release pretty much has all infos i'd expect from upcoming panel aside of maybe dungeons & raids details :

- The Maw is 5th zone
    - Uther Return
    - Kael Return
    - Covenant Campaign
    - Tower of the Damned is Roguelike inspired (incoming Island Expedition 'so procedural' like fiasco)
    - 'Every Level Is Meaningful' (from 50 to 60)
    - Improved Character Customization Options

Not going to lie, kneejerk reaction was disappointment. I dig the styles of the zones, need to see more on covenants and class changes. I'm sure we'll get more allied races.
    No new class kinda sucks, but after thinking on it for the last few hours, if not having a new class means i can enjoy my main again i'm all for it. Possible flying at launch? Tower looks kinda like PoTD/HoH which could be fun. Heres hoping to more info in the panel.
    Join the army they said,
    See the world they said,
    I'd rather be sailing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Well we for sure will get one next time. Calling it now. Next expansion is Karesh with Neutral Etheral and a void class. Voidcaller? Or a light class perhaps. Or maybe a tinker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope they don't spend half the time talking about 8.3.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I do wonder what the 8.3.5 event will be. Probably revamped Icecrown zone and something happening there?
    Speaking of icecrown.

The zone will look so fucking badass with that rift in the sky.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    The Four Horsemen while Bolvar is getting beat up

`this is gold