Poll: How dissapointing was the blizzcon trailer for you?

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Maybe this is a late april fools joke for wow players this time. Seriously its a joke of an expansion. More was expected of the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    I think Shadowlands look great! And yea I am a bit disappointed about no new class, but for those who complain about no new race? Did you miss all the allied races from BfA??

"BuT thEy'Re juSt rEskiNs oF eXiStinG RacEs"

A lot of them looks completely original, even if they share a rig with a different race. Zandalari Trolls, Dark Iron Dwarves, Vulpera, Kul Tiran humans, they are all super unique and rich with culture and story. I hope they wait another 5 years before adding more races
    You know tYpInG lIkE tHiS isn't an argument nor does it make you look smarter than anyone

i dont get it? this is was extremely underwhelming, what were the features?

a glorified reputation that affects storyline?

the only thing that seemed intresting was the tower but other than that

??

The poll is poorly worded so people with a generally positive attitude but wanting to see more before deciding are putting best ever because the only closest option calls it filler.

Need to see more first. I'm intrigued by a few of the systems, if the Tower solo is brutally hard and not something you just get stronger each week at I'm very excited. I want to see how they're making each level feel meaningful and how they change the talent trees and classes first. Can't lie I'm a bit disappointed theres no new class, this is the first expansion ever that hasn't introduced a new class after the previous one also didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks interesting enough, I'll probably play it for 1-2 months like I did with BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    LK aint sh&t without frostmourne
    Well not really Arthas started weakening during TFT when illidan harmed the lich king and Lich King was funneling his own power true the blade.

I wonder if this is the way blizz wants to capitalize on alts (seeing the leveling changes and all that). Like in Legion, if you wanted the full package, you basically had to level an alt from every class. In BfA, one alliance and one horde at least was a good idea. Now, I'm worried that the covenants will take away from the main char, if you have to pick one. I mean reputations, outdoor endgame content, since they are also pushing this instanced, endless, ever changing tower thing.

Your poll creation skills need some polishing and your attitude needs to be thrown in the bin. You and likeminded people are the reason the retail community is bad.

Biased threat is biased.

Please no one ever use this in a discussion. How diassapointed are you? Really? This basically mostly brings the whine bunch who misunderstands everything blizzard is saying to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    So after weeks of hype, Bolvar and Sylvanas leaks, plot analysis and hundreds of leak we finally got the reveal, which I founded to be really lame to be honest.
    Why? Looks and sounds fine to me.
    I guess it'll come down to class design and whne you're able to fly for me though.

I mean they stated they want to move away from the AP grind concept, make classes less bland and reduce RNG (e.g. weekly chest) and then you go on mmo champion and you have rocket scientists complaining that it's only four zones and that they didn't introduce the 13859135th class. You deserve everything that's wrong with BFA.
    Last edited by Alphatorg; 2019-11-02 at 09:58 AM.

I'm sort of neutral.

It's definitely the expansion I've been least excited about so far. There really isn't anything new here, just more of the same old.

The most interesting things are the roguelike tower and the level squish/revamp to leveling. Ultimately it will be class gameplay and rewards system that will break it or make it.

But yea, not particularly hyped to play it so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatorg View Post
    I mean they stated they want to move away from the AP grind concept, make classes less bland and reduce RNG (e.g. weekly chest) and then you go on mmo champion and you have rocket scientists complaining that it's only four zones and that they didn't introduce the 13859135th class. You deserve everything that's wrong with BFA.
    So what? This expansion we're paying for them to undo the mistakes they did in the last expansion we paid for?

Don't get me wrong, the game will be better for it, it just doesn't make for a very exciting or compelling expansion pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    What the? Do you get to insane power levels by "training". You see her training much? It was a ridiculous claim.

The devs already answered this for you. She got powered up by her new buddy, apparantly.
    Not sure why you even bring "training" up, because I sure didn't.

The devs didn't have to answer it for us. It's been hinted to us for a long ass time now.

Yet you still hold to the "no reason" for seemingly no reason despite you yourself admitting there is a reason. Ironic.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatorg View Post
    Completely agree, and it's 5 zones not 4.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im excited for Shadowlands, can't wait
    Last edited by vitor210; 2019-11-02 at 11:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    hahaha best expansion ever?? LOL it looks like the worst imo
    Then you're in the minority. Which is fine.
    Hi

I find the poll options are pretty biased torwards negativity. I love the idea of going through the shadowlands, but what matters most to me are the new systems, which they haven't talking about much yet. How are they going to tackle RNG-Loot? What about cross-faction interactions? How in detail will the new leveling-process work?
    I think it's pretty early to talk about disappointment/excitement, when all we got was a new cinematic and a quick look into the new zones.
    So how should I know if it looks like the best or a filler xpac??
    I would go with a "Excited and curious".

The poll is hot garbage.

At this point, I'm on the fence. No new class, we haven't seen anything of the fifth zone, and the Covenants don't seem that deep. That is assuming that the Soulbinds are mostly passive, but I guess we'll see about that. My opinion is basically riding on how well the class changes go over, but it doesn't seem like they've made much progress on that at all yet. I will wait for more info.

Watched the panel on Youtube now. Looks a bit better to me now. The summary on this website and on blizzards website do not quite get it across.

But still depends on how they are going to fix the classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I'm sure we will eventually go to her wedding
    Will we also wine and dine? I'll be there, but I won't be happy.

Would be more interesting than where they have taken her.