Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Omg i immediately remembered coffee with sergeras when i read this xD

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Dude, every single thing ever is posted on Reddit before anything. That shit goes at lightspeed.
    lol. new to the internets i see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Does make me wonder if the Jailer raid boss is going to drop the left and right sides of the Helm of Domination, a la the left and right Bindings of the Windseeker?
    I think there was mention of helping Bolvar reforge the helm? Sylvanas just kinda tossed the pieces on the ground after shattering it, so I don't think she gives a shit about them.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I think there was mention of helping Bolvar reforge the helm? Sylvanas just kinda tossed the pieces on the ground after shattering it, so I don't think she gives a shit about them.
    Yeah I figure Bolvar, or someone, is going to be reforging the Helm at some point. Things like that don't tend to just sit around for very long.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    He thought he could raidlog like he did in WotLK. Hah, what a pleb. Not enough gear, not enough AP. Did he even have an Essence in his HoA?
    he clearly wasn't wearing his Heart of Azeroth. I didn't see it, anyway. Probably thought a Timewalking neck that dropped was better because of ilevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    Please learn the definition of Edgy before throwing it around.
    MMOC would be a much better place if no one ever discovered the use of "edgy" in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    lol. new to the internets i see.
    I'm 36. I know what comes before Reddit.
    I just choose not to speak of it for the same reason you don't say Bloody Mary three times before a mirror.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.