Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Ye maybe you should go work to blizzard to balance them all out ahahah

P.S.- We will all make you a statue in the end and say "Kyphael for blizz president"
    I'll settle for Ion Hazzikostas' job as Game Director. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    I bet if you went back 2 years, you'd see posts saying this:
    haha that's probably true of every expac. :P
    I just think it's funny that the expac is a ways away and there are already naysayers saying negative things about it.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    haha that's probably true of every expac. :P
    I just think it's funny that the expac is a ways away and there are already naysayers saying negative things about it.
    People are just concerned and want the game to be good. Other people just feel like Blizzard is giving less and less for our money.

All that can change from now is things not making it to live or getting cut.. Look at WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    That's WHY it's on maintenance mode - its down to its core players at this point, the ones who are going to stick around no matter what to mentally protect their decade+ time investment. What is smarter buisness-wise is to diversify, because WoW won't last forever - it's a slow winding down, and it's better to maintain that wind-down than to just cut it off cold-turkey or try to juice it up an aging turkey with gimmicks.
    It's "slowly winding down" because of Blizzard. Players want to keep playing it. I mean, just fucking look how desperately they want it to be a good game. But Blizzard is doing everything in their power to be as lazy, sleazy, greedy, and did I mention lazy as they can in order to make sure no one's happy with it. It's fucking maddening. They could make so much more money by actually making a quality fucking product, but they adamantly refuse to do so. Largely because of this heinous infection that's become the norm in business models anymore. And then there's people like you who encourage that behavior which is even more disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    No new classes
    No major class overhaul - they specifically mentioned this at blizzcon, they said they would bring some abilities back but no major overhauls will happen.
    I thought they already said that they tend to make "major class overhauls" every 2nd expansions just so classes wouldn't feel "boring"..... That was their excuse when they ruined 50% classes from MOP > WOD. And then ALLLLL classes from WOD > Legion. Classes were EXTREMELY broken in Legion. But only due to 2x legendary bonuses + 1-3-4-5 bonuses from Artifacts, that SHIT DESIGN felt.... well... less shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    No, you get recycled abilities, recycled features and a dumb story.
    I'm ok with that

Recycling saves the planet

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I'm ok with that

Recycling saves the planet
    I would be as well if I knew they could pull it off. Most of the content I enjoy is "recycled" (arenas, bgs, rbgs). But I don't really need another Artifact/Azerite/Anima progression. I don't need another spin on mythic+ or whatever that tower is supposed to be. I just want classes that work and have enough depth to keep me interested for more than 2 weeks. That and also real PvP gear. Somehow that seems to be really hard though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck housing, such a useless feature people throw around, that shit would either be a garrison 2.0 or a glorified achivement tab and either of those are a waste of resources that could be spend somewhere definitly better.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    It's "slowly winding down" because of Blizzard. Players want to keep playing it. I mean, just fucking look how desperately they want it to be a good game. But Blizzard is doing everything in their power to be as lazy, sleazy, greedy, and did I mention lazy as they can in order to make sure no one's happy with it. It's fucking maddening. They could make so much more money by actually making a quality fucking product, but they adamantly refuse to do so. Largely because of this heinous infection that's become the norm in business models anymore. And then there's people like you who encourage that behavior which is even more disgusting.
    Ah yes. Blizzard. Purposefully making a bad game because they want to for some reason.
    Blizzard is still making a shitton of money with WoW and many people actually enjoy it.

Nearly everyone i know personally in RL who quit wow was because he has outgrown it and is preoccupied with life. None of them started another MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    People are just concerned and want the game to be good. Other people just feel like Blizzard is giving less and less for our money.
    That I can understand. To me, the only thing i feel that blizz is slacking in is the armor models from raiding. When you see the stuff they make for Diablo, it makes me wonder why WoW can't make similar quality gear. The only ones really worth getting are always in mythic and even those are looking less and less impressive. The company does make bank so it's pretty depressing that perhaps they are making just enough playability to get by, not to really attract new or bring back previous subs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Ah yes. Blizzard. Purposefully making a bad game because they want to for some reason.
    Blizzard is still making a shitton of money with WoW and many people actually enjoy it.

Nearly everyone i know personally in RL who quit wow was because he has outgrown it and is preoccupied with life. None of them started another MMO.
    I have a few friends that used to be WoW junkies. They have since gotten married and had kids.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Not what I said, but hey, thanks for playing the "I'll make up bullshit arguments just so I can be a dick and shoot it down myself" game that so many of you people love around here.

Not what I said, but hey, thanks for playing the "I'll make up bullshit arguments just so I can be a dick and shoot it down myself" game that so many of you people love around here.
    Sorry i do not want to be rude.

But what you wrote literally reads like you said exactly that

Me? Dude, I'm on your side! :P I'm not saying what I WANT them to do is this - I'm saying what you're essentially agreeing with me is I'm simply stating what they ARE doing. :P

I'll only condone what they're doing if they have plans for a form of migration of WoW to WoW2 (ie. as you say - there's so much more money by making a "quality fucking product"). But, as of right now, their cow is dying - and they're not replacing the cow... they just have a couple of sheep atm mulling about making cooing and bahing noises every now and again. ;P

I don't condone what they're doing as I've been unsubbed since start of WoD (Agian, I lurk mostly on the Politics forums - but now and again I poke in here hoping there's a breath of fresh air for once...). There's a difference between condoning what they're doing and simply understanding and explaining what they're doing. :P

i still think they will add something big.. thres a lot of time ahead...

I have a little Faith

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Rofl, "just patch in a new class."

Oh my god. Thank you, I haven't had a laugh that hard in ages.
    I cant help but feel sad for your life then
    Patching in something interesting is the only hope shadowblands has.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I would be as well if I knew they could pull it off. Most of the content I enjoy is "recycled" (arenas, bgs, rbgs). But I don't really need another Artifact/Azerite/Anima progression. I don't need another spin on mythic+ or whatever that tower is supposed to be. I just want classes that work and have enough depth to keep me interested for more than 2 weeks. That and also real PvP gear. Somehow that seems to be really hard though.
    Anima is going to be the ancient Mana I suramar calling it now

The tower is essentially endless either training

I'm going to be finally leveling alts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    I cant help but feel sad for your life then
    Patching in something interesting is the only hope shadowblands has.
    Let's wait until beta to say that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhvh View Post
    This is literally what I said in the last paragraph lol...
    And yet, you felt compelled to post a thread asking the very questions anyway.
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2019-11-09 at 09:35 AM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

There’s nothing more to Shadowlands. It’s by far the blandest expansion Blizzard has ever come up with for WoW. If the announcement and following interview showed one thing than it’s this.

At this point the WoW team has either shrunken massively or the biggest part of the team is working on WoW 2.0 or a massive world revamp for 10.0.

Shadowlands is devoid of features, only offers 4 zones with a story and the class design seems as horrendous as it has been throughout BfA.

Don’t expect anything more from Shadowlands, it’s this carcass of an expansion.

And all the people that now say wait until Alpha, Beta - get real. How well did that fare in BfA? Ask yourself and be honest.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I hate new stuff because game itself sucks.

How about fixing what is broken first?

I mean who the eff even plays 15 classes let alone well? Like 5 special snowflakes? Same people who whine constantly about broken leveling?