Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Theramore?

Taurens in OG?
    Trolls in OG?

What are you smoking dude?
    he wanted a world for orcs. there's nothing evil about that, just looking after your own.

i think garrosh would be in maldraxxus. i mean to say, if things are done correctly, he will be in maldraxxus. he fits the archetype they described for it perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theramore?

Taurens in OG?
    Trolls in OG?

What are you smoking dude?
    De good stuff mon.

Well I guess the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It’s just that his irredeemability isn’t so cut and dry for me because he didn’t die the giant purple puss monster that’s at the end of Siege of Orgrimmar. He died, for lack of a better word, a man.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    I would have imagined Garrosh would end up in Velendreth. The Maw seems a bit harsh, it’s supposed to be reserved for the irredeemable and even as Garrosh died he was only building the Iron Horde to make a better future for his people.

Anachronos: In countless potential timelines, he was seen as a great hero of his people. Some called him the Horde's greatest warchief.

What you saw here was one of his worst possible incarnations. A waste.

- - - Updated - - -

I would honestly rather see Garrosh give Thrall a rematch with no elementals this time. If Thrall wins, he regains his honor and spiritual connections. If Garrosh wins, Thrall takes his place in the Maw.
    lol he made the iron horde in a planet lush with life to invade a planet that has been the target of the legion since time eternal.

if you want him to have a rematch, should saurfang also get a rematch with sylvanas with her tied to a chair and no powers?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Kael was quite likely unhinged and insane due to Fel intoxication as well as what seemed like a pretty extreme method of being "patched up" by the Shivarra Priestess Delrissa. Guess the Arbiter considers that a mitigating circumstance. Garrosh, on the other hand, has been said to be in full control of his faculties and sanity - willingly embracing the power of the Old Gods and turning into a mutated abomination freely and clearly. That's a significant different in my view.
    See that’s the back and forth I’m hearing about Garrosh’s fate a lot from other forums. That he’s in with the Old Gods now and as irredeemable as Deathwing because of their influence; and on the flip side that he’s irredeemable because he acted of his own accord. But there’s a clear Lawful vs Chaotic Evil distinction of intent here I think, as destruction was a means to an end for him — not his highest virtue, or his desired end itself.

That’s a great point about the Arbiter hopefully taking free will into account, but however she judges Garrosh I hope she sees every decision he made as purely his own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    if you want him to have a rematch, should saurfang also get a rematch with sylvanas with her tied to a chair and no powers?
    Hold the chair but put them on equal footing, or better yet, put Saurfang in the body of his youth with the wisdom of age, and then yeah. That would be amazing.

Actually their Shadowlands anima probably balances this out somehow.
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he wanted a world for orcs. there's nothing evil about that, just looking after your own.

i think garrosh would be in maldraxxus. i mean to say, if things are done correctly, he will be in maldraxxus. he fits the archetype they described for it perfectly.
    Well... If you look at it that way, then he really did nothing wrong.

But... that's pretty much the same thing that Hitler wanted too. Yeah? Not even whole world... but just the Europe. lol...

10+ Year Old Account

But... that's pretty much the same thing that Hitler wanted too. Yeah? Not even whole world... but just the Europe. lol...
    I’m just imagining Anachronos telling us about all of the timelines where Hitler was a great Chancellor and lead Europe out of the depression.

If I see garrosh’s soul in the Shadowlands, I’m feeding him into a Legion soul engine. fuck garrosh
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelboy View Post
    Sylvanas cannot be stopped on Azeroth because nobody is strong enough. But we're going to the Maw where all the evil souls slumber. Garrosh will be there. Mark my words. We will meet him, greet him and he will agree to help us.

There's only one person in the world Garrosh hates more than he hated Varian: Sylvanas Windrunner.

We tell Garrosh that Sylvanas rules the Horde and wants to kill everyone to fuel the Jailor. Garrosh will not stand for it. He will take his Gorehowl and attack Sylvanas from behind when she's not expecting it. Sylvanas thinks Garrosh is dead, but she doesn't know that Garrosh is actually in the Maw. And so is Sylvanas. It will be her last mistake.

OR maybe Garrosh could approach Sylvanas and offer to help her.

Sylvanas: "Garrosh, what are you doing here?"
    Garrosh: "I'm dead and I heard you're visiting the Shadowlands. Is that true?"
    Sylvanas: "It is true, my dear orc."
    Garrosh: "Good. I want to help you destroy the Alliance. Anduin will suffer."
    Sylvanas: "We have a deal, Warchief"

But then Garrosh will betray Sylvanas and beat her in her own game: manipulation.

Kyrians are eternally grateful and will grant Garrosh a new life. A better life.

Jaina won't accept it, I think. But others will.

Jaina: "You killed my husband. You destroyed my king."
    Garrosh: "And all that I did for the Horde."
    Jaina: "... and I do things for the Alliance."
    Garrosh: "We're not that different, witch."
    Jaina: "You're... you're right, Garrosh. I need time to think."

Eventually she will accept Garrosh as a full fledged member of the Horde.
    i think he might be in maldraxxus? probably not tho
    yeast

real world and fantasy are two separate things.

humans are one species, while orcs are their own species. yeah, it's a dick move, but i don't think it makes him evil.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    real world and fantasy are two separate things.

humans are one species, while orcs are their own species. yeah, it's a dick move, but i don't think it makes him evil.
    Nope. We are all same SPECIES.... But we are different RACES. Just as in game, there are different races in real world too

I am very confused by all of the conceits in this fanfic.

Nope. We are all same SPECIES.... But we are different RACES. Just as in game, there are different races in real world too
    the wow races are different species, not actually different races.

this isn't even comparable to homo sapiens winning out over neanderthals, we're still related to neanderthals. this is more like if dogs were sentient and tried to purge humans from countries.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2019-11-08 at 02:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Depends on how you define race. Biologically, there are no human races ... it is more anthropological and social than biological. The difference "races" of humans are less diverse than what a race is in biology and certainly less diverse than wow races.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Garrosh died in AU, so why would he be in our universes maw?

Besides wouldn't Draenor have it's own Shadowlands?
    NB4 "There's one Shadowlands across all universes"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    I’m just imagining Anachronos telling us about all of the timelines where Hitler was a great Chancellor and lead Europe out of the depression.
    doesn't the multiverse theory kinda make this true? plenty of versions of hitler that weren't bad, some that won, some that conquered the whole world, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Didn't he delete that tweet and retract his statement? Or did I read that out of someone's wishlist thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    I still HATE that crap when it came to the Legion. Essentially, if there is only one you if you join the Legion (a merging of all across all universes) that means Kil'jaden and Archimonde HAD NO CHOICE in joining the Legion and Valen HAD NO CHOICE in refusing. It basically confirms that (at least some) things are predestined in the Warcraft universe making the whole story pointless.

And if that applies to Shadowlands ... just imagine that meaning there is one of you in the afterlife and you remember all your other lives, what if you are alive in some? I don't like how the more you think about that the less it makes sense and the more it is just bad.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Depends on how you define race. Biologically, there are no human races ... it is more anthropological and social than biological. The difference "races" of humans are less diverse than what a race is in biology and certainly less diverse than wow races.
    -snip-
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-11-08 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Minor Spam

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's not my argument. The differences aren't significant biologically, they don't count as races under biology. This isn't unknown.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    Lets keep away from real life racial discussion and return to the topic.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."