Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Council? Actually, Baine is the unofficial Warchief

so much for the "we have a council now, no more power for one person" and we actually have Baine sitting in the throne of Grommash hold bossing around and denying other races to join the faction when he didn't talk to any other leader in the council.

i firm believe the fucker would end up warchief if the community wasn't mad at him, so they just throw the council bullshit to shut up people, but they will end up making him do warchief stuff like he would do anyway.

Now we have a warchief who is subservient to the Alliance and high king Anduin, thats just perfect, blizzard made me hate Baine lmao

baine just doesnt want to have another furry leader he wants it all to himself
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Doesn't matter - Bane will be shoe-horned out of the seat in 2 expansions for another Angry Orc because "orks n' hoomin's" or somesuch outdated nonsense...

And the audience will cheer because "wee B goinz bakz too orks n' hoomins'" or somesuch nonsense...

If anybody believed in this "breaking the cycle" shit, I've got a bridge to sell you. It's got the words "Be warned, if this happens again, we will end you!" engraved on the side by Varian Wrynn himself from half a decade ago...

On a more practical side, the killing the world leaders acheesement does kinda require there to be a leader in Orgrimmar. So I get that part at least...

EDIT: In fact, I'm going to bookmark this post of mine - for when the eventual expansion comes out in 4 years with Blizz proudly stating "We're going back to Orcs and Humans!" and watch people with short-term memory act, once again, as if the game is entering an original era of "returning to original roots" like it never happened before, or happened again, and again, ect...
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2019-11-10 at 03:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Doesn't matter - Bane will be shoe-horned out of the seat in 2 expansions for another Angry Orc because "orks n' hoomin's" or somesuch outdated nonsense...
    yes please bring an orc to lead the orc city.

If anybody believed in this "breaking the cycle" shit, I've got a bridge to sell you. It's got the words "Be warned, if this happens again, we will end you!" engraved on the side by Varian Wrynn himself from half a decade ago...
    i for one, give zero shits about breaking the cycle

Great, the Horde literally has a sentient burger as a Warchief now
    Last edited by Wilfire; 2019-11-10 at 03:40 PM.

Vulpera + Warchief Baine, looks like my predictions came to pass.

For the Horde! OwO

Now I want to see Garrosh's reaction, hopefully he's in the Maw.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Don't call it a grave. This is the future you chose.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    This is what it took for you to hate Baine?

Sylvanas could have saved you from this.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Imagine Christie Golden reading this and laughing like a Maniac in the deepest pits of her lair.

Never wanted a council to begin with.
    A group of barbaric nations doesn't scream "democracy" and it's the worst possible choice. I just wish I wasn't lead by an alliance sympathyser.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yes please bring an orc to lead the orc city.

i for one, give zero shits about breaking the cycle
    I could never tell from that avatar of yours! ;P

Why did they even build other racial cities if they only use Orgrimmar? Baine has Thunder Blutt, but leads from Orgrimmar? Is that officially a Warchief seat or the Orc seat of power? I mean, are the Orcs leader less? Why can't Baine command from Thunder Bluff?

On topic, it's still a council until Blizzard goes full retard with another faction war story. Lor'themar Theron for example would have no interest in sitting in Orgrimmar. Gallywix would have probably liked to, but he got ousted. Maya still has Highmountain, Talanji still has Zandalari's throne, and Gey'arah is too green for such a high seat of power. No clue why Thrall isn't sitting in that throne though. He only came back for emotional support for Saurfang then bailed back to Draenor to harvest disintegrating wheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Don't call it a grave. This is the future you chose Blizzard chose for you.
    Fixed that for you.

By the way, of course Sylvanas somehow appears in that video. That emo sucker always finds a way to appear.

And, uhm, Baine is behind Sylvanas... it looks like something disturbing...
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    On topic, it's still a council until Blizzard goes full retard with another faction war story. Lor'themar Theron for example would have no interest in sitting in Orgrimmar. Gallywix would have probably liked to, but he got ousted. Maya still has Highmountain, Talanji still has Zandalari's throne, and Gey'arah is too green for such a high seat of power.
    They just want to establish him as head-honcho, Thalyssra should be his equal, yet here she is in this scenario asking Baine for help.

No clue why Thrall isn't sitting in that throne though. He only came back for emotional support for Saurfang then bailed back to Draenor to harvest disintegrating wheat?
    One can only hope

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    This is what it took for you to hate Baine?
    it took bfa entirely, before i just didn't care about him
    Sylvanas could have saved you from this.
    she is the reason we have this now tough

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Don't call it a grave. This is the future you chose.
    is the future we chose, Garrosh knew this would happen

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    A group of barbaric nations doesn't scream "democracy"
    The world we live in says otherwise . And a war council is more of an oligarchy than a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    No clue why Thrall isn't sitting in that throne though. He only came back for emotional support for Saurfang then bailed back to Draenor to harvest disintegrating wheat?
    I'm sure they originally intended him to come back post-Garrosh, but they over-Mary-Sued the bejesus out of him so much that most people still don't want him as the sole-focus-face of the Horde to this day.

Well, the good thing is with current pattern he will die or be replaced in 2 expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it took bfa entirely, before i just didn't care about him

she is the reason we have this now tough

is the future we Blizzard chose, Garrosh anyone who understands Blizzard unoriginal design knew this would happen
    Like the other person, fixed that for you.

You don't get to choose jack shit, only weither to jump through Blizzards hoops like a good little obedient dog or not.