Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Blue eyes and WC2 style tattoos for Blood Elves please.

The rest don't matter, though I would like the block the trolls from getting any form of Forest Troll customisation because I still hold out hope that Forest Trolls will be made extinct eventually.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-11-15 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

The rest don't matter, though I would like the block the trolls from getting any form of Forest Troll customisation for lore reasons.
    Zul'jin is dead.

Both Zul'aman and Zul'gurub were conquered by Vol'jin back in 4.2.

The Revantusk have been allied with the Horde long before the Blood Elves joined as well. You can look this up.

Revantusk Speakers can be found in Zuldazar on Zandalar. They are friendly to Horde players and say their tribe will always stand by the Horde.

As for the Forsaken, Eliza Darkgrin, the Revantusk tribe is quite welcoming to the Forsaken as they have long spoken to their dead ancestors.

[Source]

Nothing is stopping Blizzard from making that happen with some new lore building. But then again, people do love complaining about new lore.

I just want male night elves to be able be clean shaven without losing their eyebrows.

The rest don't matter, though I would like the block the trolls from getting any form of Forest Troll customisation for lore reasons.
    Sand trolls are coming, and they’ve been nothing but hostile, yet Forest trolls, which have a friendly tribe allied to the Horde is...against the lore?

Quote Originally Posted by rendark View Post
    instead of allied races they should have just added more customizations.
    thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Orcs: Different levels of corruption. From Green to Red. Maybe not full fel orc but something close enough.
    Tauren: Different tribals like Grimtotem. Tauren linked races like Taunka and Yoangol. Horn breaking.
    Trolls: Raventusk looks, maybe other troll groups that are horde sympathetic. Or even bring in Sandfury, Amani, Gurubashi, Drakkari defectors
    Undead: Different levels of decomposition. Maybe logical other races.
    Blood Elves: Eye colour, tatts, maybe undead (Valeona's I am blood elf as much as forsaken line in 8.3)

Alliance
    Humans: Ethnic backgrounds, hairstyles, maybe add more skinny style you see in Kul'tiras.
    Night elves: First and foremost eyes. Let females have golden eyes and males have silver. More tattoos, maybe some more savage facial designs like it Metzen's early drawings of them. New skin tones.
    Dwarfs: We have Wildhammer, what about Frostborne. Hell bring in Earthen and Iron. Also in novels there were Hill and Mountain dwarfs, bring them in.
    Gnomes: I guess more facial features would be the way to go. Not sure where to go with them.

Allied races just seemed like a gimmick to try and monetise the customisation of races. I'm very happy that Shadowlands brings customisation to the races most people actually play.

I hope that Blood Elves receive many more hairstyles for male and female, moustaches and beards for the males. I wouldn't be bothered about a blue eyes option because I prefer the original identity and concept of blood elves with green eyes. Green eyes are iconic to the race. I like that the Sunwell was restored but at the same time it's made the Blood Elves another light-worshipping race.

I'm tempted to play dwarves more with their awesome new options. The tattoos look great as do the new hairstyles for females. I've noticed in the pic they showed at Blizzcon there's a hairless dwarf and hairy dwarf. That looks to be a new option too.

I love the different ethnicity faces for humans. Hopefully there's more than just one asian default face etc. I want to have a hairy human male, sick of the hairless washboard abs and popeye arms.

I hope Night Elves get more feral-looking options with antlers, leaves in their hair (like the original concept art). Their model update in WoD probably turned out to be one of the worst for me. Both male and female are so bouncy and sway all over the place even when idle. Their toes and feet are low-poly too.

Draenei getting longer tails is awesome. Hopefully they receive more horn choices for the female (like Yrel). I hope the male's head-plate has different choices too, and open up the choice for big ones like Archimonde or Velen.

The rest I don't care about.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I want Trolls and Undead males to walk straight

- - - Updated - - -

That's another allied race... or Dark Iron Costumization... from lava to ice
    That is what I would have thought about wildhammer as well
    I would love to have an allied race version of Frostborn! Others have said that as well, but I have 0% hope that would ever come to pass D:
    Going from lava to ice would be pretty sick, haha!!

I am interested for them to expand on their reasoning for this, and exactly how far they are willing to go with the customization options. Because, right now, people are legit confused and the lines between this and the allied races are all jumbled and muddy and I don't blame them.
    Frostborn as a future playable race plz!

Pale Skin for the Orcs. Like the Shattered Hand Orcs! And a really long unkempt hair option. I want to make my death metal head orc! Just like Kargath x)

Wishlist:
    Male gnomes=Kurt Cobaine-hair, manbun and a longer style
    Male night elf: More textured long hairstyles
    Orc male: Long hair without widows peaks and blonde hair
    Goblin: same as gnomes
    Blood elf male: more short hsirstyles and a medium option

I know it wont happen, but: a little texture on top of vulperas head. Not hair, but just not smooth fur

And in general more beards for all

- upright pose for undead (useful link here)
    - more beard options for everyone, especially trolls
    - brown or black hair options that actually look like brown or black hair

For lore reasons? Better dust up your lore knowledge then because not all Forest Trolls left the Horde.

Yes, the Amani with Zul'Jin left the Horde and have been an enemy ever since... BUT the Revantusk Tribe remained with the Horde and they're Forest Trolls as well.

So an option for Forest Trolls in the Horde should be possible, for lore reasons.

I know I'd play one. Better to be a big green muscly Troll than scrawny blue one. But give them a straight back option while at it, as seen in Warcraft 2. That would be badass.

azshara skin color for night elves

3+ Year Old Account
    I hope that the Troll 'bone tattoos' are going to be available for Zandalari as well. If not I guess I'm race changing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think there is also the problem that Forest and Frost Trolls have a bulkier model than jungle and sand trolls so just getting a reskin of jungle trolls doesn't do them justice.
    just making sandfury a skin tone doesn't do them justice either.

it's a whole other fucking tribe, with different cultures, and all of them are a skin tone that no jungle troll is. it's retarded.

wildhammer are too. should have been a separate allied race.

The rest don't matter, though I would like the block the trolls from getting any form of Forest Troll customisation because I still hold out hope that Forest Trolls will be made extinct eventually.
    for reasons of lore the forest troll had to be the allied race of the darkspear! the horde has revantusk from vanilla!

Last edited by Rhlor; 2019-11-15 at 11:00 AM.

Should be pretty clear and obvious why Darkspear should not get the option for forest trolls. Darkspear are djungle trolls, not forest trolls. Both have different body shapes.

Unless Blizzard doesn't give different body shapes through customization, this shouldn't happen. It would be cool if they offer different body shapes, but i doubt it will be the case.

It's probably really unlikely they'll give away iconic High Elf stuff to Blood Elves. They've already added golden eyes to them and didn't give them blue eyes before, and they've been very deliberate over the last decade to not mix the two pretty much ever. Non-gold eyes wouldn't really jive with how Blood Elves work either since they sustain themselves on the Sunwell now, and pretty much should have golden eyes.

Night Elves will probably get white, black and amber eyes. Would be cool to see some leafy hairstyles too. Full Malfurion beards would be excellent.

My guess is we'll get a few new options per race, maybe some light tattoos across the board but nothing crazy.

All options are going to be split up among Eyes, Hair, Hair color, Beards or Jewelry, Skin color, Faces, and potentially Tattoos. We might see some race specific stuff in the slot that Blindfolds go in on DH. Because of that the amount we get will be high on paper, but won't amount to drastically huge shifts in how your race looks now probably.
    Last edited by Niroshi; 2019-11-15 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lycanroc View Post
    goblin: i honestly have no idea.
    give me back my ear damage or so help me i will fire gallywix’s cannon at blizzard hq.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Honestly, I hope for Blood Elves to get some moustache options. If void elves can have them, so should Blood Elves.
    I still hope faintly for High Elf options for my VE despite what Blizz said. If Blood Elves get them so too Void Elves under your logic (not being a prick just showing the argument against it is mostly Ion hating the desperate HE community)

They could just add a Half Elf option under humans and just have the HE look options there.