Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    The original races get more customization options in BfA, i dont think they will add anything to allied races atleast they told this in the presentation that it would be the older original races. SO i rly dont see any High Elf options for Void Elves.
    Ah yes, true that. Ultimately I was just getting at High Elves making more sense for the Alliance. However I'd still be happy with Belves getting a blue eyed choice. Blizz has maintained time and again that Belves are High Elves so I guess that is justification enough there for blood elves to get blue eyes. Not all blood elves embraced using the fel.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    If they start adding tails or slimming things down or fattening bodies up, then they'll need to refit gear which is huge project. The changes will be minimal.
    'huge project' my ass when random NPCs can fit all kinds of gear. Naga for example have been using gear ever since TBC. And yet people always claimed gear to be a problem.

Ogres, Kul'tirans, skinny humans. There is enough diversity in shapes to reuse all kinds of presets in terms of gear. At this point it wouldn't be a big project, it would be tweaking here and there it would work.

Would Blizzard do it? I doubt they'll add a slider for height, weight, etc. It just doesn't seem like Blizzard. But could they do it? Most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by this is caranthir View Post
    Night elves have some bad casting animations.
    Most of the male Night Elf's stances and animations are literal[1] trash.

Melee stance and animations are abysmal. We already have Demon Hunters, so their demonhunterish-lookalike stance can go die in a fire. Healing cast animation is also a bit clumsy. I'm talking about the "racial" animations, new combat animations are mostly good.

They should have corrected all that when making the new models. You can actually pay homage to the "spirit" of the old animations and have good and nice ones. Old animations (and a bulbous and mishappen body shape) are what makes Night Elves look like clownish chumps instead of feral and wise forest elves.

[1] Figuratively literal.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    Why are Leper gnomes unlikely? I would say they are almost certain.

They have updated models and they are part of the gnome skin options in the wowhead dressing room.

Not much else you can add to gnomes beyond new hair, faces and maybe tatoos, unless they decide to add more ethnicities for the gnomes like they are for humans. that would be pretty sweet. as I speculated, the curse of flesh could've produced different ethnicities seeing as human asians cannot be sourced from any location in the lore.

I would love some massive dwarf beards for gnomes.
    Arnt they all Completly mad though?

Like gon totaly insane? .

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Strong disagree, their animations are perfectly fine especially since the caster classes have their own animations added ontop of racial animations.
    Which is all the same on every race.
    Night elf signature casting emotes suck the others are just generic right now and are better, still same on every race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post

Yea, even tho it would be suoer easy to create that skin for playable gnomes.. but no reason to do so realy.

5+ Year Old Account

Not all of them are completely insane.

7+ Year Old Account
    I seriously doubt the new customization options will be ground breaking and anything more than a color for hair or aesthetic change like tattoos. If they start adding tails or slimming things down or fattening bodies up, then they'll need to refit gear which is huge project. The changes will be minimal.
    Well the gear is already scaled to the 2 most extremes. Smallest being belfs, largest being male Kultiran/Pandaren. So I mean... couldn't be that hard to pull off. Hell, even non-player races wear old raid gear sets.

Not all of them are completely insane.
    Thought it was part of radatiaton sickness (in wow) that they went delusional and lost there marbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    'huge project' my ass when random NPCs can fit all kinds of gear. Naga for example have been using gear ever since TBC. And yet people always claimed gear to be a problem.

Ogres, Kul'tirans, skinny humans. There is enough diversity in shapes to reuse all kinds of presets in terms of gear. At this point it wouldn't be a big project, it would be tweaking here and there it would work.

Would Blizzard do it? I doubt they'll add a slider for height, weight, etc. It just doesn't seem like Blizzard. But could they do it? Most likely.
    Considering the outdated near 20 year old WOW game engine it's a huger project than it needs to be. But, you're right, it's not a big project by our standards for something we're paying for, but for Blizzard - it's their common crutch excuse and it's not happening.

Why are Leper gnomes unlikely? I would say they are almost certain.

They have updated models and they are part of the gnome skin options in the wowhead dressing room.

Not much else you can add to gnomes beyond new hair, faces and maybe tatoos, unless they decide to add more ethnicities for the gnomes like they are for humans. that would be pretty sweet. as I speculated, the curse of flesh could've produced different ethnicities seeing as human asians cannot be sourced from any location in the lore.

I would love some massive dwarf beards for gnomes.
    The blood and sand troll skins open up a can of worms when it comes to this. Leper gnomes would certainly work.

Personally I’d like to see FelBlood(red) Orcs and Eredar(red) Draenei.

- - - Updated - - -

Thought it was part of radatiaton sickness (in wow) that they went delusional and lost there marbles.
    Nothing to say that their minds couldn’t have healed... some at least.... to the point of being functional members of gnome society.

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    The blood and sand troll skins open up a can of worms when it comes to this. Leper gnomes would certainly work.

Personally I’d like to see FelBlood(red) Orcs and Eredar(red) Draenei.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing to say that their minds couldn’t have healed... some at least.... to the point of being functional members of gnome society.
    Idk I mean if it is a sickness from the radiation then likely most of them are dead or dieing now. I don't know what a gnomes life span is. But pealing gree flesh can't be good for prolonging it.

Idk I mean if it is a sickness from the radiation then likely most of them are dead or dieing now. I don't know what a gnomes life span is. But pealing gree flesh can't be good for prolonging it.
    Lol truetrue.

5+ Year Old Account
    Considering the outdated near 20 year old WOW game engine it's a huger project than it needs to be. But, you're right, it's not a big project by our standards for something we're paying for, but for Blizzard - it's their common crutch excuse and it's not happening.
    The engine ain't the problem anymore

blue hair for blood elves!

15+ Year Old Account
    They really need to address armor clipping first. It is ridiculous how many armor pieces don't fit correctly or even clip heads.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    They really need to address armor clipping first. It is ridiculous how many armor pieces don't fit correctly or even clip heads.
    I would be shocked if that is ever properly addressed.

satyr for night elves

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    satyr for night elves
    Just what we need: yet another reskinned draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    satyr for night elves
    Thats a allied race and not a customization.
    Why even post this?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto is stooopid View Post
    I would be shocked if that is ever properly addressed.
    It almost certainly won't be.