Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    The sad thing is that I doubt Trump would fall to impeachment in Congress as impeachment requires a supermajority vote, like Trump said: "I can stand in Times Square and shoot someone and they'd still vote for me." The best outcome of this impeachment hearing is that Republicans and Republican voters abandon Trump for 2020.
    At least some Republicans are going to have to realize that defending Trump is political suicide, and doing so would only ensure their defeat in the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    This is the look of a man that just lost all of his next 45 talking points.

10$ saying he’ll beging with drugs something something viewer ratings and pass the buck

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn Nunes -- How about them TV Ratings now?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

This is the look of a man that just lost all of his next 45 talking points.

The look on his face when Schiff yielded to him, and the clear desperate plea for a break, is going to give me something to smile about until 2020 when voters elect a different idiot that still won't get me first world healthcare access.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mr. Sondland confirmed what has already been known, that there was a clear “quid pro quo” linking a coveted White House meeting for Ukraine’s president to the investigations Mr. Trump wanted. And he said he was concerned about “a potential quid pro quo” linking $391 million in security aid that Mr. Trump suspended to the investigations he desired.
    I'M SHOCKED !!!

Naa I'm not and neither is the deceiving piece of anti-demoracy GOP.
    The question is, how will they spin this so hard that if one disregards half of Trumps voter base which is medically labeled as retarded, that the other half whom some might think this is not the party they can continue to endorse, that the get spun back around.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sondland out here competing for Snitch of the Year.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Lol Nunes is trying to pin this on the Democrats.

Is this where Nunes just repeats conspiracy theories for 45 minutes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Nunes is trying to pin this on the Democrats.
    And going with the But Hillary card too -- that little troll is so pathetic.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Where the F is Nunes taking this...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Ah crap he’s just spewing conspiracy stupidity

And there's the Biden card.

Does he have any new material at all?

Geesh how much coke did he do during the break

We confess Trumpkins.

We had one of our deep state plants donate million dollars to get a ambassador appointment, so that person can corroborate the testimony of 4 others.

I love this! Guilty as sin.

Oh I have read a few people on Sondland singing like a canary. I like the take as a billionaires hotel owner who just wanted an ambassador title on his resume, now wants to get the eff out. No need to protect Trump. Just sing and gtfo before more damage to him.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-11-20 at 06:46 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Hunter Biden got a job in Burisma which he wasn't qualified or had any experience for, not illegal but bad ethics to take a job just for your family name.
    Ivanka Trump got a job in the White House she's not qualified or had any experience for, not illegal but bad ethics to take a job just for your family name. (It's also much worse to have that going on in the top side of government affairs.)

Hunter Biden was investigated and cleared by Ukraine, the USA, the EU and several independent anti-corruption organizations. Again, to repeat myself, it was unethical for Hunter Biden to take that job, but not illegal. I really don't understand why or how Hunter Biden is a relevant witness to this case, Republicans discredit previous witnesses for not being "first hand" but they want Hunter Biden to testify something?
    Someone clarify, please.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Even Ken Starr thinks today is bad for Trump
    https://www.axios.com/ken-starr-trum...6271ea9f8.html

How bad?

This bad -
    Ken Starr, lead prosecutor in Clinton impeachment hearings: “There is now proof that the President (Trump) committed the crime of bribery...This has been one of those bombshell days.”

https://twitter.com/someknew/status/...594109953?s=19

On Fox no less.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2019-11-20 at 04:40 PM.

This pretty much sums up how I've seen this going for a while now.

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...662409216?s=20

I wish it was as plain for the people who NEED to understand it, but that ship sailed in 2016, I fear.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Sooo... Sondland brought how many busses to throw Trump under.
    Yeah - I mean, holy fucking impeachment-key-witness batman. This guy is giving up the entire goose, and the sauce, and throwing in some yams to boot. Sondland is becoming the strongest witness for impeachment yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    WH is already downplaying any suspicions that Trump will testify, on the basis this is a "sham court".

In other words, "Trump would have to lie under oath or admit incompetency by claiming to forget".

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Haha, Sondland is in full "Save my own ass" mode.
    Agreed - but this development is extremely important. He was a Trumpkin through and through, willingly violating federal law (or at least ignoring it, which amounts to the same thing) for Trump because he was Trump's man in Europe. Now? Now he's evalutated the situation and determined that saving his own ass is paramount to being Trump's butt buddy.

This is Yuge.

This is a major GOP donor deciding that Trump's coat tails aren't worth shrilling behind, and now he's not only not protecting Trump, he's giving up all the goods. This is the mindset we need to see develop in the GOP Senate when it comes times for the Conviction vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Nunes is going with "Democrats would have impeached George Washington".

I guess, when most of your deflection attempts have failed, you go with the most insane thing you can think of.