Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    I disgaree.

Red Dead 2 was not filled to the brim with activities, Hunting is just another variation of Shooting at Something but with the Right Gun it was IMO boring and slow, even the Cabela Hunting Games were much more fast paced then what to me I found to be nothing a but a Boring Chore as Hunting gives you another pointless advantage in the game when the game it's core game play is just another easy shooter with less enemy variation then other Third Person Shooters.

Plenty of things like what? Go up to another NPC and decide whether or not to shoot or beat him up to death or not for loot/Money? Or Beat up and shoot another NPC and loot a house or train?

There's no lack of Gameplay in Death Stranding IMO, you found fun in Red Dead's reaction based Gameplay, I didn't.

The Gameplay in Death Stranding are meant for people who want a different experience, and that is exactly what Kojima delivered on.
    You disagree without giving any explaination or backup your argument do you? in Red dead 2 the world felt so filled with so many things and not empty really explain to me what you can do in the world of Death Stranding other than building stuff or delivering cargo? guess what? nothing just mindless walk and climbing.

What kind of activity you can do in the game other than delivering stuff and building stuff? nothing at all.

In Red dead you can do plenty of stuff (and this is not including the online gameplay as well).

So instead of being a Kojima slave with just being biased without giving any valid points and you just wanna disagree for the sake of disagree try to think outside the box here and think for yourself don't be a sheep or slave really.

I guess you never played Red dead 2 did you? yes plenty of activities like fishing, hunting animals, skinning them to customize your clothes, pouches and bags and taking care of your horse and customize it I guess you left all that conveniently because they don't support your counter biased worshipping Kojima eh?

Same goes with Witcher 3 plenty of things to do other than main quests like brawling, playing Gwent and customize your housing (in blood and wine dlc) and trying different routes and ending by choosing different choices to see the npcs reaction and trying different build of Geralt other than the OP alchemy build. Again you left all that just because they don't support your argument.

Two possible explanation of your behavior:

1- You are either Kojima die hard slave worshipper who loves everything he does no matter how shitty his product can be.

2- You didn't actually played Red dead 2 or Witcher 3 or at least you didn't finish them or went in depths into the game and just scratch the surface in those games and claim that their world is empty and nothing to do except shooting and slashing.

There is no lack in Death Stranding gameplay? tell me what can you do other than delivering cargo or building stuff? Can you do different ending? does it have another side quests other than more delivering stuff? Does it have different ending like Nier or Witcher 3 by choosing different approach on how you play the game? no you just play it like a movie and thats it. Hunting of Red dead 2 is another way of shooting? guess what I didn't use guns during hunting just rope and knifes and arrows see? I can use different style to approach of how I play the game can you do that in Death Stranding? nope but yeah you will defend it no matter what because you are his slave anyway. Your kind gamers are the worst. No wonder why AAA games recently does nothing but shitty overhyped motherfucking games and no wonder AA and indie studios are doing much better really.

I respect Kojima and I loved his Metal Gear series specially the first 4 games (up to Metal Gear 4). I do think these games are one of the best of video games history and left a strong impact in video games history and I do think he is a genius but I hell sure know that he is not perfect and he can screw things up really unlike you who is nothing but slave and worship him like a crazy fanatic really. Stop being slave sheep really.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2019-11-23 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    You disagree without giving any explaination or backup your argument do you? in Red dead 2 the world felt so filled with so many things and not empty really explain to me what you can do in the world of Death Stranding other than building stuff or delivering cargo? guess what? nothing just mindless walk and climbing.
    Red Dead 2 is filled with what? Wild Animals? How amazing, hunting is still boring.

What kind of activity you can do in the game other than delivering stuff and building stuff? nothing at all.
    Hunt BT's earn Chirilium Raid a Mule Base for Supplies.

In Red dead you can do plenty of stuff (and this is not including the online gameplay as well).
    Like what Riding your horse and Shooting and occasionally filling up Pointless Meters?

So instead of being a Kojima slave with just being biased without giving any valid points and you just wanna disagree for the sake of disagree try to think outside the box here and think for yourself don't be a sheep or slave really.
    Valid Points like what?

I guess you never played Red dead 2 did you? yes plenty of activities like fishing, hunting animals, skinning them to customize your clothes, pouches and bags and taking care of your horse and customize it I guess you left all that conveniently because they don't support your counter biased worshipping Kojima eh?
    Hunting Animals again is just another variation of shooting, the progression you make on your horse is borderline Pointless considering how easy the game is already which is what you're ignoring.

Same goes with Witcher 3 plenty of things to do other than main quests like brawling, playing Gwent and customize your housing (in blood and wine dlc) and trying different routes and ending by choosing different choices to see the npcs reaction and trying different build of Geralt other than the OP alchemy build. Again you left all that just because they don't support your argument.
    Brawling is similar to fighting with a sword is the same reaction based gameplay you see when sword fighting it's no different. I'm not Counting DLC because that came later. I already mentioned GWENT in previous posts.

1- You are either Kojima die hard slave worshipper who loves everything he does no matter how shitty his product can be.
    LMAO, and you're just a hater who assumes that people who like Death Stranding are Kojima fanboys.

2- You didn't actually played Red dead 2 or Witcher 3 or at least you didn't finish them or went in depths into the game and just scratch the surface in those games and claim that their world is empty and nothing to do except shooting and slashing.
    LMAO I spent over 300+ hours on the highest difficulty Playing Witcher 3 I have the save games and profile to prove it, the main gameplay mechanic is mediocre at best, I played it for the Story and Gwent.

Stop being slave sheep really.
    TLDR
    How dare people have Opinions.

Hunting of Red dead 2 is another way of shooting? guess what I didn't use guns during hunting just rope and knifes and arrows see? I can use different style to approach of how I play the game can you do that in Death Stranding?
    If that's what you consider "Different Styles" then yes

You can Stealth Mode BT's instead of using Hermetic Weapons and you can stealth mode Mules instead of Punching them.

You can use Rocket's to dispose of BT's instead of using Grenades or other weaponry, you can also Kill Mules with Deadly Weapons if you want.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-11-23 at 11:01 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Dead 2 is filled with what? Wild Animals? How amazing, hunting is still boring.

Hunt BT's earn Chirilium Raid a Mule Base for Supplies.

Like what Riding your horse and Shooting and occasionally filling up Pointless Meters?

Valid Points like what?

Hunting Animals again is just another variation of shooting, the progression you make on your horse is borderline Pointless considering how easy the game is already which is what you're ignoring.

Brawling is similar to fighting with a sword is the same reaction based gameplay you see when sword fighting it's no different. I'm not Counting DLC because that came later. I already mentioned GWENT in previous posts.

LMAO, and you're just a hater who assumes that people who like Death Stranding are Kojima fanboys.

LMAO I spent over 300+ hours on the highest difficulty Playing Witcher 3 I have the save games and profile to prove it, the main gameplay mechanic is mediocre at best, I played it for the Story and Gwent.

TLDR
    How dare people have Opinions.

If that's what you consider "Different Styles" then yes

You can Stealth Mode BT's and Mules instead of Punching them.

You can use Rocket's to dispose of BT's instead of using Grenades and you Kill Mules with Deadly Weapons if you want.
    I am not a hater at all I got platinum trophy in Death Stranding today morning. I don't dislike the game but I will never give it more than 7/10 at best really.

oh some clunky fighting MULE soldiers by using either punches or shooting and yet when Red dead do that but better and smoother experience you bash on it eh? but for Death Stranding? YAY BEST GAME EVA? see my point? you are nothing but his slave really. I mean combat wise Death Stranding is slow and lacking in so many ways really. Its stealth mode is not as good as Metal Gear series not even close and its shooting style is not as good as Red dead 2 but go on be a sheep biased slave really.

My point is when Red Dead 2 does combat and exploration is better you go with"I disagree it is just mindless shooting bla bla bla" but when Death Stranding does even worse and clunkier movement and system when it comes to combat gameplay? you praise it and cover its flaws and negative aspects. How disgusting and biased you can be really? I don't mind people like Death Stranding but hell don't go around and pretend it is perfect masterpiece games when it has glaring flaws and don't go and spit some shit stuff telling us how it has better shooting and aiming and better combat system than Red dead 2 when it comes to gun fights really.

I am not a hater at all I got platinum trophy in Death Stranding today morning. I don't dislike the game but I will never give it more than 7/10 at best really.
    Good for you.

oh some clunky fighting MULE soldiers by using either punches or shooting and yet when Red dead do that but better and smoother experience you bash on it eh? but for Death Stranding? YAY BEST GAME EVA? see my point? you are nothing but his slave really. I mean combat wise Death Stranding is slow and lacking in so many ways really.
    Death Stranding has a much less emphasis on action and fighting and i'm fine with that, Red Dead 2's Shooting is boring compared to other Third Person Shooters and overall IMO slow and boring.

Its stealth mode is not as good as Metal Gear series not even close and its shooting style is not as good as Red dead 2 but go on be a sheep biased slave really
    You're the one bringing up "Different Styles" in said games not me, and overall Hunting in RDR2 is also just another Variation on Shooting.

My point is when Red Dead 2 does combat and exploration is better you go with"I disagree it is just mindless shooting bla bla bla" but when Death Stranding does even worse and clunkier movement and system when it comes to combat gameplay? you praise it and cover its flaws and negative aspects. How disgusting and biased you can be really?
    Opinions. How dare people have them, I also never said Red Dead 2 had Clunky movement or gameplay.
    My point is when Red Dead 2 does combat and exploration is better you go with"
    Pointing out that in other open world games like RDR2 where the point of Exploring in that game is mostly about Hunting which IMO I find boring and found more fun with Cabela, while Death Stranding's Exploration is about Finding the best Route to Point A and B and how well you manage it's Movement Controls?

you praise it and cover its flaws and negative aspects.
    How was I covering it's flaws?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-11-23 at 12:13 PM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for you.

Death Stranding has a much less emphasis on action and fighting and i'm fine with that, Red Dead 2's Shooting is boring compared to other Third Person Shooters and overall IMO slow and boring.

You're the one bringing up "Different Styles" in said games not me, and overall Hunting in RDR2 is also just another Variation on Shooting.

Opinions. How dare people have them, I also never said Red Dead 2 had Clunky movement or gameplay.

Pointing out that in other open world games like RDR2 where the point of Exploring in that game is mostly about Hunting which IMO I find boring and found more fun with Cabela, while Death Stranding's Exploration is about Finding the best Route to Point A and B and how well you manage it's Movement Controls?

How was I covering it's flaws?
    By not saying gameplay is lacking and pretending it is great. No it is not great at all. Yes the game is great when it comes to visuals, sound tracks, voice acting, and storyline. But gameplay wise? it is lacking and not fleshed out at all hell even combat system movement like dodging and fighting is clunky as hell there is not even a focus target unless you use a weapon like gun or bomb really and yet you didn't even mention that at all see? you are covering all of those.

By not saying gameplay is lacking and pretending it is great.
    Because to me it wasn't lacking.

No it is not great at all.
    Then neither is RDR2.

Yes the game is great when it comes to visuals, sound tracks, voice acting, and storyline. But gameplay wise? it is lacking and not fleshed out at all hell even combat system movement like dodging and fighting is clunky as hell there is not even a focus target unless you use a weapon like gun or bomb really and yet you didn't even mention that at all see? you are covering all of those.
    I'm not, I'm recognizing that you don't like how it controls, The Controls were a non issue for me, I was able to perform the necessary tasks to overcome them.

Controls in RDR2 were overall also a non issue for me.

there is not even a focus target unless you use a weapon like gun or bomb really and yet you didn't even mention that at all see? you are covering all of those.
    A focus target? You're complaining about that? LMAO.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-11-23 at 01:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because to me it wasn't lacking.

Then neither is RDR2.

I'm not, I'm recognizing that you don't like how it controls, The Controls were a non issue for me, I was able to perform the necessary tasks to overcome them.

A focus target? You're complaining about that? LMAO.
    I am not complaining at all it was you who pretend that the combat system is polish and perfect while in Witcher 3 and Red Dead 2 (which is not perfect either really but still better than the combat in Death Stranding). I can also overcome them. The issue is not about overcoming or not the issue is that it is clunky as hell really.

Gameplay is lacking because it lack variations really its all about delivering cargo and again I ask you but you try to avoid that question. Can your gameplay affect the storyline? can the way you play the game affect the ending or how you approach the storyline? like how you do it in Red dead 2 and Witcher 3? the answer is no because it is very very linear movie type like game.

In red dead 2 it depends on your action if you have good honor then you will get different scenarios, different reaction to many npcs and even different ending. Same goes with Witcher 3 really. Death Stranding doesn't have that at all.

I am not complaining at all it was you who pretend that the combat system is polish and perfect
    I am not, they were a non issue for me.

while in Witcher 3 and Red Dead 2 (which is not perfect either really but still better than the combat in Death Stranding). I can also overcome them. The issue is not about overcoming or not the issue is that it is clunky as hell really.
    And Again to me it wasn't, I was able to overcome the alleged "Clunky" Controls.

Gameplay is lacking because it lack variations really its all about delivering cargo and again I ask you but you try to avoid that question.
    It doesn't lack variation especially if you're trying to complete all orders, you're going to have to enjoy the core mechanics of the game, which I do.

Can your gameplay affect the storyline? can the way you play the game affect the ending or how you approach the storyline? like how you do it in Red dead 2 and Witcher 3? the answer is no because it is very very linear movie type like game.
    Yet plenty of games without multiple endings and other various consequential choices with minimal variations to the storyline are still considered masterpieces.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-11-23 at 02:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not, they were a non issue for me.

And Again to me it wasn't, I was able to overcome the alleged "Clunky" Controls.

It doesn't lack variation especially if you're trying to complete all orders, you're going to have to enjoy the core mechanics of the game, which I do.

Yet plenty of games without multiple endings and other various consequential choices with minimal variations to the storyline are still considered masterpieces.

It seems you missed the part where I said I got platinum on it right? I completed all the orders and did the trophy that require 80 premiums orders (which was the last trophy to get and takes ages).

Masterpiece when it comes to video game for me personally is combination of these:

1-Great gameplay and enjoyable and very dynamic, fast paced smooth and fluid, creative and engaging and you can use different ways to approach on how you play the game.

2-Great Storyline, characters, and depths.

3-Great Sound tracks, visuals, and replaybility value

4-The feeling of satisfaction and rewards when you finish a good challenging boss/area.

If a game lack one of these that I put in the list? then it is not masterpiece at all and Death Stranding lacks mostly in number 1

Overcoming clunky controls doesn't mean they don't exist. I finished lords of the fallen game with no issues at all but does that mean the game is great and its control and combat is fluid and not clunky? hell no it is clunky as hell.

It seems you missed the part where I said I got platinum on it right?
    You don't need to complete ALL Standard Orders for the Plat Trophy, same goes with S ranking all orders.

1-Great gameplay and enjoyable and very dynamic, fast paced smooth and fluid, creative and engaging and you can use different ways to approach on how you play the game.
    There are plenty of ways to get across the map in Death Stranding and different ways to approach situations.

If a game lack one of these that I put in the list? then it is not masterpiece at all and Death Stranding lacks mostly in number 1
    It's not a masterpiece To You.

Overcoming clunky controls doesn't mean they don't exist. I finished lords of the fallen game with no issues at all but does that mean the game is great and its control and combat is fluid and not clunky? hell no it is clunky as hell.
    Lords of the Fallen mimics Souls Games are you alleging those controls are Clunky too?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-11-23 at 03:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't need to complete ALL Standard Orders for the Plat Trophy, same goes with S ranking all orders.

There are plenty of ways to get across the map in Death Stranding and different ways to approach situations.

It's not a masterpiece To You.

Lords of the Fallen's mimics Souls Games are you alleging those controls are Clunky too?
    OMG are you fucking stupid or what the fuck? did you even play the games that you are talking fucking about? really? just because it use the same style and gameplay as the soul series doesn't mean it can do it right. Is that even hard to fucking understand? just because it mimic another game series it doesn't mean it will be as smooth and as good really?

I didn't do all the standards orders to get platinum but I did them anyway because I was desperate to find something more engaging and more gameplay but guess what? all the same repetitive boring gameplay style.

No it is far from being a masterpiece (talking about Death Stranding) there is a reason why it has mixed reviews (I never believe in reviews 100% I do judge games with my own experience but when you see a lot of mixed reviews in a very overhyped anticipated game for years then you know something is off and something is not right really).

But again no matter how many pages I write here you will not understand because again you are nothing but fanatic and slave of Kojima. Is the game that bad? no but is it a masterpiece perfection that people been overhyped and people were considering it one of the best games of the year? that people been waiting for? hell no not even close.

Plenty of way to cross the map and then for what? do you get a secret mini boss or a secret reward after you approach that certain cave or area? do you get a different side quest awesome storyline when you do B style instead of A default style? no. Do you get some kind of secret bad ass secret ultimate weapon of you overcome some kind of side quest challenge? again no.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2019-11-23 at 03:40 PM.

OMG are you fucking stupid or what the fuck? did you even play the games that you are talking fucking about? really? just because it use the same style and gameplay as the soul series doesn't mean it can do it right. Is that even hard to fucking understand? just because it mimic another game series it doesn't mean it will be as smooth and as good really?
    And Lords of the Fallen mimicked Souls game quite accurately. I found neither game to be "Clunky"
    As a matter of fact plenty of reviewers were also praising Lords of the Fallen combat with no mention of this Alleged "Clunky" Controls you're mentioning.

I didn't do all the standards orders to get platinum but I did them anyway because I was desperate to find something more engaging and more gameplay but guess what? all the same repetitive boring gameplay style.
    You weren't talking about how engaging the game was you were talking about Variations of the core mechanic which the game provides if you try to get S ranks.

No it is far from being a masterpiece
    To You.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Lords of the Fallen mimicked Souls game quite accurately. I found neither game to be "Clunky"
    As a matter of fact plenty of reviewers were also praising Lords of the Fallen combat with no mention of this Alleged "Clunky" Controls you're mentioning.

You weren't talking about how engaging the game was you were talking about Variations of the core mechanic which the game provides if you try to get S ranks.

To You.
    Read my list of being a masterpiece game thank you. And no Lords of Fallen didn't mimic it 100% correctly at all. It mimicked it in term of style and camera and third person gameplay style sure. It is waaaaaay slower than dark souls or BB or Sekiro. Not a lot of variations when it comes to build or weapons or armor sets, bosses usually have one or two mechanics and super easy and bland.

I suggest you play the soul series and lords of fallen if you wanna make an actual comparison. Because the way you describe it 100% tells me that you never played these games at all you just see videos, read reports and reviews about them not actually play them in depths really. I did get S ranks in almost all quests including standards ones.

I guess you conveniently missed those then and there are plenty more but those two are just examples:

Last edited by Velshin; 2019-11-23 at 04:02 PM.

Read my list of being a masterpiece game thank you.
    Opinion.

And no Lords of Fallen didn't mimic it 100% correctly at all. It mimicked it in term of style and camera and third person gameplay style sure. It is waaaaaay slower than dark souls or BB or Sekiro. Not a lot of variations when it comes to build or weapons or armor sets, bosses usually have one or two mechanics and super easy and bland.
    I call BS, you're exaggerating when compared to the original Souls Games. Also the majority of reviewers have not mentioned this Alleged Clunky control you keep mentioning on LOF.

I suggest you play the soul series and lords of fallen if you wanna make an actual comparison. Because the way you describe it 100% tells me that you never played these games at all you just see videos, read reports and reviews about them not actually play them in depths really.
    And you would be wrong.

There are builds in LOF that are quick and others that are slow, just like the souls Games. What is this "Clunky" Control you keep mentioning and how come Professional Reviewers haven't noticed it either?

- - - Updated - - -

snip
    Interesting Comment Section
    Opinions

Looking back at it, it does seem like the majority of Animations in LOF are overall slower but in no means was it "Clunky" IMO.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-11-23 at 04:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Opinion.

I call BS, you're exaggerating when compared to the original Souls Games. Also the majority of reviewers have not mentioned this Alleged Clunky control you keep mentioning on LOF.

And you would be wrong.

There are builds in LOF that are quick and others that are slow, just like the souls Games. What is this "Clunky" Control you keep mentioning and how come Professional Reviewers haven't noticed it either?

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting Comment Section
    Opinions

Looking back at it, it does seem like the majority of Animations in LOF are overall slower but in no means was it "Clunky" IMO.
    First of all I never said there are no builds in LotF I said not a lot of ones nothing compare to Dark Souls (specially Dark Souls 2).

I am not exaggerating at all it is you who is nothing but a game taster (I use that term for those who only play a certain games like 10% and pretend that they know all about it like a veteran). It is clear to me like a sun that you never played these games in depths and just scratched the surface hell you maybe didn't even play them at all in the first place and just use the knowledge of reviews and videos to backup your claims really.

I am not exaggerating at all it is you who is nothing but a game taster (I use that term for those who only play a certain games like 10% and pretend that they know all about it like a veteran). It is clear to me like a sun that you never played these games in depths and just scratched the surface hell you maybe didn't even play them at all in the first place and just use the knowledge of reviews and videos to backup your claims really.
    I never said I knew everything about it, In fact plenty of mainstream reviewers who played the game didn't mention these Clunky controls either. I didn't think too much of it aside from it being a Slower Paced Souls games.

It's also been a long while since I played either.

First of all I never said there are no builds in LotF I said not a lot of ones nothing compare to Dark Souls (specially Dark Souls 2).
    I never said You thought there were no builds in LOTF. There are weapons in LOTF that are faster then others. Don't know why you keep putting words in other peoples mouths.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-11-23 at 04:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said I knew everything about it, In fact plenty of mainstream reviewers who played the game didn't mention these Clunky controls either. I didn't think too much of it aside from it being a Slower Paced Souls games.

It's also been a long while since I played either.

I never said You thought there were no builds in LOTF, There are weapons in LOTF that are faster then others. Don't know why you keep putting words in other peoples mouths.

Yes because these players are the best of the best and gods in term of gaming and their words are the words of a god and everything they said is 100% true eh?

In fact most streamers players are below average or average at best gamers in term of knowledge and skills in video games. There are good ones but hell they are on the minority really. Most of them are as I used that term before "game taster and not a real in depth hardcore gamer at all".

You will be stupid and a fool to trust their words or whatever they said. Take words from someone who been playing video games since the 80s and finished over 1200+ games (100% them doesn't have to be platinum though) in video games history and know and have the knowledge and experience when it comes to video games over an average or below average streamer who have no idea or experience in video games really.

and everything they said is 100% true
    I never said that neither Have I suggested that, Don't know why you keep on putting words in peoples mouths.

Take words from someone who been playing video games since the 80s and finished over 1200+ games (100% them doesn't have to be platinum though) in video games history and know and have the knowledge and experience when it comes to video games over an average or below average streamer who have no idea or experience in video games really.
    lmao. After looking at your Channel, I definitely Won't LMAO.

(100% them doesn't have to be platinum though)
    You still didn't 100% Death Stranding though.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-11-23 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said that neither Have I suggested that, Don't know why you keep on putting words in peoples mouths.

You still didn't 100% Death Stranding though.
    I have it in ps4 not steam and good job stalking on others people stuff really I have plenty of games in both ps4 and pc but in Death Stranding I have it in ps4 only but yeah nice try.

For example Sekiro I have platinum on it but here you see I am creating videos in my channel for the pc version but the ps4 version I got platinum want a picture of it? check my instagram account.

Also who said I created my own youtube channel to be a streamer or to get money or subs? I do it for myself and fun that is all. but really that is none in your business and you should be ashamed of yourself to stalk others property really.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't show off your channel if you don't want people looking.

After looking at your Channel, I definitely Won't LMAO.
    I wasn't showing off anything at all it was you who linked it and made fun of it really. All I said that most streamers are average or below average in term of gaming and shouldn't be trusted that is all I said I have been playing since the 80s and I have completed so many games 100% I never said I am the best gamer ever in the world but I do have my share of experience when it comes to video games really and if you wanna play that childish game sure check this out then:

Look at the date this is my ps4 version of Sekiro but you noticed my video in the channel is recent right? because I create videos for fun for myself and for my family to have fun together it wasn't meant to show off anything you stupid slave of Kojima really.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2019-11-23 at 05:45 PM.

I wasn't showing off anything at all it was you who linked it and made fun of it really.