Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    i remember there is a red orc allied in the hellfire peninsula or it was close to the black portal i don't rly member, so i would not mind muchthe red normal color for option, but the big ones with spikes and horns is a no no for me, keep the demons away, im ok witht he dragonmaw color, some cool tattoos and actually hair options, tired of being bald ingame.

Brokem imo should be a new allied racelike taunka, cause they totally would have different racials.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Nope.

They fought for survival.

You seem to be either forgetting -- or completely ignoring -- the fact that the Man'ari eredar and their masters hunted down the draenei for many, many, many years. Demons turned their fellow brethren into demons. Why would the draenei want to align with demons after they hunted them down, slaughtered them, forced them to flee across the universe, destroyed their home planet, and much more?

I'm all for the "rule of cool" to step over lore reasons in some cases, but this would make no sense. None whatsoever.
    It makes as much sense as the troll skin options they’ve already posted. They could always say hey we’re allowing it because after defeating the legion on Argus they went to the “strongest” army around or some other nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

Brokem imo should be a new allied racelike taunka, cause they totally would have different racials.
    Wildhammer should too but here we are

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Wildhammer should too but here we are
    as far we know they only have tattoos different, that was hardly enough reason to be allied race, its way more easy to just put as customization

broken and taunka however, are different from normal taurens and draeneis.

For both I'm guessing the basic new hairstyles, skins and facial hair and possibly jewelry
    for Orcs I'd expect some tusk options perhaps some dragonmaw style stuff since Blizz is too scared to make them and Wildhammer separate races since the most logical racial for either would be a discount or hell even free flying(sorry just had to vent a moment right there)
    for Draenei well we are already confirmed on more options for tails, so there isn't really anything more I can think of that would make sense

as far we know they only have tattoos different, that was hardly enough reason to be allied race, its way more easy to just put as customization
    Wildhammer looked distinct in the lore. They're taller, slimmer, and wilder looking.

They could have had different racials too, and potentially been a new druid race for the Alliance.

All in all I'm not that mad about them just being a customization though. Two dwarf races is enough.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Personally I would never want demons (Eredar) to ever be playable. It would go against everything the Draenei have fought for.
    Draenei are Eredar in the same way that Frostwolves are Mag’har orcs. Eredar is the species, Draenei is the clan name (means exiled one)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    Draenei are Eredar in the same way that Frostwolves are Mag’har orcs. Eredar is the species, Draenei is the clan name (means exiled one)
    If you want to be technical then fine, I don't want the Man'ari playable. I only said Eredar because the OP and most people call them that.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

He was part of the Army of the Light, not the main Draenei faction that we're talking about.

They fought to stay pure, to not give in to demon influence. Any Eredar should be outcasts and killed on sight for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Nope.

They fought for survival.

You seem to be either forgetting -- or completely ignoring -- the fact that the Man'ari eredar and their masters hunted down the draenei for many, many, many years. Demons turned their fellow brethren into demons. Why would the draenei want to align with demons after they hunted them down, slaughtered them, forced them to flee across the universe, destroyed their home planet, and much more?

I'm all for the "rule of cool" to step over lore reasons in some cases, but this would make no sense. None whatsoever.
    Draenei would kill those who wish them no harm? Eredar can be good too! I'm sure they believe in second chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Draenei would kill those who wish them no harm? Eredar can be good too! I'm sure they believe in second chances.
    There's not a single one that does though.

as far we know they only have tattoos different
    They really don't, racials like Stoneform, Frost Resistance, Archeology bonus don't make any sense on a Wildhammer dwarf, not to mention Bronzebeard heritage armor; Blizzard is just taking the easy way out.

Dwarves in WoW have very Bronzebeard specific racials which make no sense for other clans unlike races like Orcs and Trolls which have more universal ones.
    Blood Fury and Command could work for any orc, be it Dragonmaw, Warsong and so on, same for Trolls and all the different tribes with Berserking, Regeneration and the likes.
    But Dwarves? Stoneform is very Bronzebeard specific, same for the aforementioned Archeology bonus, Frost resistance etc, they make no sense for a Wildhammer but alas here we are.
    Last edited by Oswen; 2019-12-09 at 06:00 PM.

There's not a single one that does though.
    I'm sure there are plenty. We have just fought the ones who wanted to gut us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love a playable Eredar race.

Personal head canon doesn't count to what's real lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some more "wild" hairstyle, maybe with the odd tasteful feather in, for Draenei to give them a more "rangari" feel could be cool.

As for the orcs, I believe they will almost certainly get warpaint a la Ol' Saurfang:

Then also some non-Mag'har Warsong tattoos, Shattered Hand/Laughing Skull ritual scars and maybe a Dragonmaw skin. I would love, though I highly doubt it would happen, to get a "hairstyle" for orcs that is a wolf pelt cowl like those worn by the Frostwolves. I think that is highly unlikely however.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Eredar are Eredar. Draenei call them Man'ari.
    Man'ari means "unnatural beings". And it's how they refer to those who are corrupted and became demonic beings. Draenei means "exiled ones" in draenic, which is just a modified version of eredun.

All draenei are technically eredar. It's just they no longer refer to themselves as eredar because that's how they associate the demonic members of their species.

So, I am unsure what it is you are actually looking for in terms of customization for them. They are Draenei, but they ARE Eredar. And look as Eredar looked prior to accepting Sargeras' gift. So I don't know what the hell you're looking for then. Draenei didn't evolve into different appearances when they ran from Argus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    So were Panda death knights, but look what we have coming in 8.3. Stop hating change just because you want to be edgy shit.
    What the fuck are you on about? I don't hate change. And that's not even the same thing I am talking about. I was pointing out that Lothraxion was the rare exception when it came to races who were demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'd love a playable Eredar race.
    Good taste.
    Personal head canon doesn't count to what's real lore.
    It's impossible for everyone in x species to be hostile towards y. That's just ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Man'ari means "unnatural beings". And it's how they refer to those who are corrupted and became demonic beings. Draenei means "exiled ones" in draenic, which is just a modified version of eredun.

All draenei are technically eredar. It's just they no longer refer to themselves as eredar because that's how they associate the demonic members of their species.

So, I am unsure what it is you are actually looking for in terms of customization for them. They are Draenei, but they ARE Eredar. And look as Eredar looked prior to accepting Sargeras' gift. So I don't know what the hell you're looking for then. Draenei didn't evolve into different appearances when they ran from Argus.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck are you on about? I don't hate change. And that's not even the same thing I am talking about. I was pointing out that Lothraxion was the rare exception when it came to races who were demons.
    Draenei don't consider themselves Eredar no longer. Eredar are the ones aligned with Sargeras.

I'd like a less buff body option for male Draenei that looks more like Velen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I'd like a less buff body option for male Draenei that looks more like Velen.
    Agreed. Male humans could use this as well, its silly that a mage still has the body of like, a 300 lb linebacker.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Good taste.

Draenei don't consider themselves Eredar no longer. Eredar are the ones aligned with Sargeras.
    You are, as usual, confusing the issue.

Your thread title was: What customization options do you expect for Draenei and Orcs? The very first part of your post was: You think there is a fucking chance for Eredar and Fel Orcs? Which leads anyone with half a brain to assume you are asking for Eredar customization options for Draenei. Since Draenei are originally Eredar, as they appeared BEFORE the corruption of Sargeras that transformed them into Sargerai Eredar, then that's how Eredar appeared.

So you MUST be asking for red & fel customization for Draenei. Which, I am saying, that makes zero sense, since Eredar are inherently corrupt and evil. If Eredar are aligned with Sargeras, do you HONESTLY think that Draenei would stand them being allowed into the Alliance. Because that has the be the backstory for red Eredar customization options for Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Agreed. Male humans could use this as well, its silly that a mage still has the body of like, a 300 lb linebacker.
    Humans have more pressing issues. They basically don't have a single decent beard option since they added the new models.