Thread: Paid transfer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Id happily probably come back to the game to transfer to a high Population PVE server. I have never played on PVP server before and now I know why. Whitemane was stupidly Horde overpopulated had to be 70/30 Horde/ Alliance. I would swap to PVE and probably play again if it was available.

Post AQ Opening/pre Naxx is when I think this will hit

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    But wait. I thought Blizzard didn't open enough servers?
    They didn't... That's why we have what we have today.
    If Blizzard would have opened up enough realms at the start there wouldn't have been has many login queues, there wouldn't have been people fleeing servers left and right and the populations would have been evened out.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    They didn't... That's why we have what we have today.
    If Blizzard would have opened up enough realms at the start there wouldn't have been has many login queues, there wouldn't have been people fleeing servers left and right and the populations would have been evened out.
    Uh huh. So Blizzard both didn't add enough servers causing people to quit but they also opened too many servers which is why there are dead servers that people want to pay to get off of.

Fucking Blizzard, man.

Quote Originally Posted by kneehidude View Post
    I hope they do! I have a level 50 pally/mage on alliance, and a 46 mage/priest on horde that I need off PvP servers ASAP!
    This is why blizzard makes so much money. By the time this is implemented you would already have these at 60 if you just leveled new guys Instead of taking time to just level you would rather pay $100 to transfer and complain for 4-6 months

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    This is why blizzard makes so much money. By the time this is implemented you would already have these at 60 if you just leveled new guys Instead of taking time to just level you would rather pay $100 to transfer and complain for 4-6 months
    Okay? I don't want to throw all that time/effort away.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    You do realize that PCT did exist back then, right? So this rant has nothing to do with Activision, since this supposedly amazing Blizzard of old did the same thing as well.Meh, we all know they will just bitch at Blizzard, blame them for unbalancing the servers and demand it gets fixed somehow. They'll conveniently forget that Blizzard cannot simply force people to play on unbalanced servers and join underpopulated faction.
    ofc. i just wanna say: when they already did this in the past, they do it now, for 10000% sure.