Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    We all know that blood elves are for humans. Whether you're the Crown Prince or the Ranger-General, man or woman, you can't turn down that sweet potential.
    Your child becomes stronger this way. Isn't it what sexual attraction exists for?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'd be afraid the half Troll would become addicted to magic if it chooses Elf culture though
    Yes but I guess they would like tidying rooms with flying brooms.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Your child becomes stronger this way. Isn't it what sexual attraction exists for?
    Nah, it's all about the raw sexual magnetism of humanity. As a form of eugenics it just doesn't work since potential doesn't pass to the progeny. They just revert to the mean for their other half. See Arator for an example and how irrelevant he is. This despite being the son of a Windrunner and one of the OG paladins. If Jaina and Kael had a kid it'd be the same.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-12-21 at 08:38 AM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Nah, it's all about the raw sexual magnetism of humanity. Potential doesn't pass to the progeny. See Arator for an example and how irrelevant he is. This despite being the son of a Windrunner and one of the OG paladins. If Jaina and Kael had a kid it'd be the same.
    Me'dan had so much potential from his father that he exploded out of canon existence.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    while lorewise we have lot of mixed races, the only example in-wow that has a unique look is Rexxar, we have many half elf and half orc yet zero unique model
    Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    Of course not. All elves females are attracted to human males. This is rule number 1 . No exceptions.
    all hot female elves are attracted to blizz employees own in-game projections
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Wooooot? This thread needs to be burned for such heresy!

Trolls will never breed with elfies
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Despite the cringey fetishists that conflate accents with ethnicities I think interracial couplings in canon are generally considered rare if your last name isn't Windrunner.

We all know that blood elves are for humans. Whether you're the Crown Prince or the Ranger-General, man or woman, you can't turn down that sweet potential.
    Dunno it seems the belves seem to shift to the nightborne. Aethas might be banging his apprentice and then there is the whole Lor'themar Thalyysra thing.

No even if they can concieve hyrbids are infertile.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    No even if they can concieve hyrbids are infertile.
    Genetics do not work that way in the warcraft universe, different species originating from different worlds produced viable offspring, not to mention trolls and elves are much closer related than humans and elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Genetics do not work that way in the warcraft universe, different species originating from different worlds produced viable offspring, not to mention trolls and elves are much closer related than humans and elves.
    You are half right, they make offsping, but there are no instances of those offsping having... offsping.

“This doesn’t interest me...”proceeds to make a long post on the subject.

You are half right, they make offsping, but there are no instances of those offsping having... offsping.
    Medhan is not entirely non canon, that guy is 50% human 25% orc and 25% draenei

And then there are the Mok'nathal, ogre orc hybrids, being fertile as well, which is basically the same basis for trolls and elves
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2019-12-21 at 06:46 PM.

There's a good joke and some innuendo in there, but I've already been banned enough times in 2019. Maybe 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, it's all about the raw sexual magnetism of humanity. As a form of eugenics it just doesn't work since potential doesn't pass to the progeny. They just revert to the mean for their other half. See Arator for an example and how irrelevant he is. This despite being the son of a Windrunner and one of the OG paladins. If Jaina and Kael had a kid it'd be the same.
    Oh, you already did it but without all the low brow humor.

Medhan is not entirely non canon, that guy is 50% human 25% orc and 25% draenei

And then there are the Mok'nathal, ogre orc hybrids, being fertile as well, which is basically the same basis for trolls and elves
    First one by your own addmittance is not entirely canon. From teh glorious wiki:

'To make up for the ogres' low numbers, Bladespire sorcerers had conducted cruel experiments to create new creatures that could be used as labor, and the greatest result came from selective breeding between ogres and enslaved orcs. The children of these forced unions were called mok'nathal, possessing the strength of ogres and intelligence of orcs. The Bladespire kept the mok'nathal in chains and bred them together to create even more. To ensure their loyalty, the ogres threatened to kill entire families if even one of the members rebelled.'

So they can from a modern perspective be called bioengineered (sorcery) so imho a new race with hybrids as the origin, I would be genuinely curious if something similar can happen without sorcery involved.

First one by your own addmittance is not entirely canon. From teh glorious wiki:
    Garona is the product of rape and later had a child, that is the hybrid from three entirely different worlds, Med'an is still very much canon, much of his Guardian storyline, on the other hand is not.

Bottom line Genetics do not really apply in the wow universe
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2019-12-21 at 06:59 PM.

Garona is the product of rape and later had a child, that is the hybrid from three entirely different worlds, Med'an is still very much canon, much of his Guardian storyline, on the other hand is not.

Bottom line Genetics do not really apply in the wow universe
    She had seemingly had a child with a powerful sorceror... I mean this conversation is dead in it tracks, do fantasy works actually care about biology lol I doubt the people who wrote the half breeds even know that irl half breeds are infertile haha.

She had seemingly had a child with a powerful sorceror... I mean this conversation is dead in it tracks, do fantasy works actually care about biology lol I doubt the people who wrote the half breeds even know that irl half breeds are infertile haha.
    Fantasy is usually very loose concerning genetics, most of the time it is ignored.

Fantasy is usually very loose concerning genetics, most of the time it is ignored.
    Very true, growing up it never bothered me of course, then I learned about hybrids in nature and it was eye openeing, some Light Novels I have read actually addressed how they had hybrids in the lore which was really interesting, though the majority do not even acknowledge it as an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    probably not

are you for real? definitely not, half-races are one of the worst and cringe things in rpgs

why an half-elfrace would replace blood elves?

and why it could be cool addition to the horde in warcraft3? they are half-elves, anything elf related is not cool addition to the horde

- - - Updated - - -

delete this
    oof so much salt even for MMO-C.

you know they all want them tauren dongs