Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Trump will retaliate in some dumbass over the top "shock and awe" way. The Iranians will retaliate to that...

Republicans have never met a war they didn't like, and half of them have been itching for this fight for 40 years.

Democrats will do what Democrats do, they will be spineless fucking cowards, rally behind the administration and vote for war. They'll be some outliers like Sanders, Gabbard, Cortez, but not enough to stop this.

And before we know, we again have 400 thousand soldiers in the Middle East fighting a fucking never ending war that stretches from the Hindu Kush to the Levant.

It would triple the deficit, cost countless lives and we once again will be too consumed by war to fix healthcare or the economy.

Congratulations Trumpkins! You've done it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    They both voted for the iraq war, both were for the war in libya, you think election campaign rhetoric counts for anything?
    Based on lies from the Bush administration, because his daddy was wronged by Saddam Hussein.

how freaking ironic..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Uncritically believing videos with no information from random people on Twitter? I mean, stick to valid sources, we've known people share incorrect footage and spread information for years now.

Edit: https://twitter.com/Greekga04700562/...19873118613506

Super fucking fake.
    twitter really needs to get rid of these people.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

how freaking ironic..

- - - Updated - - -

You are the one who parroted it.

It's your fault.

Lying or tricking people isn't against Twitter ToS. You just need to be an informed, skeptical user. Verify information, especially when it comes from unknown sources. Don't just believe everything you see on the internet, that's been the way of things since ye-olden AoL and dial-up days, dude.

Lying or tricking people isn't against Twitter ToS. You just need to be an informed, skeptical user. Verify information, especially when it comes from unknown sources. Don't just believe everything you see on the internet, that's been the way of things since ye-olden AoL and dial-up days, dude.
    it's against the rules
    https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-an...m-manipulation
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

That is nowhere in the rules at all.

Again, this is on you. There's tons of bullshit and fake news everywhere, and something like this was almost immediately obviously fake between the Joker image (big tell), tiny number of followers, fact that it's a total random, and fact that a missile attack like that in no way, shape, or form jives with the reports of missile strikes thus far.

Be an informed internet user. Don't trust everything at face value. Verify things before sharing to ensure that you aren't the one spreading "FAKE NEWS".

I still remember a coworker talking about some outrageous thing that happened, can't even remember what it was, and he handed me his phone and it was literally just some guy's blog. I'm not saying Theramore is like that, but it reminded me of how there are people out there who just don't know what's a credible source.

Here's my favorite protip: If an article critical of someone shows a demeaning photo to accompany the headline, verify.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    According to that no second wave either. Not sure how she knows for sure there were no US casualties, that information really shouldn't be available to the press yet.

Either way, definitely good news from multiple perspectives. No US casualties is obviously good in itself, and it also gives confirmation that either Iran isn't nearly as capable as they have been claiming, or they missed on purpose.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel with Trump not holding a press conference tonight it means retaliation will be taking place tonight he's not looking to tip his hand but i believe shit will be going down tonight
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    I feel with Trump not holding a press conference tonight it means retaliation will be taking place tonight he's not looking to tip his hand but i believe shit will be going down tonight
    Or that he doesn't know/hasn't decided what to do.

Or had a mental/physical breakdown.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Not sure how she knows for sure there were no US casualties, that information really shouldn't be available to the press yet.
    Press have unofficial sources inside agencies. They can find out information as it's being finalized for public release, after it's been confirmed but before it's ready.

As much as I don't want the UK to be dragged into the mess, I suppose it's inevitable that we will be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    "American troops get missiles shot at them? Fuck em, I don't need to address the American people over this"
    - Donald Trump

What a fantastic president everyone. How do his supporters even defend this shit?

Shits serious if Trollump doesn't want to address the nation. He was probably ensured that he would be saving the day by killing Soleimani. Not realizing that he probably fkd everything up and now has a war on his hand.

So now the US has two options, try to de-escalate and kiss and make up. Or escalate and turn this into a full scale war.

Might be a good time to remember all of the reports from a few years ago about how Trump constantly asked his advisers why we can't just drop nukes on people.

15+ Year Old Account
    In Finnish news they said that CNN sources/whatever informed that Iran has warned US that if it retaliates at all, Iran will attack UAE and Israel.

AND attack continental US (somehow).

Quote Originally Posted by Aruktai View Post
    As much as I don't want the UK to be dragged into the mess, I suppose it's inevitable that we will be.
    You could always refuse like the French did for the Iraq war.

Of course, then we'd probably have to rename English Muffins to Freedom Muffins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Or that he doesn't know/hasn't decided what to do.

Or had a mental/physical breakdown.
    The situation is still ongoing, and presumably could still be ongoing hours from now...

Should he Tweet at Iran and ask them to hang on for a minute so he can go give a press conference?

So when trump wins re election by starting a war with iran, and labelling anyone against the war as traitors, and saying using it as justification to take rights away from muslims and immigrants, are we still going to say he won because of "economic anxiety"