Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I want to get Illidan Stormrage fel marking tattoes

The fel ones that he got on his chest.

They look cool and I am a massive Illiadan fan boy

crazy idea or stupid?

I mean, some will say its stupid, some will says its great! I think if its going to make you happy, DO IT!!!

Overall, I think it would make for some cool markings.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Like in real life?

Eh, ok. Go for it if it speaks to you. Though I'd say get your artist to sharpie them on in whatever color you decide (I'd go with red with a black drop shadow type effect) and just wear them around for a few days or weeks. I have a feeling that if you lack Illidan's physique they might lose some appeal. :-)

Get some LEDs implanted under you skin. Or do it the real way and inject some toxic waste.

I think such tattoos would look a bit sad if they don't glow. Do they make glowing tattoo ink?

Is it possible to get glow in the dark ink on tattoos?

I mean I'm not going to tell you no, they're even conveniently hidable under clothes (though the glow in the dark thing may interfere with that)

Just as long as you don't gouge your own eyes out and replace them with orbs of fel energy I think you'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess you shouldnt ask if that bad or good, you have to decide it by yourself so you wouldnt ask yourself a question in futur”why did i do that”. It looks dope tho
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

If you want them, get them. But, do consider how they'll look when you're older, like 60 or 80yo. If you don't care or is ok with this, go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    I think such tattoos would look a bit sad if they don't glow. Do they make glowing tattoo ink?
    There is ink that's glow in the dark or that will fluoresce under blacklights, but nothing that glows in normal conditions. If OP is a raver they're basically good to go!
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Why Illidan tattoos when you can get a giant tattoo of Baine Bloodhoof's face in your chest instead and show off Horde pride?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Like in real life?

Eh, ok. Go for it if it speaks to you. Though I'd say get your artist to sharpie them on in whatever color you decide (I'd go with red with a black drop shadow type effect) and just wear them around for a few days or weeks. I have a feeling that if you lack Illidan's physique they might lose some appeal. :-)
    hell yea real life!

- - - Updated - - -

https://alchetron.com/Nikita-Konovalov

There is this guy though.

green ones that glow

Only get them if you are ripped

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    green ones that glow
    Glowing tattoo ink just sounds like a great recipe for at least three types of cancer.

Just remember if you go with a lot of green that it's a considerably difficult ink to remove with a laser. (Says this as a dude with an absolute ton of green ink over his shoulder blades.)

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Only get them if you are ripped
    10% body fat reporting in <3

- - - Updated - - -

Glowing tattoo ink just sounds like a great recipe for at least three types of cancer.

Just remember if you go with a lot of green that it's a considerably difficult ink to remove with a laser. (Says this as a dude with an absolute ton of green ink over his shoulder blades.)
    "I Sacrificed Everything! What Have You Given"

ok imma leave

Unless you're a woman that's still not ripped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try 4-6% body fat my dude. 10% isn't ripped by anyone's standards.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Unless you're a woman that's still not ripped.
    did you just assumed my gender?

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Get some LEDs implanted under you skin. Or do it the real way and inject some toxic waste.
    Or the real real way: commune with a demon lord

And I would love to kill a few gnomes, it aint a good idea chief