View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

big improvement on the lackluster original. At least there's some actual struggle this time around lol :P
    It's somehow worse in nearly every way, lmao

Pacing is all over the place, the characters move much less fluidly, all strikes have much less impact, even the sound design seems messed up. It is to the original cinematic what a Disney remake is to its original movie. I fully expect someone to make a fan version using the game assets that ends up 10x better than this.

I hope the music is absent because of settings and not a conscious decision from Blizzard.

What the hell happened?

Downloading it right now, lets seewhat ive bought for 30 bucks.
    Have to agree with most of the other here tho, the Arthas vs Illidan fight looks incredibly fucking bad...clumsy, unorganic movements and it somehow feels soulless. At least the original carried some emotion with the music and all, the new one could be straight out of some asian phone game (hello there, diablo immortal)
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

uhm, i only have original w3 but still i have the download, its normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydress View Post
    I am really glad they didn't. Nobody wanted another watered down 2020 version of Warcraft 3, with Mary Sues like Sylvanas and Jaina.
    They stuck to their original vision and just updated the graphics. That's all real Warcraft fans ever asked for.
    lol, w3 jaina is literally text book definition of mary sue.

Did the prologue now, or well some of it. It's just an updated version straight up, nothing fancy. Some seems a bit cheaply done, like the portraits of those speaking, but nothing major. For me it's the story that is the best thing about Warcraft III and just to see it again with some updated models is cool.

Game working infinitely better than it did on beta, even on my rather shit PC. Beta had problems even on low settings, playing on high currently and zero lags, working flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Seriously fuck the "No changes" people. The original warcraft 3 is there waiting for them.
    I can't fathom how people can say this with straight face. You really wanted Golden touching the story? How can people complain, endlessly I might add, about WoW's story, and yet simultaneously want the same people responsible for current WoW's story to butcher original W3 story? It doesn't compute.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    lol, w3 jaina is literally text book definition of mary sue.
    You're not really wrong, but now imagine what would have happened to her if Golden touched it
    Last edited by Dziubla; 2020-01-29 at 12:36 AM.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Downloading it right now, lets seewhat ive bought for 30 bucks.
    Have to agree with most of the other here tho, the Arthas vs Illidan fight looks incredibly fucking bad...clumsy, unorganic movements and it somehow feels soulless. At least the original carried some emotion with the music and all, the new one could be straight out of some asian phone game (hello there, diablo immortal)
    Wasn't this outsourced? So that is hardly surprising.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    I can't fathom how people can say this with straight face. You really wanted Golden touching the story? How can people complain, endlessly I might add, about WoW's story, and yet simultaneously want the same people responsible for current WoW's story to butcher original W3 story? It doesn't compute.
    Exactly this. Who in their right mind with all the clusterfuck that is the WOW story/lore atm would want Christie Golden and the other jackasses responsible for the current writing to touch Warcraft 3, one of the most cherished strategy games of all time. I absolutely don't.

Sure they could add new content, new missions and so on, but considering how lazy the entire development of this game has been I wouldn't have pinned my hopes on something much.

Suffice to say this is the worst release I've ever seen for any game in Blizzard's history.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

I think Diablo 3 had less issues on launch day than what I'm experiencing now.

I'll never understand why Arthas didn't finish Illidan off and raise him as a Death Knight. Would have taken like a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

big improvement on the lackluster original. At least there's some actual struggle this time around lol :P
    This looks like it was made by someone in their garage using stop motion figurines.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'll never understand why Arthas didn't finish Illidan off and raise him as a Death Knight. Would have taken like a minute.
    Frostmourne cannot claim demon souls

Can demons get turned into death knights?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Can demons get turned into death knights?
    Not according to @Ardenaso.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Fuck this demon dude, been humiliating me? Well he'll learn Death is as cold as the throne he very seeks."

Leaving him to die slow close to his goal.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    "Fuck this demon dude, been humiliating me? Well he'll learn Death is as cold as the throne he very seeks."

Leaving him to die slow close to his goal.
    I would have carved "pwned" on his forehead with Frostmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    It's the same for Diablo franchise. I can't play the older ones due to how they look (and prob control). Waiting on that D4 for my first Diablo experience.
    I understand not liking D1's and D2's graphics when held up to today's standards. But what's wrong with D3? It's a pretty solid Diablo experience imo (and it looks good), specially taking into account you've never played the previous titles. You sure your opinion isn't tainted by haters here?

Man I am loving this game, so much nostalgia and these new graphics, I completed theprologue campaign and I didn’t even see the time go by, it’s been a long time since I’ve had so much fun with a Blizzard game, good memories, the best thing Blizzard has done in the recent years, I hope it will continue on that path.

Honestly so far i preferred project rebirth :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Game working infinitely better than it did on beta, even on my rather shit PC. Beta had problems even on low settings, playing on high currently and zero lags, working flawlessly.

You're not really wrong, but now imagine what would have happened to her if Golden touched it
    Yes, and the original story is oh so amazing and award winning prize levels of writing...this may pop your little bubble, but warcraft writing was NEVER great. If anything, it has gotten better objectively. I mean you can say I'm wrong if you consider it somehow better than today's writing that Thrall being woken up by a strange human who can turn into a bird and saying "okay, I'll do what you say cause the spirits say to trust you."

Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    Yes, and the original story is oh so amazing and award winning prize levels of writing...this may pop your little bubble, but warcraft writing was NEVER great. If anything, it has gotten better objectively. I mean you can say I'm wrong if you consider it somehow better than today's writing that Thrall being woken up by a strange human who can turn into a bird and saying "okay, I'll do what you say cause the spirits say to trust you."
    Its still better than current chronicle garbage.