Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    The right wing media bubble is not "the public sphere", Dacien.

- - - Updated - - -

Least Biden isn't touting endorsements from a transphobe and general idiot. *sips tea*
    Rogan’s a transphobe for saying that it’s not fair for trans women to compete in female combat sports since they have the biological benefits that a man has?

- - - Updated - - -

We get that a lot of the beliefs Bernie Bros have are a thinly veiled form of accelerationism, thanks.
    Ease up on the sexism dude. A majority of Bernie’s supporters are female.

Hillary Clinton was referring to Obama supporters in 2008 as “Obama Boys.” Why isn’t she getting reprimanded for that? I don’t get how Hillary can just blatantly play the sexism card in 2008 and then fool suckers into believing it again in the 2016 primaries.

- - - Updated - - -

We get that a lot of the beliefs Bernie Bros have are a thinly veiled form of accelerationism, thanks.
    Ease up on the sexism dude. A majority of Bernie’s supporters are female.

Hillary Clinton was referring to Obama supporters in 2008 as “Obama Boys.” Why isn’t she getting reprimanded for that? I don’t get how Hillary can just blatantly play the sexism card in 2008 and then fool suckers into believing it again in the 2016 primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensius View Post
    Rogan’s a transphobe for saying that it’s not fair for trans women to compete in female combat sports since they have the biological benefits that a man has?
    That's really it or is there more to this? Because if that's it then calling him transphobic is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    That's really it or is there more to this? Because if that's it then calling him transphobic is just wrong.
    That seems to be the main example from what I’ve seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Just spitballin' here, but Bernie could just run a a republican. So much upside for him.

• Could spend more time attacking Dems without apologizing.
    • Return to being a full time shill for the NRA
    • Appear on Tucker Carlson even more
    • Flip both birds to all those SJWs
    • Not feel guilty about his Dark Money groups
    • Take Tulsi with him
    • Actuakky forget Tulsi, Sarah Palin could be his VP!

This just makes too much sense. Bernie out to pay me a consulting fee. It can be half of what Dave Sirota gets
    How did we get to the point where you can’t even criticize your opponents during an election? Your attacks against Bernie are so disingenuous and hollow. It’s pathetic tbh

- - - Updated - - -

How did we get to the point where you can’t even criticize your opponents during an election? Your attacks against Bernie are so disingenuous and hollow. It’s pathetic tbh
    Isn't that what the other poster is doing, criticizing the opponent?

If that's it then he's not wrong or transphobic. Sports are separated based on biological sex, not on the social construct of gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Isn't that what the other poster is doing, criticizing the opponent?
    He’s criticizing Bernie for “Attacking Dems without apologizing,” as if it’s outrageous to criticize your opponents during an election. You should be able to point out the problems with your opponents.

Bernie wasn’t even the one criticizing them. It was some of his supporters, and he even apologized to Biden for one of his supporters calling him corrupt for taking a bunch of money from the credit card industry, even though it’s true.

He’s criticizing Bernie for “Attacking Dems without apologizing,” as if it’s outrageous to criticize your opponents during an election. You should be able to point out the problems with your opponents.

Bernie wasn’t even the one criticizing them. It was some of his supporters, and he even apologized to Biden for one of his supporters calling him corrupt for taking a bunch of money from the credit card industry, even though it’s true.
    So, he's criticizing an opponent...

He's also criticizing his ignorant cultist followers.

So, he's criticizing an opponent...

He's also criticizing his ignorant cultist followers.
    Let me break this down for you.

He’s saying that Bernie, a candidate, shouldn’t be criticizing other candidates.

He’s not saying that he, Slacker76, shouldn’t be criticizing Dem candidates

He’s wrong on so many levels

Let me break this down for you.

He’s saying that Bernie, a candidate, shouldn’t be criticizing other candidates.

He’s not saying that he, Slacker76, shouldn’t be criticizing Dem candidates

He’s wrong on so many levels
    Nah, he's fine.

Nah, he's fine.
    1. Bernie has every right to criticize his opponents
    2. It’s not even Bernie doing most of the criticizing, it’s his supporters
    3. Bernie “criticizing” his opponents doesn’t make him a Republican
    4. Same goes for Tulsi
    5. Appearing on Tucker Carlson doesn’t make him a Republican. How are you supposed to educate rubes if you don’t ever talk to them?

1. Bernie has every right to criticize his opponents
    2. It’s not even Bernie doing most of the criticizing, it’s his supporters
    3. Bernie “criticizing” his opponents doesn’t make him a Republican
    4. Same goes for Tulsi
    5. Appearing on Tucker Carlson doesn’t make him a Republican. How are you supposed to educate rubes if you don’t ever talk to them?
    Bernmie can criticize his opponents, and his opponents can criticize him for criticizing his opponents. They can criticize his crazy supporters. They can call them out for the Trumpsters that they really are. The same goes for Tulsi and her fake supporters. Appearing on Tucker means he likes to hang out with racists.

It's a win-win.

So, Diane Feinstein was misquoted/misinterpreted (depends on how you parse it, I guess) by the L.A. Times, who wrote that she was a maybe on acquitting Trump in impeachment. They've already walked it back, Feinstein has already tweeted it's blatantly not true, even the reporter who asked the question is saying the Times is misinterpreting her.

Guess who doesn't care and is raging about Feinstein being a DINO on Twitter?

Which supporters of which candidate? Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Like Ana Kasparian of the Young Turks, who blatantly accused Feinstein of a PR backpedal to hide her true feelings.

Edit: And Cenk, it appears.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2020-01-28 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Like Ana Kasparian of the Young Turks, who blatantly accused Feinstein of a PR backpedal to hide her true feelings.

They’ve been calling her a DINO for years
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, Diane Feinstein was misquoted/misinterpreted (depends on how you parse it, I guess) by the L.A. Times, who wrote that she was a maybe on acquitting Trump in impeachment. They've already walked it back, Feinstein has already tweeted it's blatantly not true, even the reporter who asked the question is saying the Times is misinterpreting her.

Guess who doesn't care and is raging about Feinstein being a DINO on Twitter?

Which supporters of which candidate? Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

The Bernie Bros are really modeling Team Deplorable. It's honestly amazing they don't that in themselves, and how others aren't calling it out. Bernie is toxic for the DNC (reminder he's not a Democrat).

I am Jacks total lack of surprise.

At least his comments, not that he reads them, are calling him on his bullshit.

Can we just stick him and Alex Jones into a livestreamed house and force them to live together for a few months like a shitty reality TV show? Because I feel like that kind of entertainment is all either is any good for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The Bernie Bros are really modeling Team Deplorable. It's honestly amazing they don't that in themselves, and how others aren't calling it out. Bernie is toxic for the DNC (reminder he's not a Democrat).
    Dont forget that time just a few months when they pulled an O'keefe. Ratfuckers for Bernie burst into her office, asked a bunch of misleading questions, then edited the video claiming "Witch Feinstein Tells Kids to Fuck Off."

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...226669524.html

Oh and by Ratfuckers for Bernie, I mean the Sunrise Movement. Who is now tweeting for unity. And by unity, they mean everyone shut up and just coroniate Bernie.

I think they're one of Cenk's other dark many groups. Dude has a few.
    Government Affiliated Snark

I remember, as a progressive, the first time someone suggested I watch the Young Turks. I turned it off after less than 10 minutes.

The irony of someone like Cenk is that he was a Republican til 2005, but will endlessly criticize someone like Warren for being a Republican "until she was 42", which, last I checked, was 1991.

I remember, as a progressive, the first time someone suggested I watch the Young Turks. I turned it off after less than 10 minutes.
    I remember seeing a fair amount of their early content...literally never understood why anyone watched them, and am even more mystified at how they've grown in reach and, apparently, influence.

But jesus, this bullshit with Sanders fans shitting things up is getting to be more and more of a trend and it needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    They’ve been calling her a DINO for years
    I know. The irony of dumbasses like the Young Turks is that they're purposefully aping a Republican tactic of weeding out moderates by calling them RINO. A favorite tactic of the Tea Party.

Now, IDK, some Bernie supporters seem to think a leftwing Tea Party would be fucking great. I don't think so. Last I checked, the progressive movement has always been based on nonviolence and rationality. We've never had to resort to baseless fearmongering, whipping our delegation into place, propaganda, etc, because we've been on the right side of history EVERY SINGLE TIME for the last century.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Dont forget that time just a few months when they pulled an O'keefe. Ratfuckers for Bernie burst into her office, asked a bunch of misleading questions, then edited the video claiming "Witch Feinstein Tells Kids to Fuck Off."

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...226669524.html

Oh and by Ratfuckers for Bernie, I mean the Sunrise Movement. Who is now tweeting for unity. And by unity, they mean everyone shut up and just coroniate Bernie.

I think they're one of Cenk's other dark many groups. Dude has a few.
    What does that have to do with Bernie? They were going there about the Green New Deal. That group's like entire purpose is political action on climate change.

Can you at least put a little bit of effort into trolling? FFS, you're as lazy as the Trumpers.