Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He isn't wrong.
    More the merrier, keep passing to the left (no pun intended). I got the chips and lunch meat. Anyone got the koolaid? Yeah, it is obvious... ya do..

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Pass what your smoking.. it's obvious it helps you escape reality and who couldn't use that today.
    Yeah because when one side says climate change is a scientific fact and the other side says it is a Chinese hoax they’re clear the same.

More the merrier, keep passing to the left (no pun intended). I got the chips and lunch meat. Anyone got the koolaid? Yeah, it is obvious... ya do..
    Again, not wrong. There is no equation where the sides are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Again, not wrong. There is no equation where the sides are the same.
    Thankfully math isn't in play here so the equation system of logical discussion falls short. I know. You are you and they agree with you and since you typed it how can it be wrong. I get it. The universe exsists because of you. I do not disagree. All I am saying is I am glad you got the koolaid and he got the dope. We can circle up and have a good session. I am not here to argue. Not here to be right or wrong. Left or right. Just here to observe insanity of absolutism and discuss it in terms of choas as it is ment to be discussed and not cover it up with blah blah. So relax. Win or lose nothing changes. Thats the only thing you need to remember from all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Once they're objectively recognized by a court of law, sure. Still waiting though.

- - - Updated - - -

"You're either with us, or an enemy"

Then the choice is easy: I'll be an enemy.
    It's the only answer when crazy extremists like you put out these sorts of ultimatums.

Anyone who believes in "no dialogue, no compromise" deserves to go under.
    I bet you condemned #Moscowmitch when he said that "We will block everything Obama and the Democrats will try to push through" Im sure i will find loads of posts here back from then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Blame the rise of fascism.

I am not here to argue.
    LMAO, Yes you are. You should stop lying and accept how Trump was huge reason why nonsensical Conspiracies became mainstream.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-01-30 at 02:32 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Leftism

10ch
    But, you are a leftist.

Are you saying it's your fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But, you are a leftist.

Yeah. Us leftists are responsible for polarizing american by pushing our communist agenda and purity testing anyone that disagrees with saint bernard

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Yeah. Us leftists are responsible for polarizing american by pushing our communist agenda and purity testing anyone that disagrees with saint bernard
    Well, at least you are willing to admit you're the problem. That's the first step.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But, you are a leftist.

You mean neoliberals, I think you have the wrong person.

Because of people who can't accept that not everyone shares their opinion and resorts to trying to stick labels onto others that does not fit. Like here in South Korea, people crying about how those of us voting for the democratic party are communists, lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    In an interview with Coming of Age magazine by the Council on Aging in West Florida Bruce Boxleitner is dismayed at young people who believe the moon landing was faked. In the interview Bruce blames Jersey Shore for the dumbing down of society. He also said he despises the Kardashians and that they make him puke.

http://www.coawfla.org/cms/_fle/9750915829DEV7GREN.PDF

In the interview Bruce Boxleitner also states that sooner or later humanity has to get "leave this rock" and that the future is out there in space.

And it is interesting to note that Bruce Boxleitner is a Republican. I have begun to see more and more Republicans object to space development for quite a few reasons. I have also even see a few liberals object to it.
    http://ssass.us/

If only all Republicans had Bruce Boxleitner's attitude on space. In the 60s to 80s space exploration was valued.

Why has everything become so extreme and reactionary?
    In regards to objection to advancements in space travel, I believe the train of thought is that we could be funding things here on earth rather than figuring out an exit plan.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man sets fire to own home by microwaving a metal spoon wrapped in oil soaked rags.
    Man partially puts out the fire he started.
    Republicans clap like dumb fucking seals getting a fish.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    You're not doing much to sway me from the idea humanity should start and end on earth.

I never mentioned petty differences.
    Considering humanity can't even unite on saving the planet, i'd rather have us die on this one than destroying countless other planets purely for greed.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Agreed, the left really needs to get out their ideological radical echo-chambers and start discussing with an open mind.
    you forgot the /sarcasm

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Considering humanity can't even unite on saving the planet, i'd rather have us die on this one than destroying countless other planets purely for greed.
    The planet isn't dying nor is it becoming less hospitable to humans. There's absolutely no reason nor evidence to believe your premise. The exact opposite is true, we're actually making it more hospitable for people and this one of the reasons why the population is going up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    The planet isn't dying nor is it becoming less hospitable to humans. There's absolutely no reason nor evidence to believe your premise. The exact opposite is true, we're actually making it more hospitable for people and this one of the reasons why the population is going up.
    You know what happens when a virus makes its host 'more hospitable'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    You want to tell that to the people living in areas at risk of sinking into the sea?